Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tom's Mk7.5 Panther Black Zetec S!

Tom-B64

Haha yea nothing a wet towel wouldn't get rid of though! You can just use the original jubilee clips on your standard hose atm mate, really easy to swap over.

1 hour ago, fraserrg said:

Does it make any difference to the sound?

Yea the secondary makes a big difference, nice addition to the engine bay to.

On 15/10/2016 at 3:32 PM, Bobbo - said:

I have a set of those lockwood sills and they are good quality and make the inside look better, a good purchase, i think 30 quid is a good price aswell, i ordered mine off amazon a while back.

and as for the TRC front splitter and brows i have been definatley considering getting both as they make the front look awesome!!

They really do add a subtle change, i paid 23 quid for mine on eBay

Just changed myour lights out for the CEUK package that @Tom-B64 mentioned to get. looks awesome, I highly recommend it!

• Like 1

Just some photos I've got recently, no updates for a while as got some other stuff to pay for but will be back with more stuff in the new year :)

1459dea811e21ecdc203f9026740339e.jpg

c1ad8e6190f384c93a36254dd6c94309.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Actually there is an update... got rid of the powerflow backbox delete and have now got a ST180 backbox on with the ST180 rear valance from @Willy's fiesta, need to get round to re'spraying it Panther Black at some point though! Much quieter now but still looks good from the rear. e5a2bfc08c46029515cd99cda630c94d.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Car looks sweet bro! I was thinking of getting black alloys for my zetec s. Are yours the stock ones just sprayed? If they are how much did you pay and where did you have them done? 

Car looks sweet bro! I was thinking of getting black alloys for my zetec s. Are yours the stock ones just sprayed? If they are how much did you pay and where did you have them done? 

Thanks mate!

Yea they were the standard silver alloys and got them sprayed in satin black by my local Ford dealers paint guy :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom-B64 said:

Thanks mate!

Yea they were the standard silver alloys and got them sprayed in satin black by my local Ford dealers paint guy :)

Can you remember how much?  also something you haven't talked about have you modified your calipers?

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since I've done anything to the car, been enjoying it a lot recently and really happy with how it's driving.

Got some new front brake pads ready to be fitted this Saturday morning by a friend who works at Ford, also a new tyre for the front n/s is being put on. Also ordered some standard bulbs as the CEUK were dangerous, they barely lit up the road and it's quite scary to drive with them down a dark road tbh. Although they are the perfect colour output, it isn't worth having better colour for less output. Took some photos of the CEUK h7's against the new ones!

CEUK ones
5f151fcf787e5ef9d09097189bcdedad.jpg

Standards (just the left one when I took the photo)
5d9d434fff6bb988b5e23fa86111881e.jpg

Much better! Also, I hadn't secured the light housing properly back into the engine bay so now I've screwed everything back in and they're straight, they're even brighter!

And yes, in the second photo the CEUK bulb on the right is on! Even thought it doesn't look it...

Not the first time I've seen that kind of review for the CEUK halogen bulbs.. They have a massive following on the parts page, I'm surprised given the quality of some of their products. The company to watch is Autobeam, fairly new on the scene and admins of the page are starting to back them a bit for competition. As I said to you before the Osram Nightbreaker Cool Blue Intense were definitely better light output than standards, and did make them a bit whiter but not perfect ice white! Do you know what you wanna go for in terms of lighting? I might try Autobeam's LEDs and see how I get on tbh

Not the first time I've seen that kind of review for the CEUK halogen bulbs.. They have a massive following on the parts page, I'm surprised given the quality of some of their products. The company to watch is Autobeam, fairly new on the scene and admins of the page are starting to back them a bit for competition. As I said to you before the Osram Nightbreaker Cool Blue Intense were definitely better light output than standards, and did make them a bit whiter but not perfect ice white! Do you know what you wanna go for in terms of lighting? I might try Autobeam's LEDs and see how I get on tbh

Yea the headlights were awful, dipped beam and high beam! Yea auto beam is top notch, use my code TBIS10 if you ever order anything from there :) I ended up getting a cheap set from Euro car parts but they're actually really good! I wanna try HID's soon but also wanna try LED's so not sure tbh mate. Yea if you get them let me kno what they're like :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bagged the fez!

f252128dbfecd7cf353f6fa13eaf1dac.jpg

Only joking it's a photoshop... way too low for my liking [emoji23] But I still think it's quite cool!

Considering getting some 45mm springs and selling both sets of my Eibach's but not sure yet, think 45 will be a bit too low with my splitter :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

Are you currently running Eibachs?? because i was looking at lowering my zetec s and was considering the mountune springs with a 25mm both side drop. Thoughts??

Are you currently running Eibachs?? because i was looking at lowering my zetec s and was considering the mountune springs with a 25mm both side drop. Thoughts??

Yes mate I am. The mountune ones are just Eibach ones but re labelled and painted. The reason they say they're 25mm is because they're in the Zetec S section on their website but the springs actually fit on all fiestas which would lower them by 30-35mm. It's only because the Zetec s' are lowered from factory so it doesn't look like you're getting as much of a drop on yours, hence why they say 25mm :)

ahh i see thats interesting to know, i like the colour of the mountune ones :p i would love to do so much with my fiesta but whenever i think about getting round to doing something i realise i have to tell the insurance company and it voids the warranty aswell! How are the springs? does it firm up the ride atall? also do you have any issues with speed bumps atall?

Eibachs and Mountune don't void warranty 👍

• Like 3

ahh i see thats interesting to know, i like the colour of the mountune ones :p i would love to do so much with my fiesta but whenever i think about getting round to doing something i realise i have to tell the insurance company and it voids the warranty aswell! How are the springs? does it firm up the ride atall? also do you have any issues with speed bumps atall?

What insurance company are you with? Yep definitely firms up the ride which is nice and you need to take speed bumps with slow speed and care. The worst things are when you're reversing down or up a drive way off the road as they can suddenly rise up from the road sometimes and that's how I scrape sometimes, but I've got a splitter which makes it worse

20 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

What insurance company are you with?

Im with elephant, they are a trading name of admiral i think, i figured about the speed humps, its not a problem anyway as i never race over them as it wrecks the suspension!! Whats the best price you have seen the eibachs for?

Im with elephant, they are a trading name of admiral i think, i figured about the speed humps, its not a problem anyway as i never race over them as it wrecks the suspension!! Whats the best price you have seen the eibachs for?

I was with elephant a few years ago when I started modifying.. they might allow the mod might not. Best to ring first if your planning on declaring and I'm sure elephant only let you do 2mods max!

On 16/01/2017 at 8:43 PM, Bobbo - said:

Going over them slowly does help, but it depends on the height and harshness of the speed bump.

Not sure but you're best of going to your local ford dealer and asking the parts guy :tongue:

Decided I'm going to go back to the Eibach Pro springs. This means my Eibach redlines will be for sale. PM if you are interested.

On 24/01/2017 at 0:06 PM, Tom-B64 said:

Decided I'm going to go back to the Eibach Pro springs. This means my Eibach redlines will be for sale. PM if you are interested.

Why are the Redlines being removed or have I missed that ? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club