• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannyp

• poohbear

• Jonny87

• johnnymac16

London area is fine for me as i'm only 50 miles outside of london :)

Sounds like a good idea. When was you thinking of? Im not getting mine for a few more weeks :-(

Yeah, i reckon it would be good to meet fellow fiesta owners, and sneak aorund what people have. be pretty interesting....

love to be able to join you guys but been that im up in the north east london not really easy to get to. if you made it bit further north would be better . dont know how many of us there are up here like :unsure:

love to be able to join you guys but been that im up in the north east london not really easy to get to. if you made it bit further north would be better . dont know how many of us there are up here like :unsure:

I'd be up for it too but I'm in the middle of both of you guys so how about a bit of common ground to suit everyone?

Personally I've never been further north than Blackpool but I'd be willing to compromise and make a weekend of it.

Let's see what the others think.........

London area is fine for me as i'm only 50 miles outside of london :)

And for me sound good

If you'll wait few weeks till I get my fiesta :)

Love to join you, but as i stay in north east scotland it is far to far to drive

lol everyones from everywhere hehe..... how about people write some places and maybe see whats comes up fave place... i was thinking maybe somewhere around the m25 area, easy to get too, where there is pretty alot of parking...

When i had my 107, we managed a large meet in December 07, and the location was perfect. It was in Milton Keynes, so its almost on my door step :lol: but heres a few pics to show you how it turned out :)

DSC03334.jpg

SP_A0103.jpg

looks good, when I used to have my 55 plate fiesta i went to a meet in bluewater shopping centre carpark, was so funny seeing so many ford fiesta mainly st's but totally worth it, gotsome great pics....

I'm in Northampton...anyone else got a fiesta from round here?! Hardly seen any! Apart from one exactly the same as mine which is a driving school car.

I'm in Northampton...anyone else got a fiesta from round here?! Hardly seen any! Apart from one exactly the same as mine which is a driving school car.

well im willing to travle like , nottingiham seams bang in the middle of newcastle and london so there iv committed my self to naming a location . any thing arround that point would be good . any 1 els got any ideas.

well im willing to travle like , nottingiham seams bang in the middle of newcastle and london so there iv committed my self to naming a location . any thing arround that point would be good . any 1 els got any ideas.

You can count me in if you hold off for a while, i wont be getting my new one for a few weeks yet

oh yea for sure i can . think it should be planned well and find a location but if any one has a idea where. but was tinking nottinghamits 100miles from me and 100 miles away from london so its dead in the middle ! when you getting your new car like . i was thinking mayb end of next month or something? :unsure:

should definitely have it by then. Im not really fussed where it is coz i love driving so ill happily drive anywhere. Im just outside of london. Realistically i reckon at least 10 people would be up for this

hope so mate , just wan see what every one els has got . just hope its not just guna be ova run with the new fiesta lol iv got the last of the old shape but its only got 3.000 miles on it lol. :lol:

yeah i agree some variety would be good, even some older ones would be good to see.

Plus would be quality if someone had the new mountune conversion, gotta be getting that next year for sure

yea i aggree with that like , i want the rs focus but iv only been driving 6 months lol. ins would be too high lol. but would so like to see some real nice cars . im really lookin forward to it now lol how sad am i :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club