Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collation of Recent Titanium Orders

BenW

Order Turnaround weeks for your Titanium  

57 members have voted

1. 1. From Order date, how many weeks untill ready at Dealer?

• 0-6
    • 6-8
    • 8-10
    • 12-14
    • 14+

Good evening and welcome Chrissie.

I bet you can't wait eh.......... ;)

Won't be able to sleep Friday night, but will put some piccys on a.s.a.p.

Oh and did the really sad bit of putting a private plate on... well it's my son's name and could'nt resist :rolleyes:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• BenW

• MyFiestaTitianium

• Nightowl

Won't be able to sleep Friday night, but will put some piccys on a.s.a.p.

Oh and did the really sad bit of putting a private plate on... well it's my son's name and could'nt resist :rolleyes:

I don't know........it's always mums and sons isn't it? ;)

Makes me realise mine can't be too far behind as ordered it on the 1 June (about a week later) so here's hoping that it'll be at the dealership sooner rather than later

Well I hope it's not to much longer for you, cant wait to see your piccy's

Well just had the call from my dealer - build date is now 18 August and a delivery to the dealers week commencing 31 August - looking less and less likely that I am going to be driving my lovely new car around on the 1 September - OH BOLLOX!!!

First time poster here chums!!

We ordered a Mk7 Ocean Blue 5dr Titanium on 5th June from Romford, Essex.

Estimated build date is 28th August with delivery around mid September.....so if all goes well that's approx 14 weeks. We shall see eh?

Good news is I s'pose...it will be a nice new 59 plate.

:D

Does seem that the only catagory on the votes that is surging ahead at the moment is the 14+ weeks and it sounds as if I, Nightowl, and possibly Skully, are going to be adding to the statistic.

just been to chose my reg for new fiesta and gt an up date on delivery to the dealer looks like the 5th sept . andalso to see about mountune and lowering springs dealer requires another 2 grand . gulp :o :o :o :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Still waiting for the dealer to give me a choice of registrations . . . . I guess thats when it become real that I am getting a new car

by the loks of it yours could be coming to England :rolleyes: on the same train/boot as mine lol ;)

WHat spec and colour have you gone for then Titanium S?

Ordered mine back in May but did specify September delivery. Just been told I should get it around about 10 Sep. I have been given a chassis number, can anyone tell me how I interpret this to find the build date and where it was built please? (I have seen a reference to Ford's online data somewhere in these forums but firstly, I can't find it and secondly I suspect it's for dealers only).

Fiesta Titanium. Rear parking sensors, lumbar support, towbar (sorry but a considerable downsizing necessitates a trailer occasionally!)

Ordered mine back in May but did specify September delivery. Just been told I should get it around about 10 Sep. I have been given a chassis number, can anyone tell me how I interpret this to find the build date and where it was built please? (I have seen a reference to Ford's online data somewhere in these forums but firstly, I can't find it and secondly I suspect it's for dealers only).

Fiesta Titanium. Rear parking sensors, lumbar support, towbar (sorry but a considerable downsizing necessitates a trailer occasionally!)

http://www.etis.ford.com/home.do

register then u can check a vehicle :)

Almost 11 weeks and it has not even been built yet!

Just checked again and with 40 votes now in (28 votes in brackets)

Delivered within 6 weeks - 17.5% (23.3%)

Delivered within 8 weeks - 45.0% (53.3%)

Delivered within 10 weeks - 67.5% (76.6%)

Delivered within 12 weeks - 77.5% (83.3%)

So things seem to be getting better - albeit only slighly

And things seem to be getting worse . . . . .

And things seem to be getting worse . . . . .

lol... indeed :P

So glad i've got mine now though. All i can say is its worth the wait people :)

Mine should be being built on Tuesday next week and delivered to the dealers week commencing 31 August

• 2 weeks later...

Paul, have you just voted?

This cropped up in new posts - does this mean you've had a delivery date confirmed?

No - not have the delivery confirmed although when I called the dealer on Wednesday last week one of the salesmen said that he could confirm that the car had been built and that delivery was scheduled for week ending 5 September (I know it is the same week as week commencing 31 August but it just feels further away and as though they are preparing me for it moving back to the following week - oh well!)

Have you had your build confirmed now then Dan?

Build confirmed as the 17th - scheduled to be delivered on Saturday the 29th and they're expecting it early due to the bank holiday. Should be able to collect on the morning of September 1st!

<crosses fingers>

Build confirmed as the 17th - scheduled to be delivered on Saturday the 29th and they're expecting it early due to the bank holiday. Should be able to collect on the morning of September 1st!

<crosses fingers>

Oh tell me about it - although I am now working that week as was not confident that they would get it in time . . . .

Who is going to be on the road first?? LOL

I don't go back to work until the 7th, so as long as it's here before then I'm happy. The race is on... :lol:

To be honest it has been so long it all seems a bit unreal . . . although, for some reason, I am getting genuinely excited about it this morning!

I don't need mine for work as I can walk it in 7 minutes but I do want it when we are off as it is so limiting to what you can do when you do not have a car

I ordered my car on July 17th. I have been told the delivery date is around the 26th September. I'll get an update during the first week of September. That will be 10 weeks if it happens.

Fiesta Titanium 1.4 5dr Auto

Moondust Silver

ESP

USB with bluetooth

Parking sensors rear

16” 7 spoke alloy wheels

Curtain air bags

Lumbar support

Full sized spare

Carpet mats

I ordered mine on the 1 June and was told delivery to the dealers early to Mid August and it was not even built until the 18th August!

I have also read on other threads that the delivery time is extending and 12-14 weeks is now the norm. Not wanting to put a downer on your excitment at your order, just trying to make sure you don't get your hopes up too much!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club