Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

1 hour ago, iantt said:

Do like my vunerable elderly  neighbour 2 doors down has had his Tesco shopping delivered. 9 large bags of shopping. Did I forget to say he had 2 Iceland deliveries in the last 5 days also. There's only 2 of them. I should be ok if I get short of anything!! 

He must be the hoarder of the road. No one else has had any deliveries down our road and most are elderly. 

Could ask him if they can get you anything 😂. Iceland do have some nice food there. That's where I got those vegan burgers from and the depressing news of my crush 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, iantt said:

Do like my vunerable elderly  neighbour 2 doors down has had his Tesco shopping delivered. 9 large bags of shopping. Did I forget to say he had 2 Iceland deliveries in the last 5 days also. There's only 2 of them. I should be ok if I get short of anything!! 

He must be the hoarder of the road. No one else has had any deliveries down our road and most are elderly. 

Is this the neighbour?

nintchdbpict000004389640-e1530803145960.jpg.06f795913595b3deee15dd06977983ec.jpg

• Like 2

If the milk man was still around during this time 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, iantt said:

I dare say some elderly people are taking advantage and using their priority to hoard shopping that in actual fact other, less vulnerable people need!!

• Like 1

Wonder what the dustbin men are doing during this time. Must be enjoying themselves like here 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Wonder what the dustbin men are doing during this time. Must be enjoying themselves like here 😂🤣

Just shared this with my bin-collectors/drivers work colleagues on Facebook 😄😄😄

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Just shared this with my bin-collectors/drivers work colleagues on Facebook 😄😄😄

Have you seen this? :laugh: 

• Haha 3

Just now, TomsFocus said:

I actually funnily saw this yesterday 😂. I wish the camera stuck to the dustbin guy who went up to him and see him laughing 

• Like 1

That could have gone horribly wrong!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Yes, it's been posted a couple of times on local FB pages 😄😄😄

• Haha 1

Anyone on here?? 😂😂

Screenshot_20200408-141745.png

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, iantt said:

Anyone on here?? 😂😂

That's not me 🤐. Such a shame to see a zetec s written off. Getting rarer these days. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, zain611 said:

That's not me 🤐. Such a shame to see a zetec s written off. Getting rarer these days. 

I was going to say that looks like your car!!! :laugh:

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, iantt said:

Anyone on here?? 😂😂

So that's an ambulance and paramedics that could have been used to treat a COVID-19 patient but no it has to go to some idiot like that :angry:

• Like 1

I know of a few black ZS's in Essex so may know the driver...haven't seen anyone own to up to it so far! 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

So that's an ambulance and paramedics that could have been used to treat a COVID-19 patient but no it has to go to some idiot like that :angry:

I don't know if this is true but I heard this recording from one of my mums friends friend who is a nurse saying in her meeting they are saving there is a lot of deaths occurring including by CoronaVirus (around 900 a day including from the young) and that cemeteries are becoming full and that from what I could make out bodies are getting put in ice skating rings. She also stated people with severe breathing difficulties at home are unable to get medical attention via ambulance services etc and so have to deal with it by themselves. 

Again I don't know if this is legit but if it is that is quite scary and hopefully for some people will really stop them going out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zain611 said:

I don't know if this is true but I heard this recording from one of my mums friends friend who is a nurse saying in her meeting they are saving there is a lot of deaths occurring including by CoronaVirus (around 900 a day including from the young) and that cemeteries are becoming full and that from what I could make out bodies are getting put in ice skating rings. She also stated people with severe breathing difficulties at home are unable to get medical attention via ambulance services etc and so have to deal with it by themselves. 

Again I don't know if this is legit but if it is that is quite scary and hopefully for some people will really stop them going out

Was it a WhatsApp recording? Pretty sure it’s been outed as fake if it’s the case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

Was it a WhatsApp recording? Pretty sure it’s been outed as fake if it’s the case.

Yeah I believe so. Never know might of been made to scare people to stay indoors. Sadly theres still silly people going out their house 😑

• Like 1

Fake as can be.

Please don't believe all the crap stories out there.

The only info worth having is from the daily briefs and we should avoid buying into unsubstantiated rumours and scaremongering.

There are enough scared people without adding more pressure from fake stuff.

All cities have their own action plans and yes this does involve overflow morturary facilities but fatalities would have to increase tenfold before they will be needed.