Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We Must Be Known As The Ford Family On Our Street Now

RCJ

My mum just bought a Fiesta, her boyfriend bought a Focus ST and i got a fiesta too:

My Fiesta S1600:

DSC_2437-1.jpg

Ians Focus ST:

DSC_2428-1.jpg

Mums Fiesta Titanium TDCI:

DSC_2426-1.jpg

All the cars outside the house: (including my old Golf)

DSC_2424-1.jpg

• Like 1

that s1600 looks nice on there... some you see and think hmm... i think they are nice, having said that the ZS as it is is stunnin car

When I'm down at my folks I am the same, my dad has a silver fiesta and it's quite funny when I come along in my silver C-Max to see two cars the same colour in the street parked next to each other.

Anyone would think I copy my dad.

I few years ago he bought a Fiesta, then about a year later I bought a focus, so we're no stranger to fords in our family.

i'd be well pee'd if you all parked like that in my street. room for two on that drive at a squeeze. lol

shame your mom didn't carry on the blue theme.

That quite a collection may be worth buying one of these signs for the driveway, :D

Ford Parking Sign

We get that too! get called saddos though not the ford family :( got my little blue focus, dads silver st220 and my mums shed 1.8 lilac mondeo. My mates house is worse tho, a black mk3 astra v6, white mk3 astra estate v6, vectra 1.9cdti, corsa 2.0 redtop and a normal 1.6 sport :blink:

That s1600 is properly a tidy motor though would love one if they didnt cost the earth

Mike

I guess there are quite a few Ford families! My Dad's had nothing but Fords and he's been driving for about 50yrs. I'm on my 8th and both my brothers started with Ford's, but have since moved on to others (Audi and Peugeot at the moment).

Do you think this is a case of brand loyalty or better the devil you know?

You're car looks !Removed! tidy fella. The blue with white stripes and white rims looks exceptional! Congrats on your awesome garage!

that s1600 looks nice on there... some you see and think hmm... i think they are nice, having said that the ZS as it is is stunnin car

Thanks bud :)

When I'm down at my folks I am the same, my dad has a silver fiesta and it's quite funny when I come along in my silver C-Max to see two cars the same colour in the street parked next to each other.

Anyone would think I copy my dad.

I few years ago he bought a Fiesta, then about a year later I bought a focus, so we're no stranger to fords in our family.

haha, well before i had a VW Golf and Mum had a newer Polo, but i think the Fords have just moved in!

i'd be well pee'd if you all parked like that in my street. room for two on that drive at a squeeze. lol

shame your mom didn't carry on the blue theme.

haha, were not always there, either im at work or they are, and the golf is shifting soon... but the road is a little dead end road.... so its like that all the way down... and with my mothers parking skills i wouldnt trust her to park on the drive next to mine.... she had to repair a "bump" from reversing, and considering she has parking sensors.... yeah

Funny story really, my mum went out and bought the Green Fiesta while i was serving away with the RNR (like the TA but for the Navy), so 7months later i came home and saw her car, by that point ian bought his ST.

Then i got mine...

My mum drove mine, and now is really jealous. She is also annoyed that hers is green and not blue haha, she keeps saying, " mines still ok though isnt it?" haha bless her

That quite a collection may be worth buying one of these signs for the driveway, :D

Ford Parking Sign

Tempting...

We get that too! get called saddos though not the ford family :( got my little blue focus, dads silver st220 and my mums shed 1.8 lilac mondeo. My mates house is worse tho, a black mk3 astra v6, white mk3 astra estate v6, vectra 1.9cdti, corsa 2.0 redtop and a normal 1.6 sport :blink:

That s1600 is properly a tidy motor though would love one if they didnt cost the earth

Mike

That must be mad!! Who drives them all or are they all like projects?

I guess there are quite a few Ford families! My Dad's had nothing but Fords and he's been driving for about 50yrs. I'm on my 8th and both my brothers started with Ford's, but have since moved on to others (Audi and Peugeot at the moment).

