TimST2

Fiesta ST - 6 weeks in

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the backrest on the Recaro seats dropping back ever so slightly?  I have to adjust mine every 5 or 6 days or so I'm guessing?  Anyone else noticed this?

Not noticed mine moving after 3 1/2 years.

Funny that you've posted this now as I have actually adjusted mine a few times in the last week or two. Not sure if it's moved back or it's just my sub-conscious making me think I'm sitting too low back after one of my senior managers commented on me looking like I was laid back in the seat one morning 😂.

2 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Mine don't,  but my car is only 2 1/2 years old. @STJAY how old is yours?

Mines only Jan 17, but I have read in another forum that some people were having this issue.  It was a long time ago so I can't quite remember the details. But I think its happening with mine.

8 hours ago, Zico said:

Not noticed mine moving after 3 1/2 years.

Funny that you've posted this now as I have actually adjusted mine a few times in the last week or two. Not sure if it's moved back or it's just my sub-conscious making me think I'm sitting too low back after one of my senior managers commented on me looking like I was laid back in the seat one morning 😂.

Yeah I actually had to adjust it after I posted this last night when I got into it to head home from work.  It's weird, I know a few people in Ford where I bought it, so I might give them a call and see if they know of any issues.