Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

Yeah we can meet up somewhere first - me gotr sat nav too, and my mate, so its all good :)

Yall should make bets on how many miles my car will have by the time it gets there. between the 19th april and 3rd may + the drive down. Il buy the winner a fanta or a coke :)

Well do you want to meet up at the white rose centre car park (the one next to debenhams) at about 10ish? as the m62 is only at the top of the road from there so would be easy access and i think everyone will know where that is?

Well how many miles has your car done now? il guess around a thousand miles? coke sounds good to me!

If I'm in Leeds before the meet I'll drive down with you. But as I'm up now and next weekend too I doubt I will... That and it's only an hour from my house in London or over 2 from Leeds ;)

Your more than welcome to Maffoo, just make sure you bring JLS with you!

IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE ALL READ

I will be changing the time of this meet to 12:30. The reason behind this is that the tables are booked for 1PM, so i have pushed back the start time of the meet by half hour to give people a chance to make it in time for when the tables will be released by the pub.

I hope this don't ruin peoples plans too much, but it will be best to give you an half hour window to get there.

In other news, i now have a copy of their menu. Could all members attending PLEASE look at the menu BEFORE arriving at the meet. This will give you an idea of what's on offer.

http://www.mypubheaven.com/Uploads/PubMenu/Family_Band%203_Family%20MF%20Jan%2010_None.pdf

Also, a little sneek peak of what the pub looks like :)

pub.jpg

Super news on the pub reservations, well done Mark :)

Well do you want to meet up at the white rose centre car park (the one next to debenhams) at about 10ish? as the m62 is only at the top of the road from there so would be easy access and i think everyone will know where that is?

Well how many miles has your car done now? il guess around a thousand miles? coke sounds good to me!

yeah white rose is good. Il be there.

a a thousand? I dont have the car yet and its brand new from the factory. It currently has 7 miles on it. I expect it to have 8 on it before I get it on the 19th April(11days) after its degunk and wash and what not.

No news yet on the parking :( Sometime next week i hope to have news

yeah white rose is good. Il be there.

a a thousand? I dont have the car yet and its brand new from the factory. It currently has 7 miles on it. I expect it to have 8 on it before I get it on the 19th April(11days) after its degunk and wash and what not.

lol yeah good point!

Is anyone else meeting up with is from yorkshire?

Good on you Mark for all the effort that you've put in to arrange the meet... really looking forward to it now!

I cannee wait!! And if the weather is anything like it has been the last couple of days it will be lovely...

What am i saying, it's a british bank holiday, it'll be pouring down!!!

Il hopefully will have retro fitted my ambient lighting by then! Should be coming in a few days

The only thing i can promise is myself!!

I'm coming to this whether it means i have to drive the Kia!!!!

Nahhh, it should all be hunky dory with the car. I PROMISE it will be clean this time!!! :lol:

I Sooo want to come, but will be Fiesta-less in Northern Ireland!

5 hours on the bus to Strangrar, and 2 hours on the ferry!

I Sooo want to come, but will be Fiesta-less in Northern Ireland!

5 hours on the bus to Strangrar, and 2 hours on the ferry!

Really? You've not mentioned it before...

;)

Oh, and please everyone - the last time I stopped in MK the Fez locked itself with my keys inside. Please make sure that doesn't happen!

Il hold on to your keys for you :)

Might take your TDCi ZS out for a spin to compare to my Petrol :P

Im 19, whats the worst that could happen,...

Oh, and please everyone - the last time I stopped in MK the Fez locked itself with my keys inside. Please make sure that doesn't happen!

Does it? didn't think it could, anyone keyless tried the trick of throwing the key in the boot and watching what happens?

I don't have keyless... Just careless :P

Mark, is there any chance you could make your sig smaller? It's lovely, it's just mahoosive!!

Mark, is there any chance you could make your sig smaller? It's lovely, it's just mahoosive!!

Looks good on my imac! :P

I dont think my 1998 Ford KA would make it down to Milton Keynes, i'll hang around until next month when hopefully i'll finally find the fiesta i want!

Looks good on my imac! :P

I dont think my 1998 Ford KA would make it down to Milton Keynes, i'll hang around until next month when hopefully i'll finally find the fiesta i want!

Well it doesn't on mine using Firefox...

Mark, as Flic says, can you please adjust your sig, every time you post it adjusts the sizing on the whole forum - and I'd hate to have to take it out completely ;)

Cant wait for this, cant wait even more for goin to sleep tonight as soon as possible because when I wake up im getting my Fez wooooooooo :)

Miles is so excited about the meet he just wet his pants :)

I can't wait for this meet! Not long now!! :D

PS: Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the site. I've moved house and haven't had the internet for 2 weeks. I'm only on now as I've snuck on here whilst I should be revising in college. :lol:

Normal service should resume from tomorrow after the nice Talk Talk man comes to visit. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club