Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stoplock

Kevinioio

Is anyone using a stoplock on their steering wheel for extra security? I have been to Halfords but not sure if one would fit, i have a 2017 Edge titanium. 

Thank you .

Stop locks aren't much use unless it covers the full steering wheel, l won't mention why but the half n flat/single bar and gearstick 1's can be easily removed..

If someone wants my car that badly they can have it. I don’t really see the point of taking extra precautions, but then I don’t live in a high crime area, so maybe that would change my opinion if I did. 

3 hours ago, Edge of Reason said:

If someone wants my car that badly they can have it. I don’t really see the point of taking extra precautions, but then I don’t live in a high crime area, so maybe that would change my opinion if I did. 

They make no difference really n it only makes you more miffed that something you bought to stop them turned into a waste of money, best way remove the ignition fuse simple that's the 1 thing none ever have the brains to carry with them, my MK6/7 is 1 of the easiest to take but upto date morons still bent the door back to get in and what of value did they get 0 zilch nada nothing apart from an 8 ball gear knob...

Let them have it, spend the money on GAP.

That way you get a new car.

H

Thanks chaps, i won't bother, i live in low crime area so won't waste my money lol

• Like 1

I used a Disklok on my Mk2 Focus RS for piece of mind as they we’re going missing left, right and centre. Theft was one of the reasons why I sold it in the end. 

I’m now of the mindset, that if they really want the Edge, they can have it. That’s why I’ve got insurance etc  

The Disklok is a great visual deterrent however they are bulky and a bit of a pain to fit. I used to put it on whenever I left the RS- even at petrol stations. 

If you do go down the Disklok route, there are discount codes floating around. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club