Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

13 hours ago, Wino said:

Plenty of alternatives if your on a budget....

Goldge do one at around £45 someone at work has one and uses it regular. Charges via plug socket or USB, once charged keeps it in boot and always started his car once connected.

I'm not on a tight budget really, just don't like paying full price for anything! :laugh:  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm not on a tight budget really, just don't like paying full price for anything! :laugh:  

Same here. Never pay full price and always must be free delivery 👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wino said:

Same here. Never pay full price and always must be free delivery 👍

Now, you do know you pay for 'free' delivery, it's just built into the price, but I agree, I like having it built it LOL

• Like 1

Don’t like that this time of year every time I go out for a session on my bike it becomes plastered in mud.

• Confused 1

oh, your pedal cycle! obviously i was riding up the wrong track on that comment. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dont like my glasses steam up while im trying to read the posts in the hot tub. 

and yes thats a cuppa tea and nothing stronger yet! 

16409699400046039433434130712850.jpg

• Like 1

What's with all these bad drivers these days?

These are what I saw just today :

-Car drives down chevron lines in between two narrow lanes ,towards me, as his lane has traffic and he wants to turn right. We then had to squeeze past each other!

-I am taking the first exit at a big roundabout and am in the left hand lane. Another 4x4 pulls up beside me in the other lane  and then in the middle of the roundabout he decides to hit the acclerator to cut across me to take the first exit.

- On a two lane 70mph road, the knob in front of me on the right lane was driving at 50, with no cars ahead of him. I flashed him twice and he still did not move. I then had to go up to 80 , move to the left lane and then come back to the right to overtake him.

- A Fiat was driving on the right lane of a 70mph road and suddenly braked!!! There was no one in front for miles! WTF?!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, OilSheikh said:

What's with all these bad drivers these days?

These are what I saw just today :

-Car drives down chevron lines in between two narrow lanes ,towards me, as his lane has traffic and he wants to turn right. We then had to squeeze past each other!

-I am taking the first exit at a big roundabout and am in the left hand lane. Another 4x4 pulls up beside me in the other lane  and then in the middle of the roundabout he decides to hit the acclerator to cut across me to take the first exit.

- On a two lane 70mph road, the knob in front of me on the right lane was driving at 50, with no cars ahead of him. I flashed him twice and he still did not move. I then had to go up to 80 , move to the left lane and then come back to the right to overtake him.

- A Fiat was driving on the right lane of a 70mph road and suddenly braked!!! There was no one in front for miles! WTF?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

You have not seen anything serious yet on your good conditioned roads!!!

You'll have to see our roads and our drivers (greek drivers) to know how a person have to commit suiside just by driving his car!

We are the worst drivers in the world (after India of course) becaouse of our ego!

Let's see some greek ego on our roads:

''Who are you to tell me how i am going to stop or not to a stop sign?''

''I am a resident of this area here , i live here since you were on your father's *****, so do not tell me why i do not use my indicator to turn wherever and whenever i want to !!!''

''Redlight? No!!! it was orange when i passed through the crossroad violating the speed limit and almost hit a bicyclist who was cycling leggaly on his side of the road!!!''

''Helmets are for the stupid and those who are not able to drive a motorcycle like us.... we are such so good drivers!!! Feeling the air on your face is something great!! Besides helmet messes my beutiful hair up!''

''IN THE GARAGE:

''Hello! Could you turn of the seatbelts warning alert? It drives me crazy while i am driving cool with no seatbelts at all...Who the hack invented the seatbelts''

And more...

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Alexis94040 said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

You have not seen anything serious yet on your good conditioned roads!!!

You'll have to see our roads and our drivers (greek drivers) to know how a person have to commit suiside just by driving his car!

We are the worst drivers in the world (after India of course) becaouse of our ego!

Let's see some greek ego on our roads:

''Who are you to tell me how i am going to stop or not to a stop sign?''

''I am a resident of this area here , i live here since you were on your father's *****, so do not tell me why i do not use my indicator to turn wherever and whenever i want to !!!''

''Redlight? No!!! it was orange when i passed through the crossroad violating the speed limit and almost hit a bicyclist who was cycling leggaly on his side of the road!!!''

''Helmets are for the stupid and those who are not able to drive a motorcycle like us.... we are such so good drivers!!! Feeling the air on your face is something great!! Besides helmet messes my beutiful hair up!''

''IN THE GARAGE:

''Hello! Could you turn of the seatbelts warning alert? It drives me crazy while i am driving cool with no seatbelts at all...Who the hack invented the seatbelts''

And more...

I must admit that EU number plate drivers here drive badly.

I also had the misfortune in the past of someone coming head on towards me in the middle of a large roundabout

AND

there was a small space in the middle of two dual carriageways that drivers on one side can take to turn into another road or do a u-turn. We had someone on the other dual carriageway get into this and then there was a standoff of four of our cars who were in the right vs. the other car.😱

• Sad 1

I don't like the European ban on coloured ink for tattoo's due to a risk of cancer, 

Surly should be just a consent form not a ban, 

I'll be going to Northern Ireland for my next tattoo 😅

Really is getting ridiculous now, 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BigLen said:

I'll be going to Northern Ireland for my next tattoo 😅

I wondered why Newry has a collection of tattoo studios! 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BigLen said:

European ban on coloured ink

Firstly isn't all ink coloured otherwise it would be invisible ? How would you legally define "coloured" ink ?

The good news is we have left Europe so it can't possibly effect the UK, well maybe it could because Northern Ireland is still kind of half in Europe.

Wait .... now I've just just totally confused myself, so the UK which is no longer part of the European circus is implementing the ban on non-invisible ink, BUT Northern Ireland who are half still in Europe are not !!

I need a lie down - my head hurts 🤣 

1 minute ago, unofix said:

The good news is we have left Europe so it can't possibly effect the UK, well maybe it could because Northern Ireland is still kind of half in Europe.

I think you'll find that BigLen lives in Southern Ireland, which, is still firmly in the EU, however, you are rightly confused over the status of Northern Ireland. Even our very own PM (BoJo) is confused as when he enacted Brexit, he forgot all about one of his 4 nation countries! 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well it makes a bit more sense now that you have pointed out that BigLen is in Southern Ireland 👍

So will they only be allowed 'Orange' ink ?

1 minute ago, unofix said:

So will they only be allowed 'Orange' ink ?

I believe, red, white & blue will also be acceptable 😂

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Turvey said:

According to this article the UK 'might' follow the EU in 2023

Probably because they have to wait for the ink to dry 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, unofix said:

How will they see it if its invisible 😆

6 minutes ago, Wino said:

How will they see it if its invisible 😆

You’ll have to pose around in ultra violent light, like I do ha ha.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, williamweb said:

You’ll have to pose around in ultra violent light, like I do ha ha.

Another member of the " Ford blue oyster club "😄

6 hours ago, unofix said:

Warehouse full somewhere 🙈🙆‍♂️

On 1/2/2022 at 3:00 PM, Wino said:

Another member of the " Ford blue oyster club "😄

This for some reason reminded me of the Blue man group.

10 minutes ago, OilSheikh said:

Think more towards " Police Academy " 😉

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, OilSheikh said:

Blue Man group? The ones that paint there faces and squirt paint about while playing music

• Haha 1

Don't like getting stick drift on my Xbox X controller already.  It's only 6 months old, had hoped they'd solved this after getting through so many Xbox One controllers! :rolleyes: 

Looks like single controller warranty is only 3 months BUT covered for 12 months when part of a console set?

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club