Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

I like Red Wine, 

like it Alot.

Getting sliddered on D Shiraz today been in lennys kitchen press since 2007 😀

#GetItPoppin #InBits #Mouldey 

IMG_20160127_084239_zpswtwhn6a0.jpg

CHEERS OLD LAD!!!!  I like warm Ribena & proving people wrong

• Like 1

I do like my bourbon...  This bottle was full a few hours ago...

WP_20160221_21_09_54_Pro.thumb.jpg.c31f1

• Like 1

Just now, Ianb said:

Hope it was on special offer...

What?  My bourbon?

• Like 1

We do like picking this little beauty up on my Birthday  . . :smile:

WP_20160220_16_20_52_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ianb said:

What?  My bourbon?

Yup

Not sure it was...  It was just cheap Aldi bourbon, but that's the good thing with Kentucky Bourbon is that it doesn't have to be expensive, unlike Scotch which needs to be the best to be enjoyed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MONDEO TXS 2.2 said:

We do like picking this little beauty up on my Birthday  . . :smile:

WP_20160220_16_20_52_Pro.jpg

Fun indeed! :wink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I recognise that reg for some reason...  Is it a private one?

It's just a normal plate Tom - but suits the Motorhome perfectly i think . . . MH = MotorHome . . .  55 = the age i retired . . .  FUN = what we'll have with the vehicle . .  & goes well with our cars i think, which are V 55 HUN & V 55 BUN

• Like 1

Odd, it really does seem familiar!  Must be a similar one locally or on the forums I guess.  I'm usually good with plates lol!

Just now, TomsFocus said:

Odd, it really does seem familiar!  Must be a similar one locally or on the forums I guess.  I'm usually good with plates lol!

Nope . . .  i only bought it from DVLA 10 odd days ago - I wanted MH 15 FUN - but the vehicle is 2010 so i couldn't have that plate as it makes the vehicle appear younger :mellow:

2 minutes ago, Ianb said:

Fun is best way to describe it :D

A bargain too Ian, Sept 2010 reg' with only 6,300 miles on the clock & just 1 owner, it's as new really :smile:

• Like 1

What?  My bourbon?

Yup

Not sure it was...  It was just cheap Aldi bourbon, but that's the good thing with Kentucky Bourbon is that it doesn't have to be expensive, unlike Scotch which needs to be the best to be enjoyed.

True dat [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, MONDEO TXS 2.2 said:

Nope . . .  i only bought it from DVLA 10 odd days ago - I wanted MH 15 FUN - but the vehicle is 2010 so i couldn't have that plate as it makes the vehicle appear younger :mellow:

I'm such an idiot...

The reg is in your sig! :laugh:

• Like 2

Just now, TomsFocus said:

I'm such an idiot...

The reg is in your sig! :laugh:

That's where you've seen it before then Tom  . . . . . :smile:

• Like 2

I do like the Pomelo I've just eaten:smile:  It's been many years since a Pomelo graced my fruit bowl.  It's pity Tesco only had the one left and there weren't any more out the back, waiting to be displayed. 

I almost addressed the pile of things to add to the Mk2:yahoo:, in a moment of both dryness (outside) and well ahead on my schedule.  However, I'd run out of milk and Bunty & Molly were out of Whiskas Temptations, for which we had vouchers with a pressing "redeem by" dates: so, Tescos was in order.

Brandy has removed the flesh from the bones of her chicken carcase and laid it out like an GSCE/A level biology exercise, by the washing machine.  Yet she hasn't stripped her lamb rib cage or sprats in a similar fashion:huh:

Part of my reg would be good for a surprised wind enthusiast, never noticed it until today, it spells out "O Gust":laugh:

4 hours ago, GMX said:

I do like the Pomelo I've just eaten:smile:  It's been many years since a Pomelo graced my fruit bowl.  It's pity Tesco only had the one left and there weren't any more out the back, waiting to be displayed. 

I almost addressed the pile of things to add to the Mk2:yahoo:, in a moment of both dryness (outside) and well ahead on my schedule.  However, I'd run out of milk and Bunty & Molly were out of Whiskas Temptations, for which we had vouchers with a pressing "redeem by" dates: so, Tescos was in order.

Brandy has removed the flesh from the bones of her chicken carcase and laid it out like an GSCE/A level biology exercise, by the washing machine.  Yet she hasn't stripped her lamb rib cage or sprats in a similar fashion:huh:

Part of my reg would be good for a surprised wind enthusiast, never noticed it until today, it spells out "O Gust":laugh:

....or someone born in, or called August....

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ianb said:

....or someone born in, or called August....

That was my initial thought. 

None of our registrations have ever really spelled out words...  ASA, RST, RDU, EZU, JMV, TPL... 

Dad had a Xantia a few years ago - T205 ENN (2 x 5 = TENN)

His current car is YT56 XLB - You Twa...err Twit (born in) 56 (with an) XL Belly

My Punto was an anagram plate...W624 KNA :whistling:

We also used to have a Sierra with F4** FKN (can't remember the last 2 numbers lol)

My Mother is the one who spotted all but the Xantia...she claims to be innocent of mind...yeah...right...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

That was my initial thought. 

None of our registrations have ever really spelled out words...  ASA, RST, RDU, EZU, JMV, TPL... 

The DVLA hold back reg' plates that even remotely resemble words & names etc & sell them seperately, sometimes at crazy prices - ASA is a name :smile:

I do like being able to dry the laundry outside on the line, for the first time in weeks:smile:  Laundry day coincided with bright and sunny day with a moderate breeze: rather than rain and a gale.  Although I have now run out of pegs, one of my peg buckets has vanished together with it's contents - do foxes or squirrels take peg buckets?:unsure:

One of the advantages of working from home, mainly, is being able to do all the laundry during the working day whilst not having to take time off to do it:smile:

I do like being to diagnose and solve the EML problem my neighbour had on her Mk2 Focus:smile:

A further ½ kilo has been removed from my potato mountain, with the making of  Janssons Frestelse (Janssons Temptation) for tea tonight, and probably tomorrow:smile:  Had to substitute sardines for sild again

10 hours ago, MONDEO TXS 2.2 said:

The DVLA hold back reg' plates that even remotely resemble words & names etc & sell them seperately, sometimes at crazy prices - ASA is a name :smile:

Is that a recent thing, the DVLA holding on to the more valuable reg' plates. They didn't hold back PEN 15, it was on a old red Mercedes estate, I think they had it on Top Gear many year ago, when they were doing an article on funny personalised reg plates. The owner said he's been offered silly money for it; but he preferred to keep it on his Merc 

Wish I could work from home we need the extra funds + I could see the kids more and actually enjoy the sofa a bit more.  We planted some Broccoli & Pumpkin seeds the other day & the Broccoli is sprouting through surprisingly.  Our milk recorder has a good number plate, DU11 FKN lol it's a BMW 1 Series.  

24 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

Wish I could work from home we need the extra funds + I could see the kids more and actually enjoy the sofa a bit more.  We planted some Broccoli & Pumpkin seeds the other day & the Broccoli is sprouting through surprisingly.  Our milk recorder has a good number plate, DU11 FKN lol it's a BMW 1 Series.  

All the brassicas are fast germinators.

When you get your own farm, you would be working from home

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club