Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta eco boost

James Pestell

Hi guys, wondering if someone can help, my son bought a 66 plate eco boost, from a reputable garage and they’ve shafted him, prep work not done etc. Anyway that’s besides the point, his wipers do not work, as does not the washer, front or rear, I’ve had a look at the fuse box and there does seem to be fuses missing, could any one be kind enough to take a picture of their fuse box and send it to me, I think it’s eco boost, black edition, only half dozen fuses in the box, tried ford website and manual downloaded showed a different box, thanks in advance.

When did you purchase the car for him?

If it was within the space of 6 months, you have the right to refuse the car and send it back if things haven't been done and the vehicle is in an unroadworthy condition at the point of sale. 
Take it back to the dealer and state that you want that work doing as they sold you an unfit vehicle. 

Back to the garage do not fiddle with anything, get them to sort it, they by law have to give a 3 month warranty, stand you ground n

20 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

When did you purchase the car for him?

If it was within the space of 6 months, you have the right to refuse the car and send it back if things haven't been done and the vehicle is in an unroadworthy condition at the point of sale. 
Take it back to the dealer and state that you want that work doing as they sold you an unfit vehicle. 

Only if its on finance and with the backing  of the finance company,  its not that simple.

thanks guys, he is going to take it back tomorrow, but if it rains, hes no wipers....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club