Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil filter brand

ZetecMan1

***** hell stef123.

You sure have got a good setup there mate.

Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZetecMan1 said:

***** hell stef123.

You sure have got a good setup there mate.

Lol

What would you like

10 hours ago, avi said:

Never had a problem with CP4L delivery and usually arrives very quick even without paying for next day option.  UPS is the carrier for several orders I've had.

I mean it is delivered as third or second class. First class gets priority, so if the parcel carrier has got all their first class parcels delivered, they move over to the lower class parcels that is why they come earlier.

I also have had no problem with their deliveries, the majority get delivered fast.

But I just bought a halford oil filter and oil from there online site. Simply because I can go there and collect at store very easily.

3 minutes ago, v530anh said:

I mean it is delivered as third or second class. First class gets priority, so if the parcel carrier has got all their first class parcels delivered, they move over to the lower class parcels that is why they come earlier.

I also have had no problem with their deliveries, the majority get delivered fast.

But I just bought a halford oil filter and oil from there online site. Simply because I can go there and collect at store very easily.

Collecting locally is a good option but for oil and filter changes I found Halfords and other local stores expensive compared to CP4L.   Last oil change on my old MK1 cost £16.21 delivered for Tripple QX 5w30 oil 5L and Bosch Oil filter.

• Like 1

for years I have only used Castrol magnetic. I have only ever bought it from Tesco or asda when on special offer. I know there are places on eBay that advertise it cheaper but I would have no confidence in it being genuine and not fake magnetic. I assume Tesco and asda are less likely to have fake oil. I am not suggesting they would ever knowingly supply fake oil but we don't know how their supply chain works and if they could be duped.

It is so difficult these days to know if any 'superior' more expensive product is actually the real thing

Mann oil filter ordered from euro car parts for £4.12 and 5 litres of petronas 3000fr 5w 30 purchased from work for £17.40.

Total price=£21.52

Just got to wait for the filter to arrive and get out and change it.👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club