Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*Black Beauty* - Fiesta Mk6 Build Thread

zagobir

I think this is one of your most hilarious replies [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] On THIS thread at least!

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

Why thank you! Have I been funny somewhere else as well lol

I was taking about the pictures @zagobir was right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonro2009 said:

I was taking about the pictures @zagobir was right

Ah okay yeah I'm starting to want to get it done now. Hopefully the car goes in the garage and the injectors are sent off then from there check out the mechanical. I also have to do the window regulator. After that can install the upgrades. My dad has a pair of smoked led side repeaters which he originally installed on a mk4 golf he had. They look like the same size and shape like the fiestas one so if they fit in I know that you can get golf side repeaters for a mk6.5 fiesta. Halos don't sound hard to do just disconnect the headlight wiring loom and switch the sidelights and use a multimeter to find a constant voltage and wire in the positive and negative wire in. After that switch the hazards and find the indicator wire and wire in the halo indicator wire to that so when the light on that side indicates the halo indicates also. Will want to get those premium LED indicators again from autobeam to put in the front indicators as the halogens won't keep up with the halos LEDs instand on and off.

Also merry Christmas 🎄 

• Like 1

Sounds good, I’m tempted by the halos myself and they do sound pretty easy.
Merry Christmas [emoji16]

• Like 1

PICTURE HEAVY POST!

Few minor changes happened today! I've been keeping the postman busy this week so decided to get out there this afternoon just before sunset [emoji4]

Autobeam stuff arrived, plus a few other bits:
fa9acdb60164688c6a64e38dfe3b740d.jpg

Engine cover before:
49dd2691d1253878414584fb65dabf6c.jpg

After (although I've just realised I left out the oval around 'Ford' [emoji34] Will have to get back out there tomorrow!) :
fcb5ce16f974bdde4a9d70dc5d1b7ad9.jpg

Boot, no light:
48b551b42fce691bbd2fb93e38710ef7.jpg

We have light! [emoji362]:
2508fcb8f91dbb3370a72f556d0da26d.jpg

Before LEDs:
ac6bd1e11c00835339c4322c6b9384b8.jpg

Bulb comparison:
c607a65d0d576bf31da86a5aad754613.jpg

After LEDs:
bbda6919d0df347749db1e51205164ea.jpg

Before number plate LEDs:
0d6c920c2a288689357ded2c04506f27.jpg

Bulb comparison:
2ede598ef91f457e33aa51cb2924c755.jpg

After LEDs:
bb867b6bf645ccdcdb0c7bbc9767f8ab.jpg

Before:
99e2beca1d2b40bf7c7ab1d18e389912.jpg

After:
036798b99a03c4233fab88e8c041fdd8.jpg

New booty [emoji527] lol:
9b6ef96b7b9658daf24e513ca018e2ff.jpg

Took some pics once it had gotten darker to get a real idea of the difference. Much prefer the brighter LEDs and bluer look to the standard yellow ones. Feels much nicer to sit in too [emoji16] Tbh, I'm most impressed with the boot light after not having one for about 7 months. Apparently I bought my car without a bulb in there, but because I was checking the wrong side, I always thought I just didn't have one... FAIL! No more rummaging round in my boot in the pitch black [emoji122][emoji122]
 d1f09e764f96f179c3735d1c647f993b.jpg

9144ddb8804bf17e2d7c2b7ce34dd0a1.jpg

f1b3ff6705abbc459a0ebbd2896a16de.jpg

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

Hi zagobir, firstly merry xmas ,looking at these pics i fitted submarine lights at front ( needs a little bit of wiring) & centre roof light. Need to cut out in roof lining.
Yunii3e7a4d5d112d0824c28ad1ae988018ad.jpg3e3bc2a81faaf63ea31dc1070fe30174.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Merry Christmas boys and girls! Hope you're all looking forward to the new year! Drive safe - was a frosty one in South East London this morning [emoji300][emoji300]5e793e96adb6d21c0f147df9c971de81.jpgf86ccb65ca1e4f300d4bdb7775cca8b9.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was taking about the pictures [mention=86338]zagobir[/mention] was right

Haha you may have done but I feel as though you've been on here longer than... Ahem... I feel as though you have more experience on the forum so may have missed some of your wit [emoji12]

• Like 1

The other night with an Anniversary pal! [emoji275][emoji276] He's got a very nice example of one so was happy to get pics before he sells it on very soon. Gave me a few ideas for mine as well seeing as his is ST spec.

