Do Not Sell My Personal Information

which models have dark grey / black dashboard?

stoolzo
聽Share

Hi, I recently bought an STLINE ecosport 2019 but i'm having to to reject it as it has several mechanical issues and i'm not willing to start a new ownership with these issues. I want to find an identical car in the used market but i'm having issues. The model i have was a 125bhp 2019 STLINE ecosport in magnetic grey and the dash and interior was dark grey or black (i've already returned it). Every single car I look at online and locally seems seems to have a really naff light grey interior it seem to have, it could be the photography but I viewed one at my local ford and the dash was defo light grey compared to me old one.

Does anyone know which models comes with the Dark Dash colour or weather this is a paid extra as I cant see to find anything about this anywhere.

As a general rule: If the outside paint colour is 'dark' then the inside finish will be light colour, and vice versa.

People do when ordering cars have an option of the paint and in most cases the interior colour, but in most cases people tend to go with the dark/light or light/dark combinations. Except of course me, and I always buy Black with a Black interior 馃ぃ

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club