Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FORD MOTORCRAFT 4+ Motorcraft Superplus Anti-freeze

M Lam

I just found this on ford service website. Anyone done “Motorcraft Superplus Anti-freeze” with FORD? Are they any good?  Do you think this will include drain, flush and refill coolant as well as disposing of the old fluid?

http://www.ford.co.uk/OwnerServices/Motorcraft/Repairs/Anti-freeze

Mine car is 10 years old . I got no idea the previous done it, as I just owned for 2 years. As per schedule, it need to drain, flush and refill every 10 years. The price looks good (just £39), as I heard ford focus need 6 litres coolants which cost me almost £28. Do you think they will use Ford Super-Plus Premium Anti-Freeze Coolant which might last for next 10 years?

i would imagine they would flush the system out otherwise you would be paying just for them to top it up.

you could always give it ago yourself, take a hose off the bottom of the radiator, and refill yourself, antifreeze £10 tops for around 5ltr, just refill thru the expansion tank if the rad holds 10ltrs then its 5ltr water and 5ltr of antifreeze. if you have a haynes manual it should say how much water is in your system matey.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club