Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Red Edition With Led Drl Headlights Fitted (south Wales)

FMC

I've seen them Willy there not that great looking 2bh

I'd like to see what they look like close up but bet it's only tail / brake light that are LED.

May go down the LED bulb route first ;)

I'd like to see what they look like close up but bet it's only tail / brake light that are LED.

May go down the LED bulb route first ;)

Exactly the same as what I did. I had some SMD LED stop/tail bulbs fitted in my standard tail-lights. Previously I had the same bulbs in my Clio, and when I purchased the Fiesta I swapped the LED Bulbs, and these have lasted me literally years - and they're still working!!

post-62796-0-80511400-1439797866_thumb.j

post-62796-0-43272800-1439797870_thumb.j

But as soon as I discovered the "light-bar" LED tail-lights, they were something that I needed in my life.

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gif11887964_10155940651550352_5408633845037085538_n.jpg

Retro fitted Titanium/ST style LED headlights to my Zetec S this week. They make the car look so good, its really topped off the look.

Only problem is with the light selection, on lights OFF the LED strips are low illuminated, when you switch to side lights they come up to DRL brightness and stay on that brightness when the headlights are turned on too. But hey i havent been pulled and i dont think i will so ill just roll with it.

For anyone wanting to do it, it cost me about £350 (with a Euro Car Parts friends trade discount) and its just plug and play. Best decision i made!

I've also done this with fitting fiesta St led drl to my black edition, but have the same problem with the leds low illuminated then when you switch on the sidelights they get brighter to how they should be is there anything I can do to switch this around so that they dim when switching on the sidelights?

You cant, you will also find no sidelights with ign off from what I remember

• Like 1

They the new led lights? :O

There not that bad, I like, I like.

Part number !!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Make him beg you for the part number. You know you want to! Haha

I'll try and get the part numbers later, they are on the parts system already but not available to order yet (probably need the stock for new cars first), a sponsor on FSTOC is ordering a set in to make sure they are a straight swap then will organise a group buy on them.

• Like 1

They're not fully led are they?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Well I like them and happy to waste 300 notes :p

300 rather 160 on Dectane?

• Like 2

I can't say the LED function looks "great" on these new lights. Maybe the photo's don't do them any justice. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for these on the road, but for £300 for Ford - think I would PASS! ;)

• Like 1

Now the ZS comes with front L.E.D DRL's stardard, I wonder if it will be any easier to swap them out with my standard DRL units (I doubt it), but it would be nice if you could

Same problem mate. The new cars will have them programed to work.

The FiestaSToc are talking about a group buy for the LED tail lights :)

The DRL's are what sold the Titanium to me. (plus the folding mirrors and privacy glass.

The FiestaSToc are talking about a group buy for the LED tail lights :)

How much Willy ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club