Love love love how stealthy Black Beauty looks too! I think these are my first proper pics of her in the dark so I was able to appreciate how my mods so far have all come together! [emoji16] Very pleased [emoji5]

d6fbb6d9f29aeacb58cc2f8609df7c78.jpg4e5bdebb341a60bbdc9b8dfdadee4163.jpg0086fedd16b3974d192555587ce734f1.jpg4f8f0749756c3a2a9b83620cb94caacc.jpg41e9850e7c2b6405d5cd101ff10680ab.jpg

• Like 2

If only you could park :P

What's up with the bonnet on the white Fiesta? Looks like the back of it has lifted up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If only you could park [emoji14]
What's up with the bonnet on the white Fiesta? Looks like the back of it has lifted up.
I'm actually perfectly parked in most pics so... [emoji56]

White!? It's quite clearly yellow no...? He's got bonnet raisers. Don't ask me why, I'm not a fan of them myself

6 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

If only you could park :P

It reduces the likelihood of others parking close to you if you park on the line:laugh:

Lol its yellow. The anniversary came in yellow, orange and a bright green colour 👍

12 minutes ago, zagobir said:

I'm actually perfectly parked in most pics so... emoji56.png

White!? It's quite clearly yellow no...? He's got bonnet raisers. Don't ask me why, I'm not a fan of them myself

The black stealthy look doesn't look bad. I noticed the upgraded sidelights. The anniversary is a zetec s which only comes with the 1.6 petrol engine. Only difference between the anniversary and normal zetec s is the colour and the anniversary comes with a chequerd roof.  My car has a black spare wheel on the back at the moment whilst the other will get taken to get checked out to why it's leaking air. Just from looking at the back half of my car with the black wheel,  paint and tints doesn't look bad. It's in the garage at the moment soon for some work to be done. 

It reduces the likelihood of others parking close to you if you park on the linelaugh.png
Lol its yellow. The anniversary came in yellow, orange and a bright green colour [emoji106]
LOL! I'd like to point out that I was just there for the pics - this is not actually how I bay park. Wouldn't dream of leaving my car anywhere parked up like that, and I despise people that do [emoji23]

I'd say more red than orange, but yeah just the 3 colours

• Like 1

The black stealthy look doesn't look bad. I noticed the upgraded sidelights. The anniversary is a zetec s which only comes with the 1.6 petrol engine. Only difference between the anniversary and normal zetec s is the colour and the anniversary comes with a chequerd roof.  My car has a black spare wheel on the back at the moment whilst the other will get taken to get checked out to why it's leaking air. Just from looking at the back half of my car with the black wheel,  paint and tints doesn't look bad. It's in the garage at the moment soon for some work to be done. 

Sidelights came standard! Only recently realised others have orange ones - now makes sense as to why people talk about 'de-tangoing' lol.

Oh is it Zetec S? My mistake.

Haha, tempting you to get black alloys now then? Your car has been in the garage for a while now hasn't it? When do you think you'll be back on the road?

4 minutes ago, zagobir said:

Sidelights came standard! Only recently realised others have orange ones - now makes sense as to why people talk about 'de-tangoing' lol.

Oh is it Zetec S? My mistake.

Haha, tempting you to get black alloys now then? Your car has been in the garage for a while now hasn't it? When do you think you'll be back on the road?

Lol I've been driving it around. It's yesterday I put it in the garage. Have a bit of work to do: remove the injectors, install smoked side repeaters, halos, check oil feed pipe and possibly blank the Egr. Will update my upgrade topic on what goes on. 👍

12 minutes ago, zagobir said:

I'm actually perfectly parked in most pics so... emoji56.png

Lol it just makes it look like he's been in a crash and the panels don't align properly anymore. 

8 minutes ago, zain611 said:

It reduces the likelihood of others parking close to you if you park on the line:laugh:

Lol its yellow. The anniversary came in yellow, orange and a bright green colour 👍

Or increases your chance of someone squeezing in next to you and either clipping the mirror or smashing the bodywork as they open a door. I used to drive a £100 banger and would purposely park within an inch (ish) of their drivers door so they had to climb over the passenger seat to get back in. Always wish I had a mate to park on the other side so they had to climb through the boot.

Lol you'd have thought after having a colour calibrated monitor I'd be able to tell it was yellow. I guess it's the yellow light in the background. Now I'm on my phone I can tell it's yellow haha.

• Like 1

Lol I've been driving it around. It's yesterday I put it in the garage. Have a bit of work to do: remove the injectors, install smoked side repeaters, halos, check oil feed pipe and possibly blank the Egr. Will update my upgrade topic on what goes on. [emoji106]
Ah ok! Sounds like you're gonna be quite busy then. Please do, I'll keep an eye out [emoji5]

• Like 1

Or increases your chance of someone squeezing in next to you and either clipping the mirror or smashing the bodywork as they open a door. I used to drive a £100 banger and would purposely park within an inch (ish) of their drivers door so they had to climb over the passenger seat to get back in. Always wish I had a mate to park on the other side so they had to climb through the boot.

