Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery date

DC211186

It was the first thing I ask for.. :lol: :lol:

Lol yeah, i think my mind was focused on the vast sums of cash at the time :rolleyes: I really should have asked at the time...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• paulworthing

• fezzidebz

• amyjaj

Well I just popped down the dealer, the paperwork wasn't really in order, seems the salesmen have their copies and the sales manager has another - which is the up to date version. Was told I will have documents by end of next week, all I managed to get was order number, but thats not even enough for for the ford etis site.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally picked it up Wednesday! Yay!

It lovely... real head turner have done no work all week as everyone who comes in wants a look around it.

So glad i went for the USB and bluetooth!

And the colours amazing.

I'll upload some pictures at some point when the weathers a bit nicer and can clean it up properly. :)

It lovely... real head turner have done no work all week as everyone who comes in wants a look around it.

And the colours amazing.

I'll upload some pictures at some point when the weathers a bit nicer and can clean it up properly. :)

Congrats!! Cant wait for the pictures!

Glad you finally have your car, looking forward to seeing the pics x

And the colours amazing.

:( i want mine...... im fed up of waiting :(

:( i want mine...... im fed up of waiting :(

lol, how long you been waiting?..... get in line :P

Grrrr. bring on July!!!

Dont worry guys the Fiestas will be here soon!

Dont worry guys the Fiestas will be here soon!

what do u know.... uve got urs! :P *denied*

lol.... in a funny mood, my bad....

whoops.. heh. When u expecting?

Ordered 21st March, expecting it within the first fortnight of June. If it aint here by then then i'll go over to Germany and get it myself... :rolleyes:

lol, how long you been waiting?..... get in line :P

Grrrr. bring on July!!!

Too long, ordered mine beginining of april, and they still dont know the build date, all i keep getting is " its because you ordered extras"

I WANT IT NOW !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ordered 21st March, expecting it within the first fortnight of June. If it aint here by then then i'll go over to Germany and get it myself... :rolleyes:

lmao... sounds good to me dude ;)

Mine was 6th March..... so meh. Ah well... will be awesomness eh.... thought 2 new ones have appeared in my area :s

:unsure::unsure: Yet they tell me mine should be here end of may :unsure::unsure:

By the time mine comes, it will be the 59 plate :angry:

Too long, ordered mine beginining of april, and they still dont know the build date, all i keep getting is " its because you ordered extras"

I WANT IT NOW !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hmmm thats rings a bell. I keep getting that too! I am sure that its bollox though coz otherwise there would be a massive waiting time difference between Studios and Titaniums, after all a titanium is just a Studio with a whole load of extras! But this dont seem to be the case to me!

:unsure::unsure: Yet they tell me mine should be here end of may :unsure::unsure:

By the time mine comes, it will be the 59 plate :angry:

lol i think its september for the 59!, Now that would be a long wait, could be dead by then :blink:

i should be recieving mine sum time around the 20th of june. i ordered it in april.

My dealer phoned me this morning to inform me that my car is currently being built and will be with the dealer end of May or start of June. I ordered on 31st March with alot of extras so seems like quite a good turnaround. Was given a build date of 19th May originally so has been built a bit early. Just cant wait to get it now :)

My dealer phoned me this morning to inform me that my car is currently being built and will be with the dealer end of May or start of June. I ordered on 31st March with alot of extras so seems like quite a good turnaround. Was given a build date of 19th May originally so has been built a bit early. Just cant wait to get it now :)

I hope my one is following yours out of the factory! My dealer was also expecting some news when I visited during the week and said he would call me on Monday. Hopefully have the same news as you got :)

I hope my one is following yours out of the factory! My dealer was also expecting some news when I visited during the week and said he would call me on Monday. Hopefully have the same news as you got :)

Yea lets hope its the same for you :) keep me updated

Yea lets hope its the same for you :) keep me updated

Will do JayB! I really need this car to arrive asap! :)

Hmmm thats rings a bell. I keep getting that too! I am sure that its bollox though coz otherwise there would be a massive waiting time difference between Studios and Titaniums, after all a titanium is just a Studio with a whole load of extras! But this dont seem to be the case to me!

lol i think its september for the 59!, Now that would be a long wait, could be dead by then :blink:

Whats wrong with the 59 plate? Isnt it as attractive?

Whats wrong with the 59 plate? Isnt it as attractive?

lol! no, i'm sure its just as attractive. But it does mean some people waiting till September for their car! :(

Ordered my Morrello 1.6TDCi in October 08, and turned up in January. However it turned up in Moondust Silver. Very angry! Re-ordered in January and turned up in March 09.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club