Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk. 4.5 Delays

Jibberish333

57 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

At least they've mixed up some more Chrome blue.  That's what I wanted but apparently it wasn't available in Jan '21...despite being on the configurator... :sad:  The other options for the Vignale didn't feel very premium at all, just black, white or grey... :unsure: 

Wait, what, no red? I tried to changed my Chrome Blue with Fantastic Red but the dealer didn't answer if this is possible or not... 

11 minutes ago, Chera said:

Wait, what, no red? I tried to changed my Chrome Blue with Fantastic Red but the dealer didn't answer if this is possible or not... 

Don't remember red being available at the time either...  Not a problem for me though as I hate red cars. :laugh: 

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2022 at 2:53 PM, Chera said:

OK, so Ford it's still on Dec 2021 with the orders, they didn't managed to go in 2022.... 

Hi, my Titanium x 125 hp, manual, + paint, was ordered in September and no news from the dealer (Romania). Last update was the build date în July.

Anyway, i will send a message to him and see the answer.

Let's hope that the production started this week is good news for us. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, IuliB said:

Hi, my Titanium x 125 hp, manual, + paint, was ordered in September and no news from the dealer (Romania). Last update was the build date în July.

Anyway, i will send a message to him and see the answer.

Let's hope that the production started this week is good news for us. 

If you'll not get your car this year, than I have 0 to none chances to get it from AutoBogyo.... 

29 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Don't remember red being available at the time either...  Not a problem for me though as I hate red cars. :laugh: 

Well, in my family there are only blue cars, so I'm sick of them, I was desperately needing a change, that's why I picked the Red one 😄

• Haha 1

what about this….
FORD FOCUS
1.0 125 ECOBOOST
ST-LINE

Standard Equipment
Keyless entry & start
ST-Line body styling kit
12.3" Full digital cluster
LED front and rear lights
Sports tuned suspension
Dual zone climate control
Front & rear parking sensors
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Quick clear heated windscreen
13.2" SYNC 4 touchscreen navigation

From £21,437
Save £4,141 off the list

SEPTEMBER DELIVERY
uk car discount 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Ok, very good. I'll take 2 please but they must be delivered not a day later than 30th Sept THIS year or there is a penalty of £1000 per car per day late.

Looks like an easy way for me to make at least £3K per car just selling them straight on. Do I get to choose the colours ?

go on their website…phone them tomorrow, they seem nice, straightforward people to get info…

if these are ‘blocking’ production of orders, some of us will be pi**ed!!

Sorry, let me explain… this is an extract from an email from an online company called uk car discount…

I was just showing the group that anyone can order one of these cars now and get it in September (so the email says) 

whilst we have members of our group still in the dark about their car orders from over 6 months ago….

They wouldn’t be the first cars with Sync 4 I’ve seen advertised for September delivery either. Not sure what it is about September but at one point was told by my dealer (about 3 weeks back) they would have to just be guessing as there was no date for a production restart and that they would of course inform customers of this when they came to order. What they actually know is anyone’s guess, my dealer was probably just trying to get rid of me.

Honestly for me though that’s the more annoying part. It isn’t the delays (only so much can be done given the current situation) but it’s the lack of clear, informative, honest communication from Ford and adverts/actual builds like that which make customers, some I know who have been waiting 9+ months now feel like they aren’t the priority (despite what they are told)!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Jibberish333 said:

Honestly for me though that’s the more annoying part. It isn’t the delays (only so much can be done given the current situation) but it’s the lack of clear, informative, honest communication from Ford and adverts/actual builds like that which make customers, some I know who have been waiting 9+ months now feel like they aren’t the priority (despite what they are told)!

I think that all dealers are trying to hide or misslead buyers from the delays, not only Ford.. 

New quarter for motability cars starts today. Focus is back on there but only Style models. St line style, active style etc. there is the 155 MH , transmission listed as “semi automatic “. No way of knowing if it’s got sync 3 or 4. Ford dealerships should know but probably won’t. They really need to do better but if they’ve not got the chips…..

