Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Titanium On Order - How To Fill 6 Weeks?

GrumpyTrucker

Nice. So that's what they look like in 5 door.

Just hope there's no foul ups with the order.......with the luck i normally have, anything's possible.

Here's my ZS in deep impacy blue

You are right it does appear different depending on the lighting

Lovely flake pop when the sun hits it... :)

So what you on 135bhp then, whats it like compared to standard, might wait till they bring some stuff out for the 100, would like 140 as that seems sensible enough without going over the top!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah i was a bit underwhelmed when they released the specs for the mountune upgrade but as i got a great deal on it (and i need to keep warranty) i thought it was worth it

Got to say it feels like much more than a 10bhp upgrade, very smooth now with little lag and power at tap all through the gears

Very pleased with it

ok, interesting about the lag as I find it a little annoying and think it would be amazing with no lag, so if that has improved it then sounds good!

Got an update today. Car was built on 28th as planned, shipped out on 28th and is currently in Dagenham. Now has to go to Speke by rail then transport to dealer. And from what I can gather it's going to take longer to do that journey than it did to get from Germany to Dagenham!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Yeah i was a bit underwhelmed when they released the specs for the mountune upgrade but as i got a great deal on it (and i need to keep warranty) i thought it was worth it

Got to say it feels like much more than a 10bhp upgrade, very smooth now with little lag and power at tap all through the gears

Very pleased with it

You got the Mountune upgrade? How? I want it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that's disappointing. Got an email yesterday saying my car is being delivered to the dealer today (Tues 13th). Yay. Further communication reveals it's booked for PDI Friday, valet next Monday for collection Tuesday. Boo. Work commitments mean I can't get in for it until next Friday now. Hope they look after it for a week and half :(

A week to PDI and valet it? Must be on a go slow.

Dealer cant make any quicker all the time its not with them, but when it is well they van, I was told it would take similar to do the PDI & valet. They hadnt been very good at informing me about progress and lead me to believe I would be ok to pick it up on my 21st (16 March) I rang them for an update but the guy I was dealing with wasnt in, but they didnt ring me back, so I was annoyed and said this ain't good enough so they managed to do it in 2 days instead of what would have been 5 days, oh and I still only picked it up on the 21 March

I've had the same lack of "useful communication" and on the whole I'm disappointed with my customer experience this time. Was even told a message had been left for me on my mobile voicemail. Good trick seeing as I don't have it active.

I've decided stuff it, they can look after it for a week. But I'll be going over it rigorously and any marks and they'll get both barrels.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

'Tis collection day - if all goes according to plan.

Current car emptied out - check

Both keys tied together - check

V5 - check

Now, to just hope there's not been any stuff ups.

Well? How did it go?

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

Perfect. Can't get any pics up because - since the universe appears to hate me - it's not stopped raining yet :rolleyes:

Love the Deep Impact Blue, great colour. Glad I went for the 17" wheel upgrade, they look great. Phone's all paired up with bluetooth, all appears to be working fine and the week they've been storing it for me doesn't seem to have had any adverse effects (errant knocks, scrapes etc)

Only thing that irked me a bit? Was on 15 miles. Bugger must have had it on a damn good test drive. Was only 9 miles on the last one when I got it. I know, First World Problem but still...... :D

That's good. Mine had 5 miles on the clock. Took me a few goes to pair phone but fine now.

I did 180 mile round trip for work yesterday and Fiesta was great, arrived more refreshed than in my previous Skoda Superb and that was a great cruiser. Mighty impressed with Fiesta

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

5???? You lucky git :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Just picked up my new 3 door Titanium 1.0L Ecoboost today ordered on 4 April. Just a couple of questions. On the inside edge of the door card are either red reflectors or red lights I assume to warn passing traffic the door is open. If they are lights then neither of them are working, so I assume they are reflectors ? I have tried turning the vehicle lights on and off and it makes no difference. They just look more like lights to me than reflectors.

Also my mini USB drive that was fine in my 2011 Titanium isn't being recognised at all although an old USB stick is. The only difference I can see is the new one is FAT32 the old one which work is FAT.

Duncan - yes they are reflectors and not lights :)

Just picked up my new 3 door Titanium 1.0L Ecoboost today ordered on 4 April. Just a couple of questions. On the inside edge of the door card are either red reflectors or red lights I assume to warn passing traffic the door is open. If they are lights then neither of them are working, so I assume they are reflectors ? I have tried turning the vehicle lights on and off and it makes no difference. They just look more like lights to me than reflectors.

Also my mini USB drive that was fine in my 2011 Titanium isn't being recognised at all although an old USB stick is. The only difference I can see is the new one is FAT32 the old one which work is FAT.

Did you get the Sony stereo this time?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

I had 1 mile on the clock when I got mine :p

Duncan - yes they are reflectors and not lights :)

You beat me. And I do agree, they look more like lights than reflectors.

Just got all excited, going through and setting the DAB presets. Saw a menu item for Apps. Thought "oh, maybe AppLink has sneaked in". Nope. Just says no apps available, then in settings seems to indicate "upgrade required". Bah humbug.

I had 1 mile on the clock when I got mine :P

This may seem a bit harsh - I hardly know you - but I hate you :(

:D :D

• Like 1

That could be it. Sure I read SOMEWHERE they need to be FAT not FAT32 but for the life of me I don't know where. I could have imagined it.

Mines FAT32 and seems to be OK. I would advise taking all your stuff off, reformat and load your music back on. Work for me

This may seem a bit harsh - I hardly know you - but I hate you :(

:D :D

Ner ner :p

20130327_110219_zpsljr11ymc.jpg

• Like 1

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club