Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Where Do You Work? To Afford This :p

Paramanic

Glad it made someone laugh, I have weird things happen inside my head

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Glad it made someone laugh, I have weird things happen inside my head

Your not the only one, one's mind tends to wander when working with cows, occasionally they do talk back to you depending on what time of the month it is

• Like 1

Haha, I talk to walls for a living (or it dang well feels like it)

• Like 1

New to the forum but this is my day job ..find me anywhere between Carmarthenshire to Naples and Norway

IMAG2154.jpg

• Like 5

New to the forum but this is my day job ..find me anywhere between Carmarthenshire to Naples and Norway

IMAG2154.jpg

That is one smart outfit, with an engine setup like these, do you actually feel any weight behind you. Amount of torque quoted on these is mind boggling and the big tractor at work has some power behind it

That is one smart outfit, with an engine setup like these, do you actually feel any weight behind you. Amount of torque quoted on these is mind boggling and the big tractor at work has some power behind it

Don't feel much to be honest ..I can climb steep gradients at 44 t maximum weight without coming off the limiter..we carry lamb carcasses across Europe so I'm rarely at full weight ..1000 lambs approx 15 t

Don't feel much to be honest ..I can climb steep gradients at 44 t maximum weight without coming off the limiter..we carry lamb carcasses across Europe so I'm rarely at full weight ..1000 lambs approx 15 t

That is impressive to be fair, massive fan of big engines and basically big machines lol. So I'd imagine your Sunday dinner quite often consists of lamb lol

• Like 1

IMAG2154.jpg

Do you work out of Tilbury mate?

Do you work out of Tilbury mate?

Not very often mate ..the firm is based in Gloucestershire most of our work is out of the south west

New here as well, so..... I am involved in security but I am not allowed to say where, how or who but I do help look after 4000 folk working on site daily and help deal with 4000+ visitors a day :) Shift work as well which is why I am now constantly knackered and overweight :wacko:

• Like 2

You work for mi5 don't you...

Sounds like a pretty big deal, are you alone or part of a team?

• Like 1

You work for mi5 don't you...

Sounds like a pretty big deal, are you alone or part of a team?

She'd be allowed to say if she worked for Mi5 they're not that private, hence why the building was blown up a few years ago, by some weird toothed crazy dude.......

• Like 1

Is that the bell ringing 12.30 I hear? B) I am one of over 300+ doing what I do and it's not that secret just we really have been told not to broadcast publically our jobs.

• Like 1

I am Intrigued now, would you be allowed to pm me where you work... [emoji14]

Sounds good indeed, security is an interesting job. If your job is anything like the guards at our place, your doing a lot more than just chasing scallies from the area lol ours have to do all sorts of tasks like replenishing printers and post room stocks, they even get the honour of topping up the kitchen supplies such as the coffee and tea... Lol what a glamorous life they lead.

Talk about being painted into a corner lol

• Like 1

I make the tea, trawl the internet all day but only look out the windows in the afternoon (if I did it in the morning I'd have nothing to do after lunch) and according to the daily mail massively overpaid

Officially I'm a civil servant

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

I make the tea, trawl the internet all day but only look out the windows in the afternoon (if I did it in the morning I'd have nothing to do after lunch) and according to the daily mail massively overpaid

Officially I'm a civil servant

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

So I'll bet you have a good grasp of corporate speak and acronyms by now?

The only corporate speak a civil servant need know is bs, ad that tends to be all that comes from their management lol

• Like 2

....and the only time you get a pat on the back is when they are working out where to stick the knife in.

• Like 2

So very true... Finding the soft spot

• Like 2

And the moral is....

Never turn your back on a Civil Servant ;)

• Like 1

You misinterpreted it... Never turn your back on a civil servants line manager. The little man doesn't need or want to stick you it's only the man above him that does

• Like 1