Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Spot The Poor German Car!

chrisroberson99

Yeah I saw it... Daft begger

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chrisroberson99

• jeebowhite

• hywelkidd

• Ianb

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, hywelkidd said:

FB_IMG_1453495021234.thumb.jpg.2d50ff118

Yep, seems about right!

There is absolutely no excuse for bad parking - even on my first time driving I managed to park the Primera (a full-size saloon) within the lines, easily.  My mother has also done so for over 20 years - since she started driving. 

• Like 4

I did have a chuckle at that, but now I've thought about it...there should only be a small section for those of us that can actually park right near the shop. :P

Some massive spaces near the back for those of you with mint cars that take 2 spaces to avoid inconsiderate buggers.

And then just a free for all without lines in the middle...that's near enough how it is anyway. :P

• Like 3

Ha brilliant! 

Reminds me of this one...

Parking1.jpg.09cc2c650635cdd351cebb98718

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I did have a chuckle at that, but now I've thought about it...there should only be a small section for those of us that can actually park right near the shop. :P

Some massive spaces near the back for those of you with mint cars that take 2 spaces to avoid inconsiderate buggers.

And then just a free for all without lines in the middle...that's near enough how it is anyway. :P

Yeah that's what I want, preferably a whole car park with hashed markings around the spaces so people can't damage my car with their doors even if they try. That's why I'd rather park a bit further away. To be fair some supermarkets have done a good job lately, with spaces marked with double lines to persuade people to park just a few inches towards where they should be, and not a foot from the car next to them. 

• Like 1

Yeah that's what I want, preferably a whole car park with hashed markings around the spaces so people can't damage my car with their doors even if they try. That's why I'd rather park a bit further away. To be fair some supermarkets have done a good job lately, with spaces marked with double lines to persuade people to park just a few inches towards where they should be, and not a foot from the car next to them. 

To be fair, on the YPLAC website there are a couple pictures where there is a space thats hashed on one side and not on the other (so only one car to park next to) and people submit people who have edged onto hashed lines.. That's unfair imo, id rather edge onto hashed lines to give my car some room from @-holes who can't park...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

And it killed a vauxhall

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

2 in 1 

image.jpeg.c9974c504c538c8b8fe45205a037c

Oh no! How will the world cope with the loss of another Limited Edition Corsa! :laugh:

• Like 4

If they keep getting smashed up at this rate then soon they WILL be limited edition 😄

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Expensive mistake buying an Audi in the first place.

Overated POS.

• Like 3

Surely the driver didn't get out of that? 

How do you even manage it though?  Presumably Audi now fit low rolling resistance tyres to be eco-friendly... :rolleyes:

He was fine IIRC, happened in about November time, this car was literally brand new and on its first test drive I think! 

Dropping like flies, (courtesy of Instagram, I just out them in a collage) :tongue:

Instasize_0223121934.thumb.jpg.3fd0efb89

Screenshot_2016-02-23-12-06-10-1.thumb.p

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Surely the driver didn't get out of that? 

How do you even manage it though?  Presumably Audi now fit low rolling resistance tyres to be eco-friendly... :rolleyes:

And then poison all our children with their filthy TDIs...:rolleyes:

I have noticed that quite a few 65 plate VWs Audis etc have been TSIs, maybe the scandal has deterred some from diesel?

If they keep getting smashed up at this rate then soon they WILL be limited edition 😄

We can but hope

• Like 2

Also known as 'Drive it like a total bellpiece'

• Like 3

Found a few more "interesting" German cars,

Not a fan of the Porsche 4x4's, not sure who would be a fan of this though...

31916c4ba8c5-1.thumb.JPG.38ff290eb8949bc

15k If anybody is interested in the "XCLUSIVE WOW BODYKIT"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-Porsche-Cayenne-3-2-V6-Tiptronic-S-XCLUSIVE-BODYKIT-WOW-/151776002264?rmvSB=true&hash=item23568e00d8%3Ag%3AXV4AAOSw3ydV5tPl&clk_rvr_id=928009886606&nma=true&si=UckI%252BNlQ755%252Brvz9ivOXVVnG5t4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Or if you want something a little less "xclusive" but equally orange, this TT should do the job... :mellow:

20160122-3a72ba-0.thumb.jpg.810351126e6020160122-d2277e-0.thumb.jpg.34c334e49693

Standard parking procedure...

10731989_349259835245821_1716012404_n.jp

Rear windscreen wiper been stolen or damaged? Just tie the end of a broom to the motor, it will be fine.

the-ultimate-brooming-machine-comes-from

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club