Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Injectors In Mondy Tdci..problems...help!!

neilmac

HI new to this forum and wonder if anyone can help? :(

Mondeo TDCi 56 plate 112k miles

I know there is a lot out there about injectors but I am at my wits end!!

Had all 4 injectors re conditioned by diesel injector 'expert' he said they all needed reconditioning (the car was knocking badly). I re-fitted the injectors and successfully primed the system and she started straight away (I have a good system to prime the filter and rail ...will pass on). However it runs ..but very 'lumpy' and lacks power, in fact I cant drive it. They are the original injectors which I marked and installed in their original positions. I have re coded them with an F Super paying attention to the firing order cylinder number arrangement, matching the numbers on the injectors and confirmed on the rocker cover. I have installed a refurbed turbo actuator a new EGR valve. I have 'cracked' the union nut on the top of the injectors to 'bleed' them several times. The re-furb company is well known and respected and insist they do not need new codes.

I have also had a new clutch and DM fly wheel fitted so I need to get it going..

What can I do? Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks Neilmac

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club