Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

59 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I've been working 48 hours per week across six days since January 2012 and still today 🤷‍♂️

I'm guessing alot of people will be getting used to the increased social time especially those with young families at home. 

Others will be scrambling to get back to work with increased motivation and eager to try out there new found perspective's 

im at work with no motivation. when theres only me here its so quiet. thats how im keeping the 2metre rule. lol 

got a few jobs to keep me occupied. just before lock down i was doing 55hrs in 5 days. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, iantt said:

i can insure a lambo  for that ! i checked last night. lol 

If I'm 26 with all my no claims from 17 it's £1500 for me on a audi RS6. Surprisingly I was quoted £1170 for a porsche cayman at my age 😂

15 hours ago, iantt said:

Actually we are very close if you divide posts against likes. it takes you 1.72 posts to get a like. Takes me 1.723 posts. 

You really were bored last night! :laugh: 

15 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Ahem-

ea8715d99a1c3ba55669a9ffbcaa77fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You've been here about 50% longer than Ian & I, yet have 150% more posts...how does that work?  I thought I posted a lot!!  :laugh: 

Must be the longest standing member though, I don't think there are any others left from 2011 now? 😮 

14 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Well if we're going by that metric :tongue:

You must only post quality content! :biggrin: 

43 minutes ago, iantt said:

im at work with no motivation. when theres only me here its so quiet. thats how im keeping the 2metre rule. lol 

got a few jobs to keep me occupied. just before lock down i was doing 55hrs in 5 days. 

What sort of jobs have you got in atm?  Can't be any PDIs now?  

I do like having an uneventful drive and Sainsburys trip this morning!  Did a Tesco shop last Tuesday, just 2 mile drive each way...I was fairly certain the battery would be dead by this Tuesday but it was absolutely fine, stop start still kicked in after 6 miles too.  I dunno what's wrong with all these Mk8 Fiesta's dying since lockdown! :unsure: 

I also like seeing it's the 25th anniversary of Lynx Africa...mad to think that's been around for longer than @zain611!! :laugh: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I dunno what's wrong with all these Mk8 Fiesta's dying since lockdown! :unsure: 

Lol, there are various threads about them dying well before lockdown!😀 Mk 4 Focuses too.

• Like 1

@TomsFocus

I'm definitely an old member now, there are some longer running members though.
Secret is I'm always here somewhere, Tapatalk keeps me in the loop.
[emoji41]

• Like 1

Oh my, it's going to be 10 yrs for me in October 😱

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Oh my, it's going to be 10 yrs for me in October 😱

Wow, that's dedication! :biggrin: 

What did you drive when you first joined?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I do like having an uneventful drive and Sainsburys trip this morning!  Did a Tesco shop last Tuesday, just 2 mile drive each way...I was fairly certain the battery would be dead by this Tuesday but it was absolutely fine, stop start still kicked in after 6 miles too.  I dunno what's wrong with all these Mk8 Fiesta's dying since lockdown! :unsure: 

I also like seeing it's the 25th anniversary of Lynx Africa...mad to think that's been around for longer than @zain611!! :laugh: 

Lol I love the choice of song they put in that advert. Believe it's by apache Indian who has been in some Asian songs

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Wow, that's dedication! :biggrin: 

What did you drive when you first joined?

I technically didn't have a car when I joined, but had ordered a Ford Direct car and was waiting for it.

Fiesta 5 Door Titanium, 1.6 TDCI, '10 Plate, Panther Black, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Tech Pack (Bluetooth/USB and Keyless/Power start)

2010-12-31 10.10.20.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I technically didn't have a car when I joined, but had ordered a Ford Direct car and was waiting for it.

Fiesta 5 Door Titanium, 1.6 TDCI, '10 Plate, Panther Black, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Tech Pack (Bluetooth/USB and Keyless/Power start)

2010-12-31 10.10.20.jpg

Nice!  Very similar to my own Mk2.5 Focus shortly after joining in 2014, also a Panther Black 1.6 TDCi Titanium! :biggrin: 

Think I was still on the 3rd 306 in Oct 2010 though, 2001 1.4 Meridian (74bhp!) - lowered on Koni adjustable shocks & springs, GTi6 Cyclone alloys, spoiler & splitter, K&N cone filter, massive JBL sub & amp, blue calipers, forum stickers, Black Ice Magic Tree and super rare ABM projector headlights...  I used to be so cool... :cool: :laugh: 

8 1/2 years for me now.
Started with a Mk1 Focus LX, now on my third ST [emoji3].

• Like 2

I do like getting a bag of freshly baked drop scones from our neighbour 😋 still warm when we got them. Lovely with butter and/or jam 👌

IMG_20200505_152627062.jpg

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I do like getting a bag of freshly baked drop scones from our neighbour 😋 still warm when we got them. Lovely with butter and/or jam 👌

IMG_20200505_152627062.jpg

homer-simpson-bart-simpson-lisa-simpson-marge-simpson-peter-griffin-simpsons-homer-simpson-png-clip-art.thumb.png.730cda952830f5cf15a31e938c2f0e8f.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

IMG-20200503-WA0001.thumb.jpg.3d968d5ff7a09814e8136ade62af4d1f.jpg

IMG-20200503-WA0002.thumb.jpg.662008a28133bbe49bbc7bea2186b111.jpg

IMG-20200503-WA0003.thumb.jpg.81de2055216ba674757fcfe1c0ea6956.jpg

Have you time for a chat 😂 bet he's playing the ice-cream truck tune; 

Then its "no ice-cream today kids but since your here, any confessions?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Lenny there has to be a Father Ted joke for those photos :innocent:

• Haha 1

Reminds me of the episode when they do a mobile mass when Dougal is on the exploding milk float-

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I do like that I've just ordered 13 new plastic model kits to build. A mix of aircraft (mostly civilian ones) and cars (unfortunately no ford ones this time) and they'll be delivered on or by Saturday. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Reminds me of the episode when they do a mobile mass when Dougal is on the exploding milk float-

That is the one!! That episode is one of the best **goes to find it online/Ch4**

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like the fact the Cabin Filter for my Focus is 'just' small enough to fit through the Letterbox, so now I don't have to go pick it up.

• Like 3

Ancestry.co.uk is free until Sunday to celebrate VE day.  Could be interesting. :smile:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Ancestry.co.uk is free until Sunday to celebrate VE day.  Could be interesting. :smile:

I spy an asterisk...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, alexp999 said:

I spy an asterisk...

It's all free!*

*Except the parts you have to pay for. :tongue: 

I does genuinely appear free at the moment, but of course the catch is losing all the info you've found on Sunday unless you sign up! :rolleyes: 

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club