Lol you'd have thought after having a colour calibrated monitor I'd be able to tell it was yellow. I guess it's the yellow light in the background. Now I'm on my phone I can tell it's yellow haha.

Ouch! [emoji23][emoji23] Don't think I'll pass that on to him lol.

Haha you sound like a nightmare! Surprised you didn't mention blocking the back too and making them squeeze through their sunroof! [emoji13]

Haha never mind! A mistake you won't make again I'm sure. I do agree that you can't see the colour at its best in that dimly lit car park

5 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

Lol it just makes it look like he's been in a crash and the panels don't align properly anymore. 

Yesterday I parked in an open bay with space 2 bays width around. Soon someone parked his 16 plate c class next to me and I saw him take out his bag. Thankfully though I didn't see any marks plus the was a decent gap between the cars. Wish I had a cheap car to use when I know I'm going to park I public places / bays

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:32 PM, zagobir said:

The other night with an Anniversary pal! emoji275.pngemoji276.png He's got a very nice example of one so was happy to get pics before he sells it on very soon. Gave me a few ideas for mine as well seeing as his is ST spec.

Love love love how stealthy Black Beauty looks too! I think these are my first proper pics of her in the dark so I was able to appreciate how my mods so far have all come together! emoji16.png Very pleased emoji5.png

d6fbb6d9f29aeacb58cc2f8609df7c78.jpg4e5bdebb341a60bbdc9b8dfdadee4163.jpg0086fedd16b3974d192555587ce734f1.jpg4f8f0749756c3a2a9b83620cb94caacc.jpg41e9850e7c2b6405d5cd101ff10680ab.jpg

all that you have done so far looks good. what other plans you got?

all that you have done so far looks good. what other plans you got?

Why thank you! [emoji16]

Was thinking the same thing so thought I'd go back to my first post and review my mod list [emoji57]

[emoji818]️*Tint EVERYTHING - all windows, add a sunstrip, headlights, tail lights, fogs and side repeaters

[emoji818]️*After market bluetooth stereo or Parrot kit

[emoji777]*Private plates (although this is proving a bit tricky being called Zainab Zahra [emoji58][emoji58])

[emoji818]️*LED bulbs - sidelights, boot light and number plate lights

[emoji818]️*Black alloys w/ gold brake calipers

[emoji818]️*Black and gold gel overlays for all Ford badges

[emoji777]*Front grille with chrome surround

[emoji818]️*Painted gold '1.4 Fiesta Zetec' on the rear

[emoji818]️*Couple of decals because why not [emoji23]

Not done too badly imo. Still need to do my calipers though and really want some more power out of her now - getting impatient on some drives lol. I reckon I'll be going under the bonnet a lot more this year!

I'm sure the ghia models came with the front chrome grill. Im not too big of a fan of the chrome but it's personal preference. 

• Like 1

I'm sure the ghia models came with the front chrome grill. Im not too big of a fan of the chrome but it's personal preference. 

Haven't been able to work out which models do and don't - I've seen a couple of Zetecs with them... Now that I've stuck with my one though, not sure I want a chrome one anymore [emoji23] I've got gold accents now anyway so that one bit of silver would probably look quite odd

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, zagobir said:

Why thank you! emoji16.png

Was thinking the same thing so thought I'd go back to my first post and review my mod list emoji57.png

emoji818.png️*Tint EVERYTHING - all windows, add a sunstrip, headlights, tail lights, fogs and side repeaters

emoji818.png️*After market Bluetooth stereo or Parrot kit

emoji777.png*Private plates (although this is proving a bit tricky being called Zainab Zahra emoji58.pngemoji58.png)

emoji818.png️*LED bulbs - sidelights, boot light and number plate lights

emoji818.png️*Black alloys w/ gold brake calipers

emoji818.png️*Black and gold gel overlays for all Ford badges

emoji777.png*Front grille with chrome surround

emoji818.png️*Painted gold '1.4 Fiesta Zetec' on the rear

emoji818.png️*Couple of decals because why not emoji23.png

Not done too badly imo. Still need to do my calipers though and really want some more power out of her now - getting impatient on some drives lol. I reckon I'll be going under the bonnet a lot more this year!

you have done great on the mods list. yea I got to get my calipers painted at some point as they really let the car down. liking the sound of you going under the bonnet more will be watching with intrest as to what you do under there

• Like 2

I also painted my calipers in gold.
Gripping onto Black Diamond drilled & grooved Discs & black Diamond predator pads.
Yunii62c37ee6325f46044b60ad0d602305a9.jpg38517568cf7f71dda2f701c239c99367.jpgb23f04bb9aa31204f28f0ba88c4069b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't know whever to paint my calipers red or gloss black. Was thinking red as it suits the sporty looks of the car but then gloss black makes it look clean and doesn't attract a lot of attention. Firstly want to do a rear disc brake beam conversion before I paint the calipers. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club