Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Peugeot vortex wheels fit 2004 ford focus

Farmercairney

I have just had my Peugeot vortex balanced and put on my focus was wondering if any one else has ever done this . And is it safe there isn't any rubbing or noises 

Offset on the Peugeot alloys is quite a bit more iirc, so they'll probably stick out a bit more than the originals.  But as long as they're within the wheel arches it'll be fine.

What wheel nuts are you using?  Peugeot alloys tend to be flat seat bolts where Ford are tapered nuts.

The center bore of Ford wheels is 63,3 mm. The center bore of peugeot wheels is 65,1 mm. When installing peugeot wheels on a Ford you need 65,1 mm --> 63,3 mm spigot rings (hub centric rings). 

As already said you must absolutely use the correct wheelnuts. Ford wheelnuts are not suitible for Peugeot wheels. 

When using suitible spigot rings and correct wheelnuts it is absolutely safe to use these wheels. However the large offset difference can cause the wheel bearings to fail prematurely.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club