Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Scottish Independence Poll

Paramanic

Scottish Independence  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Scottish Independence - Scottish Person

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Scottish Independence - Non Scottish Person

• Yes
    • No

Lol actually Ned stands for Non - educated delinquent

Aye but to the brave heart Scots, you might as well be calling them every bad name under the sun

Let them have independence.

They'll lose the submarines at Fastlane and Plymouth will get them instead boosting the economy here by about 25%.

Any bricklayers free for a job of work? ;)

• Like 1

They'll lose the submarines at Fastlane and Plymouth will get them instead boosting the economy here by about 25%.

.....Suddenly I care much much more about this vote!

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

If Scotland goes independent and is successful,

can us English living under England's tyrannical regime claim asylum in Scotland?

I'd like to get a house and benefits all paid for by the Scottish state please.

Or if Scotland goes independent and goes t1ts up,

Does this mean England will have to take in Scots who are leaving for a better life over the border?

Like everybody else from around the world making a bee line for England.

Bl**dy Scots, coming over here taking our houses and our benefits :P

to be honest guys why fix somethink that's not broken

If you don't think there is something broken with the UK then I don't know where you've been living, but from my perspective it is well past repair.

Independence is the only way to, put bluntly, GET OUR OWN WAY.

One prime example is the fact that we have Tories in goverment now, if it was down to the people of Scotland only, Mr. Cameron would never have even came CLOSE to being elected - but because the English also had their say, we are now stuck with him.

I am an SNP supporter, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind if we got another party elected in an independent country, because at least then it would be a party that Scotland voted for fair and square.

It boils my blood to keep hearing that we are "better together". If that is really the case, then why aren't we better already! And to those who profess that we are, I think you need to take those rose tinted glasses off and see what things are really like in 2014.

I am not anti-English, just anti-Stupidity, which is what staying in the UK is.

Needless to say, on September 18th I will be proud to vote YES.

• Like 3

To be fair, there is a lot more wrong with England than anything Mr Cameron has done... And I can't say I'm a massive fan of him. In fact even Mr One eyed Scotsman who was our PM for a short while was not even the cause of all the trouble - however one can say he's done a much worse job than Mr DC... What about Mr Blair leading us into a wonderful Iraq war? Another wonderful Labour Party leader...

Was he the leader of 'come all to England, free house, free money in central London...? For one of your wives that is.. Don't forget the other wife or two!

Don't get me wrong, this is not a rant/speech from a strong Tory supporter, I just tend to look at things from both sides. What I often see is:

Labour stuffing it all up..

Tories promising xyz and finding they have nothing left in the coffers after labour leaves...

Then again that HS2 thing seems wonderfully useless...

But ask yourselves, if someone promised you a £60k+ salary and strong pension, wouldn't you say whatever the sheep want you to say? By the time they find our you're in it for the money you've already made more than they will in their entire lives...

Check out how much Mr Blair is worth - not your typical 'labour' worker now...

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

• Like 1

Unfortunately Labour buys votes with money they don't have and then the Tories look like the bad guys when they try to pull their belts in to recoup what was whizzed away.

Think back to the gold reserve debacle when Mr one-eye basically gave our gold away for a pittance.

Reminds me of this story-

A Starling flying south for the winter doesn't make it on time and falls frozen to the ground.

He's close to death when a cow rocks up and poops on him.

He warms up and feeling better starts chirping happily.

A fox comes along and hearing the starling plucks him out and eats him.

The moral of the story is:

All those who !Removed! on you aren't always your enemy and all those that get you out of the !Removed! aren't always your friend, and finally if you're in the !Removed! and happy to be there keep your big mouth shut.

:d

• Like 3

I think it's a bad move for Scotland. Together the UK is strong. Leaving the UK won't automatically get rid off all the problems relating to EU membership, it only means Scotland will have to deal with it by them self.

It will have a knock on trading and put people out of work

I'm glad I've two eye's or I'd feel very alienated on the forum :ph34r:

Come lads lets keep it respectfull and grown up please :rolleyes:

I'm with you Jamie

Wait till it's just the English, Welsh and the six Ulster Counties tax payers that are paying for the illegal wars of the oil Companies.

Democracy in the UK is a load of B@ll@ks, come election time you have two maybe three jockeys riding out of the same stables. The Bankers, oil Companies and the Industrial Military Complex own the UK.

