1. 1. Which of these would you go for?

• Silver
    • Black
    • Grey
    • White
    • Blue
    • Red
    • Other

The colour is nice. Just because I'm a girl. The car is awful though, they've ruined our lovely Fiesta over there....

The colour is nice. Just because I'm a girl. The car is awful though, they've ruined our lovely Fiesta over there....

Oh well, each to their own I guess!

I'm a girl and the colour and the car are awful - bleuchhhh

I've got to say that Indian Fiesta is awful.

My choice is Vision Blue, had my Zetec S about 5 weeks and had lots of positive comments about the colour.

Put some pics up the Smett72

Put some pics up the Smett72

I'll take some when the sun comes back out again, don't hold your breath!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that Ford are nearing completion of all the factory modifications needed in order to build the Fiesta in Thailand - mainly for the Far East/Australia markets of course. At the moment - all the Fiesta's going to Oz are built in Germany/Valencia which means Australian buyers are also waiting months for delivery like many of us. Once the Thailand plant is up and running - UK/European buyers will have a lot less wait for delivery.

Not that this will help all of us currently waiting for delivery right now of course. Demand is outstripping supply alas.

My car should be born a week tomorrow . . . .assuming the dealer was telling the truth . . .and then it has just got to get over here

My car should be born a week tomorrow . . . .assuming the dealer was telling the truth . . .and then it has just got to get over here

It's been a difficult labour but it'll all be over soon*

*up to 20 weeks. :P

Look on the bright side Paul (as there is one - believe it or not!).

In previous years - many 'mass-produced' bulk car manufacturer's such as Ford, Vauxhall, etc built cars by the bucketload...only to sit for months (literally) by the thousand in huge, deserted airfields around the country. By the time buyers bought one - it had been sitting in a field - the wonderful 'new car' smell fast wearing off - getting covered in bird !Removed! - open to the elements - and nowhere near as 'new' as they thought.

Your car (however) will be straight off the production line - shipped here within days - will have that wonderful 'new car' smell that money just can't buy - and so new that the paint will still be wet!

Marvelous!

Look on the bright side Paul (as there is one - believe it or not!).

In previous years - many 'mass-produced' bulk car manufacturer's such as Ford, Vauxhall, etc built cars by the bucketload...only to sit for months (literally) by the thousand in huge, deserted airfields around the country. By the time buyers bought one - it had been sitting in a field - the wonderful 'new car' smell fast wearing off - getting covered in bird !Removed! - open to the elements - and nowhere near as 'new' as they thought.

Your car (however) will be straight off the production line - shipped here within days - will have that wonderful 'new car' smell that money just can't buy - and so new that the paint will still be wet!

Marvelous!

True - my first new car back in 1984 started to rust under the front end within 6 months of me getting it and as it was a Mini it was not as if you could tell how long it had been sitting in field as they hardly changed in the 40 years they were being made!

• 3 weeks later...

I think color also largely depends on which model Fiesta you are getting. For example i think both Moondust Silver and Frozen White look the best with the Zetec-S, especially with the optional 17" wheels. In Titanium and Zetec i would also love the Hot Magenta and Squeeze + the 2 colors i mentioned for the Zetec-S

Must admit, the more I look at pictures of the various models I think if I could not have had Squeeze then I would have gone for a ZetecS in Colorado Red with the bigger wheels. side skirts and privacy glass as I think that looks gorgeous

Must admit, the more I look at pictures of the various models I think if I could not have had Squeeze then I would have gone for a ZetecS in Colorado Red with the bigger wheels. side skirts and privacy glass as I think that looks gorgeous

If your car is the one pictured in your avatar or close to it i would say you made an EXCELLENT choice so no regrets ;)

If your car is the one pictured in your avatar or close to it i would say you made an EXCELLENT choice so no regrets ;)

Yes should look just like that . . . can't wait as it isonly a matter of days now before delivery!!

^^ What he said :lol:

I think you need to be a member to access that page

Sorry - that would explain why it worked for me when I checked it then having posted it!!

BTW - apart from some nice pics in the gallery on that site, it is not as good a site to be on as this one which is much more lively

Now now Paul - we don't want to encourage any anti fiesta network behavior here.

There are fewer Mk7s over there that's for sure. Michael P did comment at one point that this is almost a Mk7 owners' club - he's not far wrong.

You'll find me on both :D

Now now Paul - we don't want to encourage any anti fiesta network behavior here.

There are fewer Mk7s over there that's for sure. Michael P did comment at one point that this is almost a Mk7 owners' club - he's not far wrong.

You'll find me on both :D

I'll stick to this one - although i would have to agree that you Mk 7 owners have taken over and the other site does have a nice way of breaking down the various Mk's into separate forums but then I guess you miss the cross Mk chatter and with the Mk 7 being the current model it is always going to take over for a while until people have settled down and understand all about their new cars.

I do have one question about my Mk 7 - WHERE IS IT!!!!

• 1 month later...

i still think colorado red is the best colour to have.. it looks realy rich in colour. heres a pic of mine :)

3940276463_11bf515b6a.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club