Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like automatically getting trade price from the local motor factor, on service items :)

Coming home from work at 17:50 and glancing over to check the outside temperature...

post-15085-0-79566100-1449513386_thumb.j

No frost for me tomorrow! ;)

• Like 1

Coming home from work at 17:50 and glancing over to check the outside temperature...

attachicon.gifWP_20151207_17_50_29_Pro.jpg

No frost for me tomorrow! ;)

You've got warmer up there: than we have in Dorset - 13°C here :mellow:

You've got warmer up there: than we have in Dorset - 13°C here :mellow:

It was actually at 16*C for a few minutes but by the time I got my phone out it went down to 15.

Laughing at country folk venturing into the 'big smoke':

post-41109-144952014289_thumb.jpg

They've no shame I'm letting us k ow they're country folk lol

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

I do like that this morning's dog stroll was in warm spring like sunshine and not the drizzle, we've had for days. :)

My new Ctek MXS 10 battery charger arrived, as we too, arrived home. :)

I like receiving my mother's replacement phone (Lumia 435). Aside from being newer and better than her archaic Lumia 610 it also works, which her old one stopped doing after I accidentally stood on it.

Thank goodness touch screen phones these days don't shatter like that.

post-15085-0-26955200-1449601392_thumb.j

I've never that accidents that befall everyone else, with phones - I'm beginning to feel I'm missing out :lol:

Mates have dropped theirs in the loo, driven over them, deformed them in tight trouser pockets when suddenly squatting, gesticulating and inadvertantly throwing their phone into oncoming traffic etc......

I like receiving my mother's replacement phone (Lumia 435). Aside from being newer and better than her archaic Lumia 610 it also works, which her old one stopped doing after I accidentally stood on it.

Thank goodness touch screen phones these days don't shatter like that.

attachicon.gifWP_20151208_17_49_00_Pro.jpg

The screen protector on my LG claims it can withstand among other things, a hammer attack, stabbing it with a dagger or screwdriver and attempting to drill through it - I haven't felt the the need to see if it can :P

I've never that accidents that befall everyone else, with phones - I'm beginning to feel I'm missing out :lol:

Mates have dropped theirs in the loo, driven over them, deformed them in tight trouser pockets when suddenly squatting, gesticulating and inadvertantly throwing their phone into oncoming traffic etc......

The screen protector on my LG claims it can withstand among other things, a hammer attack, stabbing it with a dagger or screwdriver and attempting to drill through it - I haven't felt the the need to see if it can :P

I'll try if you want? :lol:

• Like 1

Lunch at 5 Guys mmmmm.

Bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions tomato lettuce and hot sauce, 5 guys fries and a Coke.

Not the healthiest but !Removed! nice

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Let's hope you're quick enough to hide behind it if someone comes at you...

• Like 1

Lunch at 5 Guys mmmmm.

Bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions tomato lettuce and hot sauce, 5 guys fries and a Coke.

Not an establishment I know! A Yorkshire based eatery?

Sounds good though :)

I do like reporting idiots to their employers and police :D

I do like reporting idiots to their employers and police :D

dashcam captured idiots?

• Like 1

Comedy moment in kitchen :D

The dog is exploring the springer part of her ancestry: she literally bouncing about, like Tigger of Winnie the Pooh fame. :D

Buckets, brooms, the clothes horse (complete with socks and towels), the swing bin, the cats stools (all of them), have all been bounced assunder!

Lunch at 5 Guys mmmmm.

Not healthy?

Tomato: 1 of your 5-a-day

Lettuce: 1 of your 5-a-day

Onion: 1 of your 5-a-day

Burger: 1 of your 5-a-day*

Cheese: 1 of your 5-a-day*

*Burgers are made of beef. Beef comes from a cow. Cows eat grass, therefore a burger is a salad. Cows also produce milk, which is used to make cheese. So again, it's basically salad!

• Like 3

Not healthy?

Tomato: 1 of your 5-a-day

Lettuce: 1 of your 5-a-day

Onion: 1 of your 5-a-day

Burger: 1 of your 5-a-day*

Cheese: 1 of your 5-a-day*

*Burgers are made of beef. Beef comes from a cow. Cows eat grass, therefore a burger is a salad. Cows also produce milk, which is used to make cheese. So again, it's basically salad!

Infallible logic :)

• Like 3

Dashcam captured idiots?

Them be the ones!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Do it... Dooooooo it.........

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I really want to but my dad won't let me keep it in his garage. :(

Kill joy!

I do but it's rather tight, I'd like to have this along side a newer one and no chance of having three cars. :(

I am hoping that my dad will move at some point to somewhere with a bigger garage where I can tinker.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club