Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery date

DC211186

Hummm yeah. nothing really there extra to delay it. no interior packs etc.?

At least wait nearly over.... fingers crossed. Ive literally forgotten ive ordered mine. only when get e-mails from this forum that i remember

Nothing extra, no packs. My dealer is getting it via another dealer, don't understand exactly why, perhaps that's something to do with it. I survived waiting 4 months for a Focus back in 1999 so I expect I'll manage somehow this time....

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• paulworthing

• fezzidebz

• amyjaj

yeah im sure you'll be ok! Its an awesome car. Im really excited about mine. just taken so long. kinda takes the fun out of it. but im sure when i know its built and on way to UK etc i'll be excited again. and when the dealers get it... and on my way to get it.. bahhh. lol

Ben

Well, for what its worth, I have been updated today. Have been told that the car has been built (?!) and that they will let me know of delivery dates on Wednesday of next week.

In my book seeing is beliving, so only time will tell if this is actually for real. I dont think that they would have said it has been built if they knew it hadn't so heres hoping I have it within the next couple of weeks! (so first week of June)

Now at the end of week 9. So if it is here within 2 weeks then total time from order to delivery will be 11 weeks. Pretty poor really, but not as bad as some have had or are expecting. We will see though...

All this waiting (and hearing of others experiences) has made me fairly pessimistic and sceptical, have a feeling that come next week there will be bad news, but hope not

:)

Well, for what its worth, I have been updated today. Have been told that the car has been built (?!) and that they will let me know of delivery dates on Wednesday of next week.

In my book seeing is beliving, so only time will tell if this is actually for real. I dont think that they would have said it has been built if they knew it hadn't so heres hoping I have it within the next couple of weeks! (so first week of June)

Now at the end of week 9. So if it is here within 2 weeks then total time from order to delivery will be 11 weeks. Pretty poor really, but not as bad as some have had or are expecting. We will see though...

All this waiting (and hearing of others experiences) has made me fairly pessimistic and sceptical, have a feeling that come next week there will be bad news, but hope not

Well thats great news :) mine has been built and is on the ship so maybe yours is with mine.

Mine was due to be here by 6th June but been told it could be here by 30th May now so cant complain :)

Keep us updated though and hope it comes soon

Well thats great news :) mine has been built and is on the ship so maybe yours is with mine.

Mine was due to be here by 6th June but been told it could be here by 30th May now so cant complain :)

Keep us updated though and hope it comes soon

Thanks jayb :)

Yeah hopefully all is well, when I know for sure that its on the boat i'll be happy!

Maybe now is the time to start gathering together the vast amounts of cash that I need to pay on arrival :unsure: lol

You ordered yours the same week as mine. I went to the dealers on the 16th March, they proberbly put the offical order in on 17th March as I had a letter through from motability to say they approved it. So I wander whats taking so long?

You ordered yours the same week as mine. I went to the dealers on the 16th March, they proberbly put the offical order in on 17th March as I had a letter through from motability to say they approved it.

I ordered on the 21st March. Funny you should mention motability coz when I was down the dealership there was this bloke picking up his motability fiesta, he was well chuffed! Was telling me about what the deal is on motability, sounds pretty damn good! Quality bloke, hope he's enjoying it :) He got his from group stock and only waited a fortnight! WHAT A DEAL!!!

I ordered on the 21st March. Funny you should mention motability coz when I was down the dealership there was this bloke picking up his motability fiesta, he was well chuffed! Was telling me about what the deal is on motability, sounds pretty damn good! Quality bloke, hope he's enjoying it :) He got his from group stock and only waited a fortnight! WHAT A DEAL!!!

lucky bloke. It is a good scheme but I didn't want to put to many optional extras on it as you have to pay for them and give the car back after 3 years.

Rang my dealer again.....( i should work for them, i've rang them more then theyve rang me :lol: )

he's gave me a build date of 2nd June, car expected 16th June ( we'll see )

Oh and while i was on the phone, i ordered another remote key, which they say will not delay the car........well... i did'nt wanna delay it anymore :lol:

oh and he also said.......its the city packs and the dress up kits thats delaying the car

:unsure: Guess what....... now my cars due on the 22nd june, this is driving me crazy! so what, next week it will be july :( feel like cancelling the car and just buying 1 of the forecourt.

1st it was promised in april, then may, now late june!

When i confronted them with this, all they keep saying is " its your extras" dont tell me they make them especially for me :angry:

If my car aint with me by the 20th, im cancelling, takes them well over the 3 month period, and im in my legal rights to get my deposit back.

Just a shame, seems to have took all the enjoyment of owning a new fiesta for me :(

:unsure: Guess what....... now my cars due on the 22nd june, this is driving me crazy! so what, next week it will be july :( feel like cancelling the car and just buying 1 of the forecourt.

When i confronted them with this, all they keep saying is " its your extras" dont tell me they make them especially for me :angry:

If my car aint with me by the 20th, im cancelling, takes them well over the 3 month period, and im in my legal rights to get my deposit back.

Just a shame, seems to have took all the enjoyment of owning a new fiesta for me :(

You have waited this long that you might as well wait a little longer!

