Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk. 4.5 Delays

Jibberish333

My dealer in Czech Republic told me that the car will be manufactured in September latest.

Focus estate Active Style 1.0 mHEV 155 hp 7-Powershift (Active Style = 8 inch Sync 3, no digital cockpit). I had to downgrade from Active X a little bit, but I hope we will get the car soon.  

41 minutes ago, Radim_ said:

My dealer in Czech Republic told me that the car will be manufactured in September latest.

Focus estate Active Style 1.0 mHEV 155 hp 7-Powershift (Active Style = 8 inch Sync 3, no digital cockpit). I had to downgrade from Active X a little bit, but I hope we will get the car soon.  

So sorry for you, it's a big downgrade, and the waiting time it's a lot...In my country we have plenty of Style, but no Active Style..

My friend that has a Leasing order he said that his car will be delivered in Nov this year , ordered Jan this year...Meanwhile, me, an ordinary dude, doesn't have a build date..So disappointed :(( 

• Sad 2

On 6/26/2022 at 3:19 PM, SausagMan said:

Might be worth screenshotting my picture and asking. I only ordered mine 2 weeks ago (but it was from a existing build slot). I received my email from Ford direct not the dealership. Hope this helps. 

Just received an email from the dealership.   Confirmed delivery date by end of August!  Sounds hopeful but will still keep fingers crossed just in case! 😉

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Dave1703 said:

Just received an email from the dealership.   Confirmed delivery date by end of August!  Sounds hopeful but will still keep fingers crossed just in case! 😉

That's great to hear Dave, couple of months, fingers crossed for you.

Some good news coming out of the woodwork, sounds as if that Monday production start was true! 

• Like 3

OK, so Ford it's still on Dec 2021 with the orders, they didn't managed to go in 2022.... 

Just as a reminder, my order was placed early March for a black STLine Vig 155 with pano and matrix lights.

Asked for an update today, and the dealer said an estimated build month of September, but it doesn't have a full chassis number yet, which normally means it's built the month after the estimated one. I.e. October.

He said hopefully too, as the build slots are "bouncing around all over the place"

• Like 2

Just for reference guys & ladies, you can only track your order online (via ford website) if you have ordered a 'stang Mach-e. 

All updates with reference to your order will come from the dealership. 

They are your best source at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would like to ask something, if any of you might know/suggest: If an order have not yet reached Ford ordering system(if there is such a thing), can we say that this order can't progress further with the old specs, for example Active X, and not Style/Design? In my country there is only one Ford dealer, that is also the only one representative of the brand and here we still have the old price list. I have placed an order to the dealer for Active X Estate 155mhev-manual, but according to the dealer it is not yet processed further as it seems that the system doesn't accept new orders.

In other words: Can I expect that even if Ford accept the order there will be corrections (no sync 4 and without some extras etc...)

I see that things are not quite the same for different countries/dealers. My dealer have no idea what is happening and all I want is to know will my order progress any further any time soon, or I would be better to cancel it.

Thank you in advance.

20 minutes ago, StefanD said:

I would like to ask something, if any of you might know/suggest: If an order have not yet reached Ford ordering system(if there is such a thing), can we say that this order can't progress further with the old specs, for example Active X, and not Style/Design? In my country there is only one Ford dealer, that is also the only one representative of the brand and here we still have the old price list. I have placed an order to the dealer for Active X Estate 155mhev-manual, but according to the dealer it is not yet processed further as it seems that the system doesn't accept new orders.

In other words: Can I expect that even if Ford accept the order there will be corrections (no sync 4 and without some extras etc...)

I see that things are not quite the same for different countries/dealers. My dealer have no idea what is happening and all I want is to know will my order progress any further any time soon, or I would be better to cancel it.

Thank you in advance.

When did you order Stefan? 

Also, where are you based? 

5 minutes ago, SausagMan said:

When did you order Stefan? 

Also, where are you based? 

