Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Mods Would You Add To My Car?

Cookey09

Yer man i was gonna get the plastics gloss aswell, the rear bumper done gloss black aswell!

Unfortunately my fiesta is no longer alive, and there are no parts available for my focus zetec s yet ! Really want a splitter haa!

I got all mine done by Chris at Paintmodz he does free fitting and swaps out your old parts to make it cheaper have a look at his Facebook page

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Alright, decent Al get my brother to have a look... Im not on Facebook... 19years old. Not on Facebook, is that weird? Haha! 😉 cheers matey.

You fiesta could look like this ;)

2015-11-21%2012.56.04_zpsx2jtbwcs.jpg

Adding more power is a simple task too :)

You fiesta could look like this ;)2015-11-21%2012.56.04_zpsx2jtbwcs.jpg

Adding more power is a simple task too :)

Nah, not too keen on that...

Yeah, to be fair I do like the look of yours, the Zetec S grill and the ST diffuser look smart. Definately thinking about it!

Do like this fiesta Zetec s from the TripleRcomposites site. Willy. One for you maybe?😏

Splitter? Brows?

post-62772-0-71228700-1448704009_thumb.j

post-62772-0-74771700-1448704021_thumb.j

• Like 1

Alright, decent Al get my brother to have a look... Im not on Facebook... 19years old. Not on Facebook, is that weird? Haha! cheers matey.

He's got an public profile so no need to register here you go

https://m.facebook.com/PAINTMODZ-785247518184140/

And Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/paintmodz/

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Nice one, cheers mate!

Another thing... Wind deflectors.. I'm fancying a set. Seen some on fordpartsuk

Can't seem to find the matching pair for the front, there are some, but are from ford motor company as apposed to Climair...

post-62772-0-93037600-1448707859_thumb.j

Team heko's hey?

Could you send a link for 5door fiesta 2012 onwards? If it's not too much trouble? I've just been on eBay, not sure which are legit etc...

So found these on eBay. Are these the right ones for my 2014 Zetec 5 door. I know these say 2008 onward, but just double checking that these fit? Don't wanna buy them and they not be the right ones.

post-62772-0-52834900-1448719602_thumb.j

post-62772-0-66225600-1448719610_thumb.j

The tops one pic is the one you wanna get bud! 2008 onwards is fine, they havent changed the window sizes only facelift but doesnt affect wind deflectors

Cheers buddy, these fit In channel don't they? Do you know if climair one fit on the frame or channel?

And are they easy to fit?

They fit in the channel between the window and the seal , they pop in easy as and perfect fit! Had them on my fiesta and got them on my focus, took 5 mins.

You get 2 clips per window aswell i think, i used them on fiwsta as the seals were brand new on the car and it kinda pushed the wind deflectors out a little, but havent had to use the clups on my focus. They have two sticky strips on each wind deflector that stuck to the channel!

And i have no idea what climair ones are, team.heko are designed for fords so dont need an alternate haha!

Fair enough mate! Cheers for that, you said it pushed them out a little? That good or bad? Was that a problem or better?

Well i found on my fiesta the gap between the window and the channel was quite tight, being a new seal so after a bit the deflector would slide out of place a little and drop, so just kept having to push it back up and slot the clips in, so for me a bad thing.

But i have got a brand new focus and i havent had the problem, dont even need the clips. The seals dont seem to be as tight. Obvisously if you have an older car the seals might be fine, but its not a major problem!

• Like 1

Decent, I've just ordered them matey, going to have my windows tinted first before I fit them though. We'll see how they go when fitting them, I'll decide then whether to add the clips or not😏

Decent, I've just ordered them matey, going to have my windows tinted first before I fit them though. We'll see how they go when fitting them, I'll decide then whether to add the clips or not

It all depends on how tight you feel it is to wether the clips are needed. Im pretty sure you will know straight away wether the clips are needed or not ☺

It all depends on how tight you feel it is to wether the clips are needed. Im pretty sure you will know straight away wether the clips are needed or not ☺

True I guess, would you say tighter the seals in the channel/less likely clips are needed. Just to clear it up😏

Personally i think if the seals are tight it pushes on the deflector meaning the stickyness wears off meaning its a tad loose so the clips are needed.

On my focus its not very tight so its stick's well to the channel and when the window goes up and down it doesnt push on the deflector so much, if at all.

The clips basically push the wind deflector to the side so the windows fit in the middle of the clip.

• Like 1

Personally i think if the seals are tight it pushes on the deflector meaning the stickyness wears off meaning its a tad loose so the clips are needed.

On my focus its not very tight so its stick's well to the channel and when the window goes up and down it doesnt push on the deflector so much, if at all.

Ah I see, brilliant mate, cheers!👍🏻😏

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club