Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Ford Focus Mk2 Tdci

gaztdci90

There are a few sets on eBay that do shipping over here to N.Ireland. But, yea, at a cost. Great cost :-/

• Like 1

There are a few sets on eBay that do shipping over here to N.Ireland. But, yea, at a cost. Great cost :-/

cheers mate,

Would kill me to pay such money then have the kids spill somthing on them after all that id be suicidal lol

Suppose easiest and cheapest would be to stack it all on a 120x80cm Euro pallet then ship it as cargo instead of three individual items.

Still shipping could be up and over 150 euro,

Cost me 97.52euro to ship four 16" alloys from Ireland to the uk via parcel2go.com

IMG_20130404_164702_zps0611e41e.jpg

cheers mate,

Would kill me to pay such money then have the kids spill somthing on them after all that id be suicidal lol

Suppose easiest and cheapest would be to stack it all on a 120x80cm Euro pallet then ship it as cargo instead of three individual items.

Still shipping could be up and over 150 euro,

Cost me 97.52euro to ship four 16" alloys from Ireland to the uk via parcel2go.com

IMG_20130404_164702_zps0611e41e.jpg

That's quite expensive. I got my 4 Mondeo TitX alloys shipped to me from UK for £40 altogether, they came in 4 seperate boxes but at the same time. I was impressed to say the least.

• Like 1

That's quite expensive. I got my 4 Mondeo TitX alloys shipped to me from UK for £40 altogether, they came in 4 seperate boxes but at the same time. I was impressed to say the least.

you got a great deal there mate we get absolutely Rhode on Shipping charges,

IMG_20130811_211855_zps1dcfed46.jpg

• Like 1

you got a great deal there mate we get absolutely Rhode on Shipping charges,

IMG_20130811_211855_zps1dcfed46.jpg

Here's a pic just in case you want to see the magnificence of the alloys :p

post-41109-140707485873_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here's a pic just in case you want to see the magnificence of the alloys :p

they look sweet mate,

Didnt know you got a focus, did you sell the fiesta?

they look sweet mate,

Didnt know you got a focus, did you sell the fiesta?

Yea I started a progress thread last week. Only have the car about 2mnths, it's fantastic. Well my gf father died recently and he left his 2013 Focus to her. So that left the fiesta (which was actually hers, I just modded it and claimed it for my own lol) sitting because I had already got the black Focus. So her brother got the fiesta for basically nothing :( I was very sad to see it go. I made sure to strip everything I bought for the fiesta before he took it lol

• Like 1

Sorry for hijacking your thread gaz :-/

You should start i build thread for the focus mate ill follow there,

Sorry to hear about your gf's dad, saw the fiesta at ford fair last year was looking sweet with the black alloys.

• Like 1

You should start i build thread for the focus mate ill follow there,

Sorry to hear about your gf's dad, saw the fiesta at ford fair last year was looking sweet with the black alloys.

Yep, alloys, deflectors and all that all gone :(

I just posted in my progress thread, so head on over.

• Like 1

No problem lol, I forgot to mention I had a flip key cut, I already had the remote that I used on my mk1 focus and mk3 mondeo, I get blank bit of eBay and got it cut and coded :Dpost-54155-140711363413_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Well since Tuesday she went in bodyshop and ive had no car, got her back today and im soo pleased with how shes turned out

The dent in the wing has been repaired also

post-54155-140763526857_thumb.jpg

post-54155-140763528848_thumb.jpg

post-54155-140763532776_thumb.jpg

I also fitted my white badges post-54155-140763534864_thumb.jpg

post-54155-140763536564_thumb.jpg

post-54155-140763537898_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow mate the body work looks fantastic, rims and ride heights all combines to a beautiful work of art,

Loving the ST kit, i want your ST rear bumper :)

Its not even lowerd yet mate thats being done in the next 2 week when I get cambelt and water pump done and oil leak sorted, im soo pleased with how its come out, I should be considering ive now spent over 2 grand on the car :D all great fun tho and more to come

• Like 1

Its not even lowerd yet mate thats being done in the next 2 week when I get cambelt and water pump done and oil leak sorted, im soo pleased with how its come out, I should be considering ive now spent over 2 grand on the car :D all great fun tho and more to come

looking at the side image seeing the rims i thought it was already lowered :rolleyes:

It will look even better then because lowering drops the rear down level with the nose, so the door window sills are level no more slant makes a big difference to the stance, aswell as handling of course,

Money well spent mate and quite a therapeutic hobby but doesn't be long adding up,

I could of bought a facelift for the money ive spent buying car toovbut ive enjoyed it and still more to do :)

• Like 1

Ive also got an exhaust to fit :)

when are you planning to have the exhaust fitted mate?

Its being fitted on Saturday lenny,

Right update had my wheels refurbished yesterday and got to say I love them and I bet no one can guess the color post-54155-140830378029_thumb.jpgpost-54155-140830380433_thumb.jpgpost-54155-140830384221_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Its being fitted on Saturday lenny,

Right update had my wheels refurbished yesterday and got to say I love them and I bet no one can guess the color attachicon.gif1408303781799.jpgattachicon.gif1408303805957.jpgattachicon.gif1408303843910.jpg

The wheels set it off nice mate,

Some Eibach lowering springs will set the stance nicely aswell as see it passing the shoe test :)

There being fitted aswell

Sweet,

What colour are they wheels mate, very nice touch not goung for black makes it stand out from the rest,

You should definitely look about putting it in to some car shows aswell all the mods you have done to it looks fantastic

Looking very good indeed. Like how you didn't go for black for the wheels. Dark blue? :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club