Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Seats For A Mk7

pier54

Hi.

Anyone have a 2nd set of leather or 1/2 leather seats for a Mk7? I dont need the cards etc, just the seats would be fine. In fact just the fronts? Cash waiting!

Cheers Guys.

£700 for that gruby interior, you would think they would clean it all before taking pics. Thats alot of cash considering its only £750 extra for it new......

Thats alot of cash considering its only £750 extra for it new......

You are right

I am wondering what was in the guys mind...700 used vs 750 new...which one is better? ;)

£700 for that gruby interior, you would think they would clean it all before taking pics. Thats alot of cash considering its only £750 extra for it new......

You are right

I am wondering what was in the guys mind...700 used vs 750 new...which one is better? ;)

You'll only get it for £750 new if you get it when you have the car built, it won't be £750 if you stroll into the Ford parts centre and order it. Don't forget, that £750 when new is the cost to upgrade from the standard seats that comes with car.

You'll only get it for £750 new if you get it when you have the car built, it won't be £750 if you stroll into the Ford parts centre and order it. Don't forget, that £750 when new is the cost to upgrade from the standard seats that comes with car.

You are right, probably it would cost at least £1000 after...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club