Under the Trades Description Act, the elections in the UK should be refered to as "The Rotation of the Pigs at the Westminster Trough"

If the Scottich Electorate miss this oppertunity to manage their own destiny, by voting No they are wrong in their heads.

Osbourne is offering all sorts of promises today for a NO vote, tells you all you need to know you Scottish Voters.

Don't get me started on bricklayers. The quotes I've been getting are so high I might as well do it myself!

• Like 1

I'm glad I've two eye's or I'd feel very alienated on the forum :ph34r:

Come lads lets keep it respectfull and grown up please :rolleyes:

I'm with you Jamie

Wait till it's just the English, Welsh and the six Ulster Counties tax payers that are paying for the illegal wars of the Oil Companies.

Democracy in the UK is a load of B@ll@ks, come election time you have two maybe three jockeys riding out of the same stables. The Bankers, Oil Companies and the Industrial Military Complex own the UK.

Under the Trades Description Act, the elections in the UK should be refered to as "The Rotation of the Pigs at the Westminster Trough"

If the Scottich Electorate miss this oppertunity to manage their own destiny, by voting No they are wrong in their heads.

Osbourne is offering all sorts of promises today for a NO vote, tells you all you need to know you Scottish Voters.

The pigs, oil companies and other fat cats will still be around after Scotland has left the only difference is that Scotland will no longer have the support of the UK. ( i want to use the word protection rather than support but I think that will come off as offensive to some scots)

• Like 1

Scotland's success at independents lies in its government it all depends how good they are tips for you Scots don't end up with a government like Ireland the type of government that thinks the answer to everything is to hype up all the tax's and cut budgets of industries that cant afford to have there budget cuts. Oh I do think if Scotland was to keep the pound it would benefit the English and the Scottish because it is a major pain in the back side changing euro to sterling it will all depend on the exchange rate of course

Funny how Europeans living in Scotland can vote on this but I can't, you don't want Westminster making the calls but Germans can??? Anyway just at Gatwick as of to Italy for work, contractor I'm travelling with said your holiday costs will double, UK rates are the cheapest going by far and currently all contracts state for UK market only so they'll need to be resigned and meaning you'll be a lower market share means higher prices, booking with a UK company will get your booking cancelled, had this when I worked with Hotels4u with yanks booking Caribbean hotels and the hotels made us cancel them, and the Spanish booking their own hotels.

• Like 1

Back on Topic

Looks like the Scots are going to get their pocket picked.

The demograhics are that the 65 years plus vote is the one that doesn't like change........it goes with the terrority, it's part of the aging process, the majority cannot cope with change.

Phew! there was me thinking us south of the border were going to have to fund the "War on Terror" and the Wars Where ever Washington DC deems to send us, All on our own.

I saw some stats yesterday, those who partook responded with 51% as "yes" and 49% "no".

This is going to be interesting.

James, James what have you done with those missing posts, my deleted one was my best yet :D

The other deleted one, well I could not possibly comment on it, Oh I did but you removed them both :rolleyes:

Dont want winge boy blaming me for it's disappearance :ph34r:

it's all sorted Cive,

a table for two has been reserved, do you think I should dress casual :D

By the sounds of it a gumshield would be more appropriate.

Play nice lads or play elsewhere.

• Like 2

think the term u might have been looking for is NEET.

A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training". The acronym NEET was first used in the United Kingdom

• Like 2

think the term u might have been looking for is NEET.

A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training". The acronym NEET was first used in the United Kingdom

• Like 1

I see all the supermarkets are scaring the bejezzuse out of the Scots!

Never mind my Celtic cousins, Aldi are nodoubt at this very moment in time formulating plans to open Aldi Extra stores thoughout Scotland :D

But in truth, I reckon next Thursday will in no way reflect the outcome of your finest hour............ Bannockburn

lol like to read everyone keeping it friendly lol

but less than 24 Hours to go....... seems people have made up their mind and will see what follows tomorrow afternoon :)

gonna be close :D

Either way, about half of Scotland are going to be disappointed.

If it was 80 percent Yes then I'd think fair enough, good luck,

but it seems there is a lot of uncertainty riding on what looks like just 1 percent in the votes.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club