I am based in Bulgaria. The order was placed about a month ago. It was before I found this thread. I was expecting that there will be delay with the production, but not such a delay with accepting and confirming an order.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, StefanD said:

I am based in Bulgaria. The order was placed about a month ago. It was before I found this thread. I was expecting that there will be delay with the production, but not such a delay with accepting and confirming an order.

And I was really surprised that you have good prices in Bulgaria compared to Romania even if we have similar salaries, and other things. 

17 minutes ago, StefanD said:

Then from my knowledge, the order book was closed about a month ago, unless the dealership had an preexisting amendable build slot. However, they should be able to put it on soon and amend as desired (however adding extras on will probably delay your order). 

On 6/25/2022 at 12:51 PM, SausagMan said:

So my dealer on 10th June has no build date at all but as of today shows a projected build date of June 2022.

Seems odd Ford put June 2 weeks ago unless they believe it could happen? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, theroninhunter said:

So my dealer on 10th June has no build date at all but as of today shows a projected build date of June 2022.

Seems odd Ford put June 2 weeks ago unless they believe it could happen? 

Mine was June/July and it’s still saying that at the moment (ST Line Vignale 1.5 Diesel automatic), I’m expecting it probably to be pushed back. As long as I get it this year I’ll be happy enough.

• Sad 1

This must be something of a record. So far 18 pages of complaints about late deliveries 😧

Maybe we should start a new thread now for complaints about EV's deliveries in 2032 just so we can get a head start 🤣

• Haha 2

Greetings from Finland !. I ordered my Focus Vignale 155 auto + B&O + Sunroof + Matrix  + Technology Pack + detachable towbar in middle of January. Just talked to my dealer, no information about production date. Month ago it was august/september. The order is locked and thats all what dealer knows...yeah right. Of course they know, they just wont tell you anything. 

Big mistake, i got so good deal about Focus versus my current Mondeo that i thought i could try it. Damn, it was so close that i didnt order XC40 Recharge. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ishvan said:

Greetings from Finland !. I ordered my Focus Vignale 155 auto + B&O + Sunroof + Matrix  + Technology Pack + detachable towbar in middle of January. Just talked to my dealer, no information about production date. Month ago it was august/september. The order is locked and thats all what dealer knows...yeah right. Of course they know, they just wont tell you anything. 

Big mistake, i got so good deal about Focus versus my current Mondeo that i thought i could try it. Damn, it was so close that i didnt order XC40 Recharge. 

Same, I ordered my Titanium X in beginning of Feb and I still have no build date... Volvo was an option also for me, but the 50k euro price for me it's a big no... Kia XCEED PHEV at 35k was also on my list, but again, way too over my buget(I paid 21k for my Focus Titanium X with all the extras)

The New Ford Focus MK 4.5 get yours now with special introductory MK 4 specifications 😭

Ford Focus v2.jpg

• Haha 3

You have to laugh to keep sane with Ford's production plans 🤣

Ordered: November 2021

Focus Titanium Vignale Estate in Chrome Blue, 155 with optionals Matrix, BLIS, Driver Assist pack, Family pack, Winter pack, Parking pack

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2022 at 12:53 PM, Chera said:

OK, so Ford it's still on Dec 2021 with the orders, they didn't managed to go in 2022.... 

It is not I ordered Sep 21 and no news from dealer this week.

you have to hope you get your cars by 2025 when they stop making them !!

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, D-Day said:

It is not I ordered Sep 21 and no news from dealer this week.

9 hours ago, theroninhunter said:

Focus Titanium Vignale Estate in Chrome Blue, 155 with optionals Matrix, BLIS, Driver Assist pack, Family pack, Winter pack, Parking pack

So I should be hopeless if you guys ordered your cars in Sept/Nov 21 and still don't have any news...Probably due to the 155 engine, idk what to say...

11 hours ago, theroninhunter said:

At least they've mixed up some more Chrome blue.  That's what I wanted but apparently it wasn't available in Jan '21...despite being on the configurator... :sad:  The other options for the Vignale didn't feel very premium at all, just black, white or grey... :unsure: 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club