Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Snagglepuss Build Thread Lenny's New Whip

Lenny

O Ohh sheeees back lol, congrats Vicki, could you not find a better donor than Lenny lol

+1 :D

I like cars

• Like 1

I like cars mate, but not that way inclined :blink: , ill polish your headlights but that ya lot :P

• Like 1

I like cars mate, but not that way inclined :blink: , ill polish your headlights but that ya lot :P

:lol:

Vicki could easily find o donor the way she's dressed today anyways,

Im not sayin anythin just sayin.. :huh:

Headlights left here at 11am today aswell mate,

• Like 1

It looked selfish looking for sperm with higher chances of male swimmers lol

• Like 1

Well I must be safe cos if they have left and your lass is posting she aint in the barrel unless shes on her phone !Removed! lol.

• Like 1

Well I must be safe cos if they have left and your lass is posting she aint in the barrel unless shes on her phone !Removed! lol.

lol it must not have left ireland yet then,

Can you hear any noises from inside the drum Vicki, which may give an indication of your current position in transit?

• Like 1

:-( george. ..it was ment to be a surprise!!

• Like 2

Surprise !!!!!!!!!! and Lennys already mentioned your attire today, you will get arrested for being a lady of the night Vicki, smuggling yourself in to England to have love child PMSL

• Like 1

Pmsl...a love child with David Jason the only man in UK worth a visit. ...I was just looking for directions....don't mind Lenny its just me milky !Removed! getting big lol

• Like 2

well if thats true, I know ya not in the barrel as you fit them in lol

well if thats true, I know ya not in the barrel as you fit them in lol

Already 34 double D george

Lenny if your luck is anything like mine, you would fall into a barrel of t its and come out sucking your thumb LOL

• Like 1

Lenny if your luck is anything like mine, you would fall into a barrel of t its and come out sucking your thumb LOL

:lol:

Aye Lenny ur luck will be down putting up me tit size on here ye Muppet

• Like 2

Aye Lenny ur luck will be down putting up me tit size on here ye Muppet

encase they wanted to post you somthing to help cover them up ;)
  • Like 2

I could say so many things to that but I won't!

• Like 2

The time has come :mellow:

I must say goodbye to the Levin,

Toyota are 108euro for the CV boot kit, souhans want 390euro to align headlights, fit a new cat and replace the supplied cv boot kit,

Not happening, i cant afford to spend that money as previously mentioned I've got a wedding soon and a baby there's no room on the plan for that kinda bill.

The Levin has been sale agreed,

Sadly it will leave the driveway next Saturday Morning at 7am never to return...

Bwaaaa away

I will bring it to its final resting place where its going to dismantled, so in a way it will make many Levin enthusiasts happy instead of just one, makes it a bit easier to part with it to be honest.

Sadly i can no longer afford to maintain it aswell as getting on with life it really has been super fun fantastic car and a very enjoyable project watching it grow and come to life.

Lenny must lay low for the next 5 years but when all 3 kids are attending school and no longer require nappies etc, i may acquire another project car so this is not goodbye, its cya later with an empty space in the driveway and an emptiness inside,

sorry to Lenny you can always get another one in the future

best of luck with everything

• Like 1

Im sorry for your loss mate, but I can feel a pimp my van thread coming up lol, nowt daft, just a jacuzzi, flat screen telly and a hammock all in the back of a ford courier lol. keep ya chin up mate and carry on.

• Like 1

Your a gent Martyn!

No Vicki he just thought better of, of what he was going to say lol.

• Like 2

Shut up George :-P

• Like 1

+1

I don't think he would have enough contents in his bag to cover them completely,

And he's a gent because he'd put it on your D's instead of ya face :lol:

• Like 1

Im sorry for your loss mate, but I can feel a pimp my van thread coming up lol, nowt daft, just a jacuzzi, flat screen telly and a hammock all in the back of a ford courier lol. keep ya chin up mate and carry on.

:lol: would have to be an Smax George

Call it smax my bitg up :p

Id like a Mazda rx8 in two years time but there a 4 seater and well she wont stay pregnant forever an rx8's have a small boot,

Usually when ive slept i wake up feeling better about a problem, but not this, its like losing a family member losing the levin, the memories and fun times shared together lol seriously yo im devo

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club