Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX
聽Share

I don't like being at work bank holidays when everyone else is enjoying a pint 馃槶

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Turvey said:

Seems NATO need a lesson on which way up our flag is! 馃檮

Now that is a sign of 'distress'... Is NATO simply asking for more money?? 馃槀

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Turvey said:

Seems NATO need a lesson on which way up our flag is!

The flag is the correct way up !!

It's the ship that's upside down 馃ぃ

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, unofix said:

The flag is the correct way up !!

It's the ship that's upside down 馃ぃ

Ah, could be an Australian navy vessel , long way from home. .聽

• Haha 2

Again fighting with technology. Theres been some issues in my area so gone down the route of CCTV. Do you think i can get it to connect to my phone, can i hekkers like. Theyre just not connecting. My daughter can connect then i have to piggyback in.聽 GNCC K1pro camera all bells and whistles, Redmi Note 12 pro. had to contact GNCC awaiting a response.

7 hours ago, Jimpster said:

Do you think i can get it to connect to my phone, can

Android or iPhone ?

聽Have you set up viewing on your laptop yet ?

android, Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G, yes working fine on laptop i just wanted remote viewing when out and about if i get a notification.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimpster said:

android, Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G

I've set up remote viewing on mobile phones and often the problem is if you try to set it up while the phone is connected to the same WiFi network as the cameras then it fails to set up the correct ports.

Uninstall the app. Reboot your phone and then download the app (again). Turn off your phones Wifi so that it has to connect via your network provider. Then open the app and try setting it up again for your cameras. Once it is working as it should you can turn the WiFi back on again.

• Like 2

Ta muchly squire, will have a bash tomorrow.

It has 2 options to connect , one of those Q code things or connect via hotspot, currently both fail.聽

I've set up a 2.4mhz guest channel for CCTV so will try that aswell

• Like 1

phone has gone back to CEX, it developed other issues, cuurently have a new to me S21 on charge

• Sad 1

So, you remember that I was trying to get Trust Ford to sort the repairs out to my car which was agreed the day I collected the car.
Yesterday I chased them up (again) by actually going into the dealership and speaking to the sales rep who sold me the car.聽
I told him I'd had enough and 5 months was a ridiculous amount of time to be trying to sort the issues out.聽
He agreed and we went round to the service dept to try and arrange a date to get the items done.聽
I also told him that if nothing was done within the next week that I'd approach trading standards and tell them what's been going on.
He blamed the service dept for not contacting me but servicing blamed him as the car couldn't be booked in by the sales rep and servicing didn't want to know, even though used car sales were paying for the parts and rectification of defects.

One of the issues has been sorted now. The parcel shelf the car didn't have has been put in (taken from another vehicle).聽

Hopefully these 3 issues will get sorted next week now.聽

1) O/S mirror indicator lens cracked and letting in water/condensation
2) 2nd key fob not registering to the car and not working
3) O/S rear skirt trim not attached to the car bodywork (double sided tape hasn't stuck).聽

• Sad 1

Obviously my car is so quiet inside, when in聽 Traffic in town crawling along聽 all I could hear was a vw golf or polo behind me with stop start working all the time( yes was working!! Must have a good charged up battery) . But the starter motor sounded like it was about to destroy it's self. What a racket it was!聽

Disturbing my sleep in the queues of traffic.聽

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, iantt said:

I could hear was a vw golf or polo behind me with stop start working all the time

I guess that's how you knew it wasn't a Ford 馃ぃ

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, unofix said:

I guess that's how you knew it wasn't a Ford 馃ぃ

Yep, VW know how to make stop start work but not how to make a starter durable.

• Like 1

I don't like being told yesterday morning that next week I'm on an ADR (dangerous goods) course 馃様

4 day course and 1 day of tests/exams.聽

4 days added to my penultimate CPC. I think these 4 days take me over the 5 days required so hopefully they'll count for the next one 馃 probably not though 馃檮

聽Edit: No, they don't carry forward! 2 days wasted then 馃檮

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club