Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ios9.0.2

10dawson

Is iOS9.0.2 working for everyone with ford sync? I.e. - calls, text reader, music via USB?

Scared about upgrading from 8 - 9 especially with Apple music around now!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeah on iOS 9.1 beta 5 and all has been fine so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been able to get text reader to work with my iPhone :'(

Why not Elliot? Have you been into your bluetooth settings and enabled show notifications?

Why not Elliot? Have you been into your Bluetooth settings and enabled show notifications?

Yea bluetooth is on and i can take calls but whenever i select sms it tells me this feature is not availble....

Dont know about the show notifications bit? When i get a message it shows up on my phone as:

Person

Text message

Yea Bluetooth is on and i can take calls but whenever i select sms it tells me this feature is not availble....

Dont know about the show notifications bit? When i get a message it shows up on my phone as:

Person

Text message

https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/myford-touch/phone-setup/how-to-allow-sync-to-receive-text-messages-from-your-iphone.html

Haivng struggled in the first few months to get a consistent connection, my iPhone is now working perfectly with SYNC.

Yea Bluetooth is on and i can take calls but whenever i select sms it tells me this feature is not availble....

Person

Text message

Go into settings > bluetooth > click the i next to the SYNC name and turn on notifications, it will read your texts out!

Let me know how you get on

Sync and my iPhone don't seem to work together. It will tell me i have a text and will let me listen to it, but it wont tell me who has sent it ... :-/

Text is the only bit I don't use so can't comment on that however everything has been working fine. I use Spotify and not Apple music which has also been fine. First time I plugged it in I had to start stop a few times to get it going but other than that no issues on 9.1 b5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club