Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Does The X Pack Include.

jace1969

Looked on here at some post but can't see any answer.

I have a 2011 titanium 1.6 petrol and when i had it about 4 weeks ago the chap said its got

the X pack up-grade,what is it.

Looked at loads on autotrader and other places and i seem to have loads of stuff on it and other

1.6 don't,they either miss leather/heated seats,sony radio/17'' zetec s alloys/reverse camera etc never

got it all on like mine.

Would be great to know and then i know what the person added after that.

Cheers

Here you go:

Titanium X Pack - 17" Alloy Wheels, Leather Trim and Rear Power Windows (5dr only) (available on 1.6 petrol only) (Includes heated seats)

yup, with Sony radio as standard + the camera an optional extra i think (the one on the rear view mirror right?)

:)

yup, with Sony radio as standard + the camera an optional extra i think (the one on the rear view mirror right?)

:)

Yes one on the mirror and cheers 'alaexp999' as i have looked at loads and they always miss something.

He must of spent a nice bit on this when he had it new,so hard to find and so glad i spotted it.

I'm like you jace....I found a titanium with all the extras added at factory! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'm like you jace....I found a titanium with all the extras added at factory! :)

So lucky then the both of us,i was amazed the stuff on and aint seen one anywhere where i have looked.

All good :) :)

So lucky then the both of us,i was amazed the stuff on and aint seen one anywhere where i have looked.

All good :) :)

does yours come with the illuminated scuff plates and gear knob?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

does yours come with the illuminated scuff plates and gear knob?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

No,never knew there was a gear know that illuminated,never looked but i would tell.

I have the s/steel plates,does it light up when lights are on and is it another extra ford adds.

Yup. Look good. Was lucky mine came with those too! Blinkin' stupid prices though to buy new!!

• Like 1

Yup. Look good. Was lucky mine came with those too! Blinkin' stupid prices though to buy new!!

I like the idea of the gear knob,god knows how much ford would cost to fit one,if they even would.

The gear knob is about £90 and includes all necessary wiring. Ford would defo fit it for you and would do it within an hour easily.

I just bought a new one to replace my slightly leather-worn one which I might put on eBay.

I had it fitted on my old Fiesta.

They charged me half an hours labour to do it.

So is that £90 from ford then cost of fitting.

£90ish for the knob *plus* the cost of installation

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club