Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yorkshire Dales Blast - Buttertubs Pass - Anyone Fancy This?

Philf1

Sounds like a good organised plan to me, il be able to confirm for sure by the middle of next week latest, so il pm you my number etc once confirmed :p look forward to it.

I'll definitely be going, and it looks like my drive to and from the starting point will be good too, around the north of Leeds and along the A65 :)

I'm very tempted, it sounds like a good day out driving with a bit of photography,

I'm gonna have to wait until later next week to know for sure, I'm out later that day.

Looking at the list of Fiesta ST's, I'm already feeling like the fat slow one in a 1.6 Focus lol.

Think we should meet around 10-10.30 so we can grab food and aim to leave no later than 11am to give us plenty of time before the daylight goes. Obviously all this is weather dependent.

List of participants so far;

Philf1

tomo89

Phil 87

Nathan54771

nath.mk7.st

GlynnZS (but only if he calls in sick!)

Would be good if you could confirm you are going and also PM me your mobile number so I can confirm on the day if we are going ahead or not, I've actually already got Phil and Nath's numbers so just need Nathan's and anyone else who decides to come along anyone is welcome just let us know.

Haha, I won't be calling in sick. I work nights so will be finishing Saturday morning, and it's staff do Saturday night so I'm sleeping in between. Pity coz I would have come!

I'm very tempted, it sounds like a good day out driving with a bit of photography,

I'm gonna have to wait until later next week to know for sure, I'm out later that day.

Looking at the list of Fiesta ST's, I'm already feeling like the fat slow one in a 1.6 Focus lol.

Lol, don't worry we'll let you catch up :)

Speaking of photography I'll be filming the whole thing on my dashcam so should get some good footage. I'll bring a spare SD card so I don't run out of space. The only problem is I'm clueless when it comes to video editing, so hopefully if any of you know what you're doing I can give my footage to you so we can get a good highlights video on YouTube or something :)

I will have my dslr with me too so we will have some good shots

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Do come along this is not just for STs and the more the merrier

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Sorry no replies guys been so busy after my hols lol. I'm hoping to be there but might have a late drop out. I won't find out till Friday but trying my best :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

We can start to see some weather forecasts for Saturday now, but I'm not saying anything in case I jinx it lol.

Edit: does anyone else have a dashcam or a passenger who can get some footage of us? It would be good if we could have some footage from different cars.

Not me.

Keep checking the forecast and all looks ok so far.

We might have a Clio v6 with us as well if the weather does stay fine, fingers crossed as it is an awesome car

We might have a Clio v6 with us as well if the weather does stay fine, fingers crossed as it is an awesome car

That would be awesome, it should be a fair bit quicker than our STs especially if it's the 255 PS one. But then its engine has almost 2x the capacity so it should be faster lol.

But not turbocharged soupy may be surprised how equal we are. One thing for sure ours will be quieter by some margin

Yeah we'll have all the torque whenever we need it, but he'll have to keep his revs up.

List of participants at the moment

Philf1

tomo89

Phil 87

Nathan54771 (?)

nath.mk7.st (maybe)

Raider32 (maybe)

Nath will let us know probably on Friday, raider not confirmed yet and Nathan seems to have disappeared?

Weather is still looking ok so this should be a go for us looking forward to it

Yeah I'm getting excited already :). Are you still planning on the same route you posted on the first page, and where will we be stopping along the way?

Is Raider32 the guy with the Clio V6?

Sorry guys been mad busy with work this week and trying to sort things out, I'm gonna have to be a let down and not come :( can't make it now unfortunately. Was looking forward to it.

Is Raider32 the guy with the Clio V6?

Nope, just a Focus :D

Unfortunately I'm looking less likely, I'm out earlier than expected for works Xmas Do.

When I heard about this I asked my photographer friend to join me , but he's working,

I think on a Spring/Summer day this would be great, especially if I've got another photographer on board.

Looking forward to some photo's & video!

Sorry to hear you guys can't come, but no worries we'll have at least 3 STs so should be fun. And yes it would be better in spring or summer, so hopefully we can do another next year.

Pity about Nathan and raider maybe see you next year when the weather is better.

Nath has to come from other side of hull so a long trip if just the 3 of us.

The v6 is one of toms mates but if any sign of rain he won't come is very protective of his car.

Pity we can't get more involved but perhaps just picked wrong time of year.

I guess you're still keen on this Phil?

Good stuff we are thinking of meeting at10 in skip ton for mcds breakfast can you make that time?

Yeah, I'll get that in my satnav, it should take me about an hour to get there.

I've got 2 SD cards ready to go with my dashcam. I should have really got a 64GB one, but I'll just have to remember to swap them over at some point so I get the whole thing on camera. If either of you want the footage you could bring a laptop or hard drive along, if not I'll have a go at editing it into a decent highlights video. And with some photos it could be something good to show off on here :)

So can you transfer directly to a hard drive? I have one that has a usb connector will that work ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club