Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Today I'm listening to......

Ford Owners' Club

Some culture from Greece....

2001 NASA's song for their space program....

Heard today of the admittedly not unexpected, but still far too early demise of a work colleague today. 

Not sure what age he was but under 50, left behind a wife and kids ranging from primary school to school leavers.

He was a bit of a Metallica fan so this track was played loud on the garage jukebox whilst raising a glass 🍺

Cancer sucks! 

• Like 1

Never a huge fan of Foo Fighters, like a lot of their stuff but a lot is 'too shouty' for me, but it's always sad to hear of the untimely demise of a talented musician. He always looked like he really enjoyed being behind a drum kit.

RIP Taylor Hawkins 

• Like 2

Turned up the radio today when:

Birdhouse in my soul, They Might Be Giants.....

and... The Final Countdown, Europe 

were on.....still singing them in my head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

Got an old CD jukebox in the garage and I make a point of playing a track off every CD in order, just to keep everything working. 

Today's choices included The Darkness, so it had to be this track...

• Like 3

Bit of an old one but still love it, wife gets annoyed she says its too long (not often she says that LOL) 😳🤪

• Like 1

Also...a 'today I'm not listening to' lol... 

Does anyone know the track on the current TV advert for BBC Sounds?  It's a short clip with no lyrics (so can't Google them!), sounds like an indie track from the mid 2000's.  I've been trying to work out whether it's a well known older track, or just sounds like one.  Been winding me up for the last few days!  Can't find the ad on Google or the BBC site.  And I rarely have my phone to hand when watching TV, so haven't been quick enough to 'Shazam' it so far!

@TomsFocus is it advertising anything in particular or just BBC Sounds in general? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Forums

News

Membership