I felt like you did after 3 weeks lol and then waited another 4 weeks and by that time i had nearly killed a lot of people :ph34r: but when i got my car it was amazing... wanted to sleep in it lol

If i was you, after the small wait in comparison, i would stick it out! Be soo worth it in the end...

I seriously doubt it was ever promised. Most people, if not all have been given estimate build/delivery dates, which is exactly that, an estimate, not a guarantee. there certainly won't be anything in writing promising you a delivery date.

I would double check your legal rights about the deposit as well, because if you are paying cash, ie, not using their finance, then you may not have a leg to stand on.

And as Nipz said, what would be the point of cancelling on the 20th if the car is due on the 22nd?

You have waited this long that you might as well wait a little longer!

I felt like you did after 3 weeks lol and then waited another 4 weeks and by that time i had nearly killed a lot of people :ph34r: but when i got my car it was amazing... wanted to sleep in it lol

If i was you, after the small wait in comparison, i would stick it out! Be soo worth it in the end...

I can understand what your both saying, but I WANT MY CAR (stamps feet, like a spoilt child :P )

I just hope, it arrives on the 20th, as everything on my current fezzi expires by then! and i just dont want to pay out for new tax, mot etc,

Ordered my 1.6 dtci titanium with bluetooth & usb on 14th May. My Fiesta is same as Amyjaj's and coming through the Motability scheme. When I ordered my dealer told me delivery to them on 4th July and I should pickup about 4 days after that. He did say though that he would put it as a priority order which may speed it up a touch. He didn't tell me a build date.

I had a Megane cc about 4 years back which i waited 5 months for so this seems ok at the minute.

Also I think the dealers are now running out of group stock of fiestas, there was only two left on my delers forecourt by last week, one sold the other a demonstrator! And its a pretty massive dealership. The last new shape Ka had also gone, not a single Ka to be seen!

The Germans should get their factory running 7 days and practicly 24 hours a day like BMW did to us at the Mini factory LOL!

It will be worth it in the end. Just have to stick it out. It will come. Also if car tax and MOT running out see if the dealer will pay a contribution towards it. My car was going as part exchange and the car tax ran out while I was waiting. I just gave them my old car on the last day and then was car less for 2 weeks. Its nearly summer, walking and public transport isnt too bad :)

OR,

just claim for the tax back when you hand it over to the dealer....? lol

Pay for tax, take car to dealer, remove tax disk (let dealer know) and take that with your tax renewal sheet and paperwork which came with the tax disk to a major post office and claim for what you have not used. job done :)

The Germans should get their factory running 7 days and practicly 24 hours a day like BMW did to us at the Mini factory LOL!

Not all of them come from the Cologne factory, though (though maybe the Titaniums all do - I forget!). Ours came from Valencia (Spain) - a 5dr Zetec (with no extras, to make sure it wasn't delayed further). We ordered it on 12 March, it exited the factory on 2 April and reached the dealership in the last week of April, though we picked it up on 7 May due to some other stuff that we had to sort out first. We were quoted 6-8 weeks and sure enough, it was ready at precisely 7 weeks with us actually picking it up on 8 weeks.

We hadn't bought a new car for years, and it was the longest wait we'd ever had, so were a bit unsettled during the wait - but it was worth it. And it turns out it wasn't as long a wait as some are having, of course.

When we were nearing pickup time, we noticed that the dealer had lots of Style and Style+ versions waiting for buyers, and the odd Econetic. The takeup of these lower-spec (black headlight surround) models seems pretty weak in our area - all but a tiny percentage of the Fiestas I've seen on the roads are Zetec/Titaniums (you can't tell which they are when they're moving fast) and the Zetec S. I remember reading that Ford expected the Zetec like we've got to be the big seller, but the Titaniums seem to be the hot sellers from what I see on this forum (no matter, we couldn't afford one and a Zetec's pretty close in appearance!).

I'm on week 10 now they gave me an estamte of 12 weeks. I ordered it the 16th March. They.ve given me a target datenow of 27th June.

I am seeing a few more new Fiestas now in a variety of colours. style + in Avalon, Zetec (mostly black), Titanium in Colorado red, Tango and black and a couple of Fiestas in Vision blue but not sure what version they were. Colarado red looked good.

It will be worth it in the end. Just have to stick it out. It will come. Also if car tax and MOT running out see if the dealer will pay a contribution towards it. My car was going as part exchange and the car tax ran out while I was waiting. I just gave them my old car on the last day and then was car less for 2 weeks. Its nearly summer, walking and public transport isnt too bad :)

I asked if they would help me out, if it ran over time, and he said " yes of course, can offer you a courtesy car for £15 a day" :rolleyes:

Guess what the reply was ????? :lol:

OH MY GOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NEWS AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED DELIVERY DATE 3 - 6 JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD HAVE CAR WITHIN NEXT 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OH MY GOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NEWS AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED DELIVERY DATE 3 - 6 JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD HAVE CAR WITHIN NEXT 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

Tell me about it!! I was like "oh my sh*t, no !Removed! way, you have got to be kidding me"

Then he was like "It true, for real"

Well at least he has given me a few days to rake together the cash!!!!

Happy days!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club