Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SHE HATH ARRIVATH!

InstructorPiggy

Loving the look of the Fiesta, I really like the new styling of the Fords at the moment, not so much the KA, but perhaps that will grow on me.

What is the fuel consumption like?

Off subject I know, but what did you think of the Note.

Reason for asking is my wife would like to get one for her own use. Don't blame me I only ask the question.

Feel free to give it as much welly as you like.

Thanks.

i drove the 1.5 DCI and it was OK. i didn't really get to drive it properly because of the whole leaning thing! it had a bit of poke when you needed it (like overtaking a bike) but it was nothing special. and i don't know whether it was because it was an instructors car but the ride was awful!

Out of interest have you sorted out anything with the garage?

my driving instructor had a deal with Nissan so that whenever someone bought a nissan note after being "recommended" by kris (the instructor) he got £500. he's made £1500 so far!

Off subject I know, but what did you think of the Note.

Reason for asking is my wife would like to get one for her own use. Don't blame me I only ask the question.

Feel free to give it as much welly as you like.

Thanks.

I once hired a new nissan note for a few days. It was excellent on a practicality point of view, really well designed interior, didnt look very good compared to the fiesta, but was certainly far more functional in many ways. Full of useful innovation inside. However as a drivers car it was !Removed!, the engine was like jelly and the gearbox is terrible, and i mean really terrible!

Update...

250miles on the clock...

Averaging 50mpg...darn good I think so far!! :)

Got a fresh scratch on left rear arch, not terrible but still rather annoyed, no idea how it go there either...wasnt there when I washed it yesterday, was when i got home...looks like a high bumper scuff...polish will get out but still... :angry:

Also noticed that the passenger window is really slow going up, will see if better after a week or so then think a call need to be made...its quite bad.

Fab to drive though...the turbo lag is almost non existent....and boy its getting a lot of heads turning through town and pass college etc!!!

well happy :)

come round stafford way!

i need some refresher lessons....its been HOURS since i've last driven!

Sweeet mate! mines in the dealership right now going in an hour to get her!

Yep, looks very nice that, well done. Was that a conscious plan to get a red one to stand out? And to stand out for safety as well as advertising? :)

Yep, looks very nice that, well done. Was that a conscious plan to get a red one to stand out? And to stand out for safety as well as advertising? :)

Nope...simple really...

red is the best colour for the zetec s :lol:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTctMjAwOTEyMDktMTIyN.jpg

Hi there Piggy. Just noticed that the red line on your tachometer starts before where my one does on my 09 Titanium. Just an observation though, but why have they moved it?

No idea there pal....the torque wave pretty much runs out at 4k, so don't need to find out where limiter is to be honest, esp as engine fresh!! :lol:

Maybe they had people hitting limiter too much?!

No idea there pal....the torque wave pretty much runs out at 4k, so don't need to find out where limiter is to be honest, esp as engine fresh!! :lol:

Maybe they had people hitting limiter too much?!

Sorry, just realised you have a TDCI, I have the Ti-VCT. That must be why! :rolleyes:

Sorry, just realised you have a TDCI, I have the Ti-VCT. That must be why! :rolleyes:

:lol:

I was guna say that, but thought I get a mouthful like "what you think I am some muppet that doesnt realise a diesel wont rev much over......."

Oh well...now I can laugh at you!!! he he!! ROFL! :lol:

:P Piggy

:lol:

I was guna say that, but thought I get a mouthful like "what you think I am some muppet that doesnt realise a diesel wont rev much over......."

Oh well...now I can laugh at you!!! he he!! ROFL! :lol:

:P Piggy

I deserve that. :unsure:

Oh my.....doesn't she (?) look gorgeous???

After OB I think that the Colorado Red is the next best colour....especially when it's clean and shiny like this one! :)

Nice wheels too mate!

Lovely car.....enjoy!!!

Have to say as a second choice I would have been really tempted with Red however the BEST colour is Squeeze! LOL

Have to say as a second choice I would have been really tempted with Red however the BEST colour is Squeeze! LOL

cant get ZS in green tho! :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club