Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Fiesta dash control panel, 2 buttons what do they do?

Oldman2
聽Share

We have a 2010 ford fiesta, the radio stopped working, it was the facia panel with all the controls & on off button that had failed.

The replacement 2nd hand that I fitted has 2 extra control buttons at the bottom either side of the door lock/unlock. These 2 buttons rock and have a straight line and curved line on each.

Yes I did try pushing them 馃槈聽nothing I could see happened?

fiesta buttons.jpg

They're used as input buttons to the user interface on the radio. When you use the radio screen , the 4 options at the bottom are controlled to the respective position buttons on the panel.

Eg if you have the radio on, they'd be to change the station, show the information about the station, AM/FM etc.

At least that's what they do on my car

• Like 1

Ahh, thanks very much Matt. Its my daughters car and I only get to see it when it is broken. So she may have bonus controls now then 馃檪

I bought a 2nd hand radio/bluetooth module and controls facia, not knowing which was faulty on her's. I disconnected all the parrot loom, tried the new radio, no joy, fitted the new facia too and all good, refitted parrot, still all good so job done.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club