Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

He's fair got his paws under the table now.
Careful he doesn't edge you out [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

He's fair got his paws under the table now.
Careful he doesn't edge you out emoji57.png

Your not joking; she even has parcels arriving now which are addressed in his name 😂 Liam Woods

Recieved delivery of this bowl from amazon for inside his training crate there thismorning; hes kept in the crate during the night so she bought this bowl for water https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XRY3Q47/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_o58vDb31MD78R

20190817_104900.thumb.jpg.e700266c2b2e5ab4ae0cad40894fa8a9.jpg

• Like 2

Your not joking; she even has parcels arriving now which are addressed in his name [emoji23] Liam Woods
Recieved delivery of this bowl from Amazon for inside his training crate there thismorning; hes kept in the crate during the night so she bought this bowl for water https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XRY3Q47/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_o58vDb31MD78R
20190817_104900.thumb.jpg.e700266c2b2e5ab4ae0cad40894fa8a9.jpg
Aye, he's being spoiled rotten for sure.
Just don't let the wife start buying him doggy clothes. [emoji6]

• Haha 1

Sounds awesome after six responsible pints 😅👍

Chef in local Chinese imported this for himself 

Very nice 

20190818_190131.thumb.jpg.59ade4711b10f48b72367ae47a4302b2.jpg

20190818_184835.thumb.jpg.e2cb3355c321e9bf52ef9bce0ec9faf2.jpg

20190818_191849.thumb.jpg.c6edd990eefa3aab010141060e138c94.jpg

• Like 1

I Like.......my new 2015 Focus ST-2 Estate 😀

20190818_111404.thumb.jpg.9fa902ec78a3103a42db25c52300564f.jpg

Coming from a 2009 1.6 Zetec S it is definitely a step up in speed, comfort and technology.

• Like 4

On 8/18/2019 at 7:23 PM, Lenny said:

Chef in local Chinese imported this for himself 

Very nice 

20190818_190131.thumb.jpg.59ade4711b10f48b72367ae47a4302b2.jpg

20190818_184835.thumb.jpg.e2cb3355c321e9bf52ef9bce0ec9faf2.jpg

20190818_191849.thumb.jpg.c6edd990eefa3aab010141060e138c94.jpg

What is that?  It looks like a video game render rather than a real car!  :unsure:  Bit too much going on there for me, a few less lines and a bit less bodykit would've been more to my taste.

12 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/call-the-cops

If you want to see what it's all about down here then have a watch of the above programme.

Are you in it? :biggrin: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

What is that?  It looks like a video game render rather than a real car!  :unsure:  Bit too much going on there for me, a few less lines and a bit less bodykit would've been more to my taste.

Are you in it? :biggrin: 

It's a Toyota C-HR 

• Like 1

I followed a battered old Peugeot on French plates yesterday, strong tobacco smoke billowing from the windows, being driven an inch from the car in front as if we were passing L'Arc De Triomphe rather than the local Sainsburys...the shape of his brake lights will be forever burnt into my retinas the amount they were on! :lol: 

I was just waiting for a string of onions to come rolling out of the boot to complete the stereotype! :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Lenny do like the look of the normal version of that car on the road. The ***** do some nice exclusive cars in their country. Even some foreign manufacturers do cars exclusive to them. 

^^^ looks like the short word for Japanese is bad 😂

• Like 1

I'm surprised how much I was quoted for insurance on this porsche. This is if I lived outside London sadly. Was quoted £1380 for this car and at my age that's not bad 😊. In London however it's £3000. I really think I should get a property on the outskirts of London 

Screenshot_20190819-235247.png

Are you in it? [emoji3] 
God I hope not [emoji21]
I did see some camera crews hanging around but beat a hasty retreat whenever they pointed the business end in my direction.
I'm not in the least photogenic or fame hungry.
I may possibly be glimpsed at a distance in next weeks episode if it's the one I think it is (bridge suicide) but hopefully far enough away that no small children or persons of a weak disposition will be frightened [emoji57].

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

God I hope not emoji21.png
I did see some camera crews hanging around but beat a hasty retreat whenever they pointed the business end in my direction.
I'm not in the least photogenic or fame hungry.
I may possibly be glimpsed at a distance in next weeks episode if it's the one I think it is (bridge suicide) but hopefully far enough away that no small children or persons of a weak disposition will be frightened emoji57.png.

I'll keep an eye out then!  I'm not photogenic either (pretty sure that's why some of us get into cars lol) but it's definitely a novelty seeing yourself on TV! :biggrin: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny do like the look of the normal version of that car on the road. The ***** do some nice exclusive cars in their country. Even some foreign manufacturers do cars exclusive to them. 

^^^ looks like the short word for Japanese is bad 😂

It is eye 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I'll keep an eye out then!  I'm not photogenic either (pretty sure that's why some of us get into cars lol) but it's definitely a novelty seeing yourself on TV! :biggrin: 

Talking about that I was in this video at the 50 second mark. Nice detailing shop and it's only 2 miles away from me

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Very bad luck there - this pothole business is just getting ridiculous. Very similar thing happened to me the other week when I went over the thing in the pic trying to avoid someone. Huge bang but (fingers crossed) no apparent damage and all seems normal driving wise. 

When I returned to the scene I found it was a half sunken, rusted manhole cover that some woodentop had decided to just tarmac over. The whole thing, including the tarmac, was actually dropping about 6 inches when a vehicle went over.

So  I reported it to the council, with photos, and guess what - someone's just been round and dropped another shovel of tarmac on top😠

DSC_0068.JPG

Happy to report this has become a  "thing I do like". After 2 months and a couple of email nudges the Council have actually sorted this out properly by removing the old damaged manhole frame and cover, replacing it with a new one (actually flush with the road surface!!), and reinstating the surrounding area to a decent standard. So credit where credit's due!😀

• Like 3

21 hours ago, RAIDER32 said:

I Like.......my new 2015 Focus ST-2 Estate 😀

imageproxy.php?img=&key=0e662d3074f136c9imageproxy.php?img=&key=0e662d3074f136c9imageproxy.php?img=&key=0e662d3074f136c920190818_111404.thumb.jpg.9fa902ec78a3103a42db25c52300564f.jpg

Coming from a 2009 1.6 Zetec S it is definitely a step up in speed, comfort and technology.

Congrats, nice choice, join the ecoboost 2.0 club 🖐️

Now spill the beans, what MPG do you get? 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Incontro said:

Congrats, nice choice, join the ecoboost 2.0 club 🖐️

Now spill the beans, what MPG do you get? 😀

Only got it Friday and only done short urban trips so far, so average was about 29MPG,
It's just dropped to 25MPG, that pull is so addictive when you've never had a fast car before,
You begin to think "I'll leave that annoying Stop/Start on for now, so I can floor it later" lol.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Happy to report this has become a  "thing I do like". After 2 months and a couple of email nudges the Council have actually sorted this out properly by removing the old damaged manhole frame and cover, replacing it with a new one (actually flush with the road surface!!), and reinstating the surrounding area to a decent standard. So credit where credit's due!😀

Part of my work duties involve dealing with similar issues.

A sunken/broken/noisy manhole cover is a common occurrence and can be either quite simply to deal with or an absolute nightmare. When a utility cover is broken or failing, the highway authority has to identify who it belongs to (sometimes obvious other times a complete pain in the rear) and then report it to the relevant owner to make them aware that it needs repairs (otherwise known as a Section 81 defective apparatus report). If a cover is deemed hazardous, there is a potentially a 2 hour window for a utility to attend and make safe BUT if the cover is completely missing then the attending highway inspector should put measures in place to make safe until such time as the relevant utility can attend to take over the site. A non-hazardous cover (noisy) has ultimately no specific timeframe from reporting the matter to being repaired. A utility may attend and inspect a cover within 5 or 10 days but a repair/replacement might take days, weeks or months (or even a year in one case I know of) to be completed. Certain utilities are better than others and without naming names, one telecom company can be both extremely rapid to down right forgetful (things lost in the system) where as the other telecom company will 'black over' a cover and do nothing for months until things become hazardous again and then rinse and repeat!

Obviously highway authorities have their own covers for surface drainage and can be no better or worse in dealing with things.

Without waffling on too much, if you do come across similar issues with damaged covers etc., report it via your local highway authorities website or call them directly if hazardous. I don't recommend third party sites like FixMyStreet as in my experience it is adds extra layers of admin in transposing details across different system platforms and is widely in accurate as I've found on many occasions.

TLDR:

Broken covers are bad! :laughing:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zain611 said:

Talking about that I was in this video at the 50 second mark. Nice detailing shop and it's only 2 miles away from me

50 second mark!?!? I think the mod's should change @zain611's avatar to an Orange high heeled shoe! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zico said:

50 second mark!?!? I think the mod's should change @zain611's avatar to an Orange high heeled shoe! 😄

My bad it's around 52 secs in 🤣. I'm wearing the black coat on the left 

• Like 1

I do like catching a glimpse of the Airbus A300 Beluga just a few minutes ago. It flew close to my flat. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a pic as the camera wouldn't focus due to the trees. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

My bad it's around 52 secs in 🤣. I'm wearing the black coat on the left 

I must admit, it took me a couple of watches before I realise it was the back of your head at 53s! :laugh:   That must be a weird angle for you though...have you ever seen yourself from behind before?  Not sure I'd recognise myself from behind! :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club