Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yorkshire Dales Blast - Buttertubs Pass - Anyone Fancy This?

Philf1

Same here, although I've got my work Christmas party on Friday night so I don't know if anything will get done on Saturday lol.

• 3 months later...

If we can a few more interested I'll organise another one of these next year when the winters over. Also thinking of a North Wales trip Scott so you could come along that one starting off from Bala, Ffestiniog and the evo triangle. After that want to do South Wales around the black mountains.like Top Gear sounds like a busy year ahead.

Have you had any thoughts on when you might want to do something like this again Phil? South Wales would be ideal for me because a friend of mine moved down there recently, so I could visit him if we'll be in the area.

Scotland is my plan for this June so probably can't do South Wales as well. We can do buttertubs when the weather improves

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Scotland is my plan for this June so probably can't do South Wales as well. We can do buttertubs when the weather improves

Ok fair enough. Looking forward to Buttertubs again, and I should remember the route so hopefully won't get lost next time lol.

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys I've just got a Fiesta ST and would like to meet up with some others for a cruse, is their anything organized in the next couple of weeks ?

Hi Nathan welcome to the club we don't have anything organised but we're up in Yorkshire anyway so not very handy for you.

You should post something in the new members section to introduce yourself and then look in your local area section

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club