10 minutes ago, IuliB said:

I think that all dealers are trying to hide or misslead buyers from the delays, not only Ford.. 

Hmm not sure that's entirely true, dealers want the commission, looks bad on their part so would want to shift the blame to Ford. 

Afternoon Ladies & Gents, apologies i haven't posted in a while, but my household has been struck down with Covid. 

Just found out, it might not be helpful, but the Ford Friday Bulletin mentions nothing about the Focus & build times etc. 

This may mean manufacturering as normal? 

My Focus now has a completion date of October (i ordered about 3 weeks ago into a pre-existing build slot) 

ST, auto, mean green, perf pack, driver safety pack, BLIS. 

Hope you are all keeping well & staying safe! 

• Like 1

Your car sounds a great spec.. you must be pleased with the chance to own one as they are becoming very rare! Have you seen the silly price one on Autotrader?

With all that’s been posted and gleaned from the motor news, these are very strange times for buying a new car… hopefully you get your ST IN October 👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SausagMan said:

Afternoon Ladies & Gents, apologies i haven't posted in a while, but my household has been struck down with Covid. 

Just found out, it might not be helpful, but the Ford Friday Bulletin mentions nothing about the Focus & build times etc. 

This may mean manufacturering as normal? 

My Focus now has a completion date of October (i ordered about 3 weeks ago into a pre-existing build slot) 

ST, auto, mean green, perf pack, driver safety pack, BLIS. 

Hope you are all keeping well & staying safe! 

Hope you  are all ok!  October is not too far away….. hope it all goes to plan!  I’m getting really good at typing with my fingers crossed!! 🤪 

• Thanks 1

Honestly Lads and Lasses, if this car arrives in October, i will be shocked. 

That is a good leadtime even pre-covid! 

But at least its on the order book. 

I think there will be a few special edition focusses before the end of its tenure, right in time for when mine is all set to exchange! 

1 hour ago, Shinetop said:

Your car sounds a great spec.. you must be pleased with the chance to own one as they are becoming very rare! Have you seen the silly price one on Autotrader?

With all that’s been posted and gleaned from the motor news, these are very strange times for buying a new car… hopefully you get your ST IN October 👍

Wouldn't take too much notice of the prices on Autotrader.  Haven't been watching all Focus's but I don't think any of the Active X Vignale Editions have sold in over 6 months.  Some still at the same price they were over a year ago!  High asking prices don't always mean high selling prices. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think you’re absolutely correct about asking prices!

One thing I’ve noticed about certain cars though… the Focus ST has gone up in price (if you can even spec one) and similar cars from other manufacturers have done the same. The Hyundai i30N performance went from discount price of £28400 to £34000!! all discounts dropped…I suppose we are seeing some strange pricing of soon to be abandoned technology….so we are told…basically, it’s like everything else, if a product is deemed good and sort after, then don’t expect a bargain…

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Autotrader.  Haven't been watching all Focus's but I don't think any of the Active X Vignale Editions have sold in over 6 months.

Thing is money can’t buy a brand new Active X Vignale just now. People maybe holding off for sync4 and digital dash though 🧐 

The whole car market is topsy turvey, it made more financial sense for me to buy new than it did to buy secondhand! 

2nd-hand car prices arent dropping anytime soon, just not enough new cars coming out. 

This is the 2nd car i have on order, will be interesting to see which comes first.

12 hours ago, Alex.S said:

Thing is money can’t buy a brand new Active X Vignale just now. People maybe holding off for sync4 and digital dash though 🧐 

2021 AXVE has digital dash as standard.  (Which isn't as good as the Seat/VW version tbf!)  Plus they even have adaptive LEDs as standard, which the earlier 'non edition' models didn't have, and the current Active Vignale's don't have either.  Pan roof isn't even standard on the new ones iirc.  Anyone wanting a proper 'fully loaded' Active is better off buying a PFL.

• Like 1

Has anyone else heard that production back in August?

24 minutes ago, D-Day said:

Has anyone else heard that production back in August?

July. Production has started.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club