Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I seem to have acquired a 6th sense to anticipate bad drivers now looking to cutting in. I can actually know when a bmw, Range Rover, Audi or some kind of 1l car is looking to cut in with no indicating lights. The force getting strong to sense foolishness.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

I seem to have acquired a 6th sense to anticipate bad drivers now looking to cutting in. I can actually know when a bmw, Range Rover, Audi or some kind of 1l car is looking to cut in with no indicating lights. The force getting strong to sense foolishness.

I could've done with that myself on the way to the vets this afternoon with an Audi on A35.

• Like 1

Just arrived at Welsh Harp near Brent Cross with my cadet OIC (we're doing our Powerboat Instructors course)

I've also towed a trailer down to collect a dozen kayaks  (big yay - they're free :D)

Stewart nearly pooed himself because I have a "when in Rome" approach to driving!

Some eejjit tried to stop me pulling out to avoid some parked/abandoned cars...soo I pulled out anyway...it's fine...he didn't hit me or the trailer - it was close lol

(My choices were slam the brakes on and still plough into the cars because this guy dropped into lane 2 from 3 with no warning or indicators - or pull out and risk a bent lightboard strut.  As it happened, he slowed down)

I love people whom purposely double park there brand new 171 registered vehicle outside shopping centres, so they can say to everyone around them "ow that's mine" when the customer service desk call it out over the intercom vehicle model and registration 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iantt said:

ah! just realised , your in ireland. derr.

Yep 

registration over here goes 

171 D 1234

171 = sold between january-June 2017 

172 = sold between July-December 2017 

D = County sold in for example D = Dublin 

1234= it's the 1,234 vehicle registered in that year.

it's all bragging rights in my opinion " ow I drive a 171" 

I do like Marlboro's "Pro-Seal"...  Accidentally left a pack in the 405's glove compartment for 10 days and they still taste as fresh as the day they were first opened. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like Marlboro's "Pro-Seal"...  Accidentally left a pack in the 405's glove compartment for 10 days and they still taste as fresh as the day they were first opened. 

😯 10 days

back when I smoked, nothing lasted past 24hrs 😅

used to be 20 per day mon-Fri then 40 Sat & sun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

😯 10 days

back when I smoked, nothing lasted past 24hrs 😅

used to be 20 per day mon-Fri then 40 Sat & sun

Ironically I'm that way with my alcohol - once a bottle is opened it is FINISHED.  With cigarettes I can take or leave.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Ironically I'm that way with my alcohol - once a bottle is opened it is FINISHED.  

Just as well you don't drink beer in my house then! 11 gallons of Stella in one sitting might be a bit much for you! :smile:

IMG_20170212_162722140.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Just as well you don't drink beer in my house then! 11 gallons of Stella in one sitting might be a bit much for you! :smile:

IMG_20170212_162722140.jpg

I'll try anything once!!

• Like 1

Not seen a 17 plate yet thought it was in April the change happens. Do like having a nice clean car

17 plate comes out on 1st March. My Focus was registered on the 25th Feb so was just a few days off the new plate! Dad's got one coming but it won't be here until April, so will be in the new tax bands! A V12 is hideously expensive to tax anyway so probably won't make much difference haha.

I like cleaning a few cars too, namely the Range Rover and my godmother's elderly C-Class.

IMG_20170212_132512_722.jpg

IMG_20170212_153027_411.jpg

I do love that carport! :wub:

Very nice RR but an edge would look better [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

11 gallons of Stella "I'll try anything once" spoken like a true Scot @jmurray01 lol

So @lenny does that mean someone somewhere is driving around in 171 D 1?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

11 gallons of Stella "I'll try anything once" spoken like a true Scot @jmurray01 lol

So @lenny does that mean someone somewhere is driving around in 171 D 1?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does and its possibly an Audi A1 aswell but it's not me 😅 im still in the 2010

also personalized plates are not allowed here but registrations such as 171 D 6, 171 D 106, 171 D 206, 171 D 555 etc. are usually taken up by Mazda Volvo Peugeot and Subaru for the 555 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

If an '03 is elderly, my Foci must be archaic!! :laugh:

Haha no they're "classic" :wink:

Does but it's not me [emoji28] im still in the 2010
also personalized plates are not allowed here but registrations such as 171 D 6, 171 D 106, 171 D 206, 171 D 555 etc. are usually taken up by Mazda Volvo Peugeot and Subaru for the 555 

D are diplomatic plates no?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

D are diplomatic plates no?

Can be diplomatic people 😅 but no D are County Dublin plates 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2017 at 8:22 PM, jmurray01 said:

If an '03 is elderly, my Foci must be archaic!! :laugh:

I thought my Focus was archaic, at least compared to the new ones!! lol

3 minutes ago, Incontro said:

I still remember 2009 like it was yesterday, so to me I'd think it was brand new.

30 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I still remember 2009 like it was yesterday, so to me I'd think it was brand new.

To me even 2012 feels like ages ago!

2 hours ago, Incontro said:

Mine needs it's first MOT at the end of the month, that means it must be getting old. :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club