Do you think this is a case of brand loyalty or better the devil you know?

i had a 97' plate fiesta for my first car and it was great... my golf was second which kept dying.... so ive gone back to ford and have no regrets... doubt i will either...

You're car looks !Removed! tidy fella. The blue with white stripes and white rims looks exceptional! Congrats on your awesome garage!

Thanks bud!!

• Like 1

Top Respect, taking the time to reply to everyone, cheers :)

Top Respect, taking the time to reply to everyone, cheers :)

At the end of the day, you guys took the time to comment yourself :)

• Like 1

you can stay.

xx

haha thank you! Will have to go to a meet one day... im up in scotland for two more weeks first though

The v6's are projects, vectra is the day to day commuter car, redtop is a track day car and the 1.6 sport is soon to be getting a 2.5 v6 vectra engine in hes going through a phase because when he first passed his test he attempted at turbocharging a 1.6 ecotech engine with shocking results (it blew up causing the car to catch fire).

My dads had fords for years he went through a breif vauxhall phase in the 80's-90's though (2.5 vectras, gsi and sri cav's, gte 16v astra).

Mike

fair one bud, ive got to admit, i have plans to do a MK2 Golf project...

I love the black mk2 gti 16v on the bbs rims with a garfield on the back side window :P would suit me down to the ground just the sheer expense of german parts you've got a mk3 though bet that costs a pretty penny

Mike

I love the black mk2 gti 16v on the bbs rims with a garfield on the back side window :P would suit me down to the ground just the sheer expense of german parts you've got a mk3 though bet that costs a pretty penny

Mike

the mk2 can be from scratch, but i dont plan on doing it for at least a year!

The mk3 ive got is on the market... it got replaced by my s1600, went from a 1.8 to 1.6 and the fezza is alot faster haha

the mk2 can be from scratch, but i dont plan on doing it for at least a year!

The mk3 ive got is on the market... it got replaced by my s1600, went from a 1.8 to 1.6 and the fezza is alot faster haha

I must admit i saw a white s1600 and shuddered just looked chavvy as hell but the performance blue has won me over just wish they did a black one with black alloys, black leather with red stiching and red dials.

Lad down the street from me has a e reg mk2 golf in white its a gti rep (only a 1.6 driver) and thats clocked up about 215,000 miles it looks rough as a dogs !Removed! though lol

Mike

I must admit i saw a white s1600 and shuddered just looked chavvy as hell but the performance blue has won me over just wish they did a black one with black alloys, black leather with red stiching and red dials.

Lad down the street from me has a e reg mk2 golf in white its a gti rep (only a 1.6 driver) and thats clocked up about 215,000 miles it looks rough as a dogs !Removed! though lol

Mike

im not a fan out the white one... only thing about it is theres only 150 of them, whereas 500 in blue

theres a mk1 golf gti cabriolet down my road, and it looks ace!!

dont like the cabrio's as much more of a girls car in my view but the mk1 gti's are pretty tidy cars espesh in black and red hate the silver ones though look unpainted. As far as old german cars go im an audi man love the more powerfull 80's and quattro's even the older a4's and a6's some of the older bmw's are nice to the list goes on lol

Mike

i agree, iw as going to purchase an audi a3, but an older model, glad i went ford tbh...

i like the older a3's was thinking about trading up to a 1.8t quattro sport until i saw the insurance lol im glad i picked a ford the main reason i did was because its faster and better equipt than an astra 1.6 sxi.

What do u reckon to the vauxhalls?

i think the new astra, is one of those that needs to grow on you... the main problem is, it doesnt matter what car you get now days, there all looking very similar.

Vauxhall's however i looked into the older astra instead of the golf... but i felt you didnt get much for the money? That may not be the case any more...

i was thinking the mk 4 98-2004ish coupes to buy next im torn between them and another focus if i had the money id have a new fiesta but they dont seem to come down in price!

i was thinking the mk 4 98-2004ish coupes to buy next im torn between them and another focus if i had the money id have a new fiesta but they dont seem to come down in price!

what do you reckon yourbudget will be for your next car, if you dont mind me asking?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club