Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

we seem to have lost the 'pot' with all 'Tea's' comments. The Pot will be swimming with kettles of black pearl's.

I'm beginning to think these puns should be rated PG.

I am beginning to wonder how many people think I am sounding like a whittard... I personally think I am twining with the puns...

I shall head to the lemongrass...

• Like 3

This is certainly straining my brain. It's so bad I think I'm developing a brew's in there...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to think we need a new thread...

I say we transfer these puns over there and have a pun a day do we can keep ourselves entertained

I liked finally getting the time & weather to give my car a good clean before winter,

gave it a good wash & polish, and most important getting the Armor All Shield Wax on it.

I also liked seeing an Apache Gunship fly by as I was washing the car,

some neighbourhoods near me could do with a full-time Apache patrol lol.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/apache-helicopters-take-to-the-skies-in-leeds-1-7568632#ixzz3rIiFaqoi

How on earth can a boat yard mess up a refit?

Should have let Devonport do it.

From what I can gather, they have been scrubbing things off of the to-do lists over the years and just generally doing a p!ss poor job of everything else.

Earlier this year I joined a ship coming out of refit. After coming out of drydock and moving alongside, the bow thruster let go of all of its hydraulic oil. Nobody had noticed any of the very obvious wear & tear (40 year old tanker) during the refit - despite work being done on and around the bow thruster.

Unfortunately, Cammell Laird have bought A&P Falmouth. Just in time to screw up the new Tide boats!!

LOL :lol:

Tremendous joy :) After failing to connect all day, the new giffgaff sim I put in my phone, has finally found the internet

• Like 1

Driving to Surrey @ noon to surprise our Grandson on his 4th birthday :)

Fingers crossed the M4 is free flowing :)

• Like 1

M4,free flowing... That's crazy talk, almost like saying vauxhalls are so good they would never spontaneously combust.

I find it funny that vauxhall don't have the foggiest what's wrong...

• Like 2

We can but hope James . . . it's the 1 mile of the M25 at the other end I'm dreading - more than the 180 miles of the M4 !

Can't say I blame you. If it's a good day you will be in stop start!

• Like 1

Having a day off from hell and listening to some Billy Joel on the turntable.

I do like getting back to the courtesy car this morning ticket pay slip in fist stopping my car getting booked for having no ticket on it in a pnd multistorey (I had forgotten but the timing getting back to rectify my mistake was amazing)

I like taking a baked beans and cream pie in the face for children in need!

Just got showered off, cant seem to remove the scent of beans from my nose! :p

managed to raise £91 from the team I work with for charity, not bad going!

• Like 4

Since it's being discussed on the "things I don't like" thread, in a "I love it" capacity.

I shall state it on the proper thread.

Ration pack bacon grill :)

I once bought several pallets of ration packs from one of those MOD decommisioning nuclear bunker contents sales, they used to do.

Had to build an extra shed - to house it all :lol:

• Like 1

I don't like that all the new rations are mostly veggie/muslim friendly.

The earlier ones with boil in the bag sausage n beans etc were far better.

Disliked the fruit dumplings in butterscotch though, more like sawdust in grease tbh.

I get to order the rations in boxes of 10 due to being a cadet instructor (when I have time).

• Like 1

I haven't tasted the new ration packs, it's got to be 20 years or so, since I bought the shed full.

Agree with you on the fruit dumplings though: low density fibreboard in grease, I felt.

• Like 1

Absolutely vile and just marginally worse than the treacle pudding one.

I liked the old GS ones that had tins in.

Babies head and beans with instant mash- mmm.

Big fun watching the nods forgetting to pierce the cans and wondering why they have red hot beans exploding all over their grids ;)

Watching ELO on BBC2 in concert then downloading the new album and listening to it. What a brilliant evening and great to have Jeff back

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Absolutely vile and just marginally worse than the treacle pudding one.

I liked the old GS ones that had tins in.

Babies head and beans with instant mash- mmm.

Big fun watching the nods forgetting to pierce the cans and wondering why they have red hot beans exploding all over their grids ;)

Treacle puddings were amazing! Hideously sweet, but you end up with that warm glowing overheating feeling...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club