Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Fiesta Engine Swaps??

smithymk3

Hi, I've got a mk3 fiesta 1.1 lx, had it for a while now and think I'm about ready to do a engine swap. I've been looking at 1.8/2.0 zetec engines and although there are still a few banging about I feel there getting a bit old and most have got too many miles on them for it to be worth swapping. So I was thinking about a 2.0 duratec from a mk6 St but I can't seem to find much info on swapping them into a mk3, so I was just wondering if anyone knows what I need to do the swap, like gearbox, exhaust, intake manifold, engine mounts etc or if there are any other engines I could potentially swap instead. Many thanks.

Just sell the mk3 to someone who will appreciate it for a 1.1 and buy a car that's already fast. Probably work out cheaper than swapping an ST lump in (done properly). And will certainly be much less hassle and better to live with.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club