Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi!

Hello Guys and Girls!

My name is Chris, 36 from London. Currently driving a 2l Focus tdci S.... Waiting for the 2016 RS (in my dreams!) :lol:

A friend at work who had a Fiesta RS pointed me here for everything I ever wanted to know so hear I am and saying hello!

I will upload a photo of my motor later as the ones I have are a bit blurry,

Chris

Here's 3 pictures..

post-57698-0-57585300-1409074560_thumb.jpost-57698-0-97243200-1409074572_thumb.jpost-57698-0-33926300-1409074585_thumb.j

Welcome to the family Chris! and who was this mysterious referrer (do you have their screen name on here? :p)

Any plans for the motor and its modifications?

Thanks James!

I was thinking of getting the motor chipped but still un decided. Some people say do it and some say don't.

Shes quite nifty off the lights, my pal calls it a Focus on steroids lol. I have had porches, beemers, Audi's haha and they've hated that and tried but failed to take on a Fiesta ST up the M11 but she started to tremble at 120mph!

Is the re-mapping worth it? Tell me peeps!

Other than that, I was thinking of leaving her alone and in the meen time putting spare cash away for an ST or RS MK2, love the shape and prices should hopefully start dropping a tad.

Oh and as for the referrer, a guy I work with who loves his RS's.... He's a member of the RS club.

On a diesel you can get a decent improvement on torque and efficiency, definitely worth it but your options are either tuning box (compromise on power and cost) Or your other options are remap - whether or not it's a superchips bluefin or a one man and machine personal tune-up. The handling at 120 (kph I'm sure you meant ;-)) won't change with a remap.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club