Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

You could colour code the skirts and bottom of rear bumper but don't forget the bottom two pieces of the front bumper. A proper job will cost you £200. That's what it cost me but it was well worth it.

I think the ZS front lip already covers those two bits. Or they might even have been removed when the lip was fitted.

• Like 1

Oh. Didn't realise you had the zetec s front lip. And just to be polite. ZS was a model MG had when they were in existence. It bothers me Ford folk using those initials as I Am a MG man at heart.

• Like 1

Oh. Didn't realise you had the zetec s front lip. And just to be polite. ZS was a model MG had when they were in existence. It bothers me Ford folk using those initials as I Am a MG man at heart.

LOL good point. I shall refrain from using that abbreviation from now on !

• Like 1

ok so I quick detailed, polished and sealed the car today after doing a thorough scrub yesterday. The results are very satisfying:

20160514_212935_zpsqueqzhtc.jpg

Love that rear quarter shot B-)

• Like 1

What stuff do you use for the cleaning?   I use natty poor boys blue wax to finish but could do with a good Polish.    Recommend?

What stuff do you use for the cleaning?   I use natty poor boys blue wax to finish but could do with a good Polish.    Recommend?

I'm probably not the best to ask about cleaning products but I use juicy details artic wipe out snow foam first, turtlewax back to black or juicy details fast wax and then to finish off I use juicy details diamond something sealant.

I am in no way affiliated with juicy details lol

After a good few miles this weekend I can honestly say the car feels like it accelerates better. I don't really know how that can be but I spose it could be something to do with how the weight is shifted around on the tighter springs. Just seems to pull very well now. I've notice that my right foot has become a lot heavier as a result lol

• Like 1

Update time... I got my windows tinted ☺

First time I've ever paid for this done. Well worth it I'd say. Apart from the looks I got it done due to having guitars and amps in the back seat, I need the privacy.

• Like 1

5741dbba93913_ImageUploadedByFordOC14639

5741dbc4d867c_ImageUploadedByFordOC14639

5741dbd46d877_ImageUploadedByFordOC14639

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

• Like 3

Looks great. What's next? I think some darker alloys would finish it off nicely.

Looks great. What's next? I think some darker alloys would finish it off nicely.

Well the taillights were supposed to be done at the same time but the guy needed another set of hands for help.

I was toying with the idea of going gunmetal for the alloys.

Like this:

5741e9541b9f9_ImageUploadedByFordOC14639

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kpg said:

I was toying with the idea of going gunmetal for the alloys.

I like!

• Like 1

Messing around with this drawing app to see what parts I could wrap next.

574362698ebd3_ImageUploadedByFordOC14640

57436282e9a51_ImageUploadedByFordOC14640

574362918a559_ImageUploadedByFordOC14640

5743629dbe22c_ImageUploadedByFordOC14640

• Like 1

Pinstripe on grille looks good, mirrors a matter of preference, but I really don't like the single spoke wrapped personally. Painted callipers look better IMO.

• Like 3

I concur!

Red pinstripe looks surprisingly good on the front. Wing mirrors and single spoke are a bit much IMHO.

Red calipers could work nicely giving you a just a hint of red.

• Like 1

I kinda like the rims to be fair. It'll only be a bit of red vinyl anyways so if I decide I don't like it it's easily reversed. I definitely like the front girl pinstripe so I may try that this week. I was thinking if I ever got the ZS rear bumper I'd pinstripe that along the upper edge of where the diffuser meets the bumper. To match the front. The mirrors I am in two minds about but I definitely think red is the way to go.

• Like 2

Got these today. Forgot I even ordered them lol must be way back in March when I ordered !

57444b0b49cad_ImageUploadedByFordOC14640

57444b143861f_ImageUploadedByFordOC14640

eBay jobs but good enough. The tabs seem very sturdy, needed pliers to make sure they folded into place.

Can't go wrong for £6.

• Like 2

So I tried out the pin striping on the front grill:

5745e9a54f7d1_ImageUploadedByFordOC14641

5745e9ad4e280_ImageUploadedByFordOC14641

Looks a bit bland in the pics but in real life it looks quite good. I'm not 100% on it yet but I'll leave it a few days and see how I feel.

• Like 1

Toying around again. Thinking blue to match the illumination on the speedo etc.

ImageUploadedByFord OC1464296864.879562.jpg

ImageUploadedByFord OC1464296881.193677.jpg

ImageUploadedByFord OC1464296908.031402.jpg

ImageUploadedByFord OC1464296920.683330.jpg

ImageUploadedByFord OC1464296935.033919.jpg

I'm wracking my brain for no reason lol I don't really need to do any of this but I've got the modding bug big time.

Red looks kind of GTI-ish, but still a good look, blue is too bright for my taste, a darker blue stripe would be great I think...(Ford's "midnight blue" metallic is what I have in mind...I hope it's the correct name)

• Like 1

Red looks kind of GTI-ish, but still a good look, blue is too bright for my taste, a darker blue stripe would be great I think...(Ford's "midnight blue" metallic is what I have in mind...I hope it's the correct name)

That's what gets me about the red. Black and red has been done to death In my opinion. It does look good but I'll prob change to something a bit more unique. At some stage.

I want to do lime green or that electric blue but then I keep thinking whatever colour I get should match the interior illumination/ambient light.

• Like 1

i think the blue pin stripe and calipers could work but not to sure on the blue mirror caps and fog surrounds

• Like 2

i think the blue pin stripe and calipers could work but not to sure on the blue mirror caps and fog surrounds

I might try the blue in the grill this weekend. Instead of just pin striping the face of that piece of grill I'll probably wrap that whole bit as far in as it goes. Just that one horizontal piece.

3 hours ago, kpg said:

That's what gets me about the red. Black and red has been done to death In my opinion. It does look good but I'll prob change to something a bit more unique. At some stage.

I want to do lime green or that electric blue but then I keep thinking whatever colour I get should match the interior illumination/ambient light.

I get what you mean...not to have one colour on the outside and a completely different inside...it's hard to decide...lime green would look very unique, I bet you won't see many Focuses in black/green combination...or like I said before, finding a nice blue tone, that would look great too I guess...I'm toying with painting my calipers blue at some point too...to match the Ford logo colour...something like that...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club