Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have seen her!

TonyEssex

Went down to dealership again today, as compound was locked last night, at first I could not see her, but she was in the second compound at the front, gleaming, pictures do not do the fiesta justice I swear, got 1 picture, as was too happy and excited by looking at her to do anything else :lol:

003.jpg

plus though there may be 1 or 2 new 59 plate fiestas waiting to be picked up, must have been at least 40 :o , people who have got style fiestas there are going to hate me, im going to feel the burn :blink:

I am really loving the chrome bits on the Titaniums now I'm seeing more dressed up Titaniums.

Looks fantastic Tony - what's the spec? Have you got the standard wheels?

OH happy days for you too the Tony . . .

It'll be your turn soon PW, I am shocked at how the time seems to have flown by since May. A blink of an eye and it's September already!

It'll be your turn soon PW, I am shocked at how the time seems to have flown by since May. A blink of an eye and it's September already!

Hardly the blink of the eye to me bearing in mind I have been carless since I ordered mine . . .

Public transport with the great unwashed masses is not fun!

I thought that the chrome on the Squeeze just set it off so well - mind you I am sure that a kitted up ZS in Squeeze would work to!

ANyone think I am biased towards Squeeze?? LOL

I see squeeze Fiestas and sometimes wish I just ordered one instead of settling for the silver the dealer had in stock

Yet to see a dressed up one around here though, I think I'd drool over it :lol: :lol:

spec I ordered if I can remember rightly, seems like ages since picking that options list:

titanium

1.6 tivct

vision metallic paint

16inch alloys

dress up kit

bluetooth with usb

y cable :lol:

I think thats everything I ordered that was not standard

will add some more pictures Tuesday

feel like a kid waiting for xmas

have a thinking that the dealership will be mobbed come saturday :blink:

OH happy days for you too the Tony . . .

thanks paul be nice to see your car in squeeze when it arrives

I see squeeze Fiestas and sometimes wish I just ordered one instead of settling for the silver the dealer had in stock

Yet to see a dressed up one around here though, I think I'd drool over it :lol: :lol:

That wouldn't be a problem - the guys at Ford have already sneezed over it! :lol:

said to the dealer can I pick her up as soon as you open Tuesday :lol:

but earliest can do is mid-day, so lets see how many hours...........

66 hours, come on!!!! :lol:

I've not seen on yet either although I love the colour and the picture int he brochure gives you an idea of what it'll look like - and I reckon it'll look better int he flesh!

That wouldn't be a problem - the guys at Ford have already sneezed over it! :lol:

OH bring it on with your virgin car! :P

I could not decide on colour when I was thinking of getting a car, In an ideal situation, I would have 5 fiestas

Vision

White

Squeeze

and whatever red and black are called

Bet you can't wait ;)...after mine was delivered to the dealer it was by a titanium when i went to pick it up, i still don't regret getting a style as i couldn't justify the extra wonga for the higher models, the only thing is i'm begining to wish i got white instead of vision lol

in my picture, look at the windscreen, please tell me in the reflection of the clouds that it doesnt look like a hooded figure, with a face of a skull!!!! :blink:

No - it doesn't. :lol:

<Gordon Ramsay> Done.

ive circled where i can see the face in a mask, now why has the clouds made a circular eye socket shape?!?!

005.jpg

I saw that straight away, and frankly it's quite scary... mummy make the nasty face go away...

okay split decision, so what about the other things going on? ive spotted some more. circled in green strange red lights, circled in yellow i appear to have 1 and a half feet, and circled in brown a ufo!

09.jpg

It looks a bit like a beardy bloke in the cloud reflection. Might be God admiring your car!

As for the red "lights" they're just artifacts from you camera lens. The bright light reflecting off the surrounding cars has resulted in lens flare scattering off the metal.

As for the UFo... I think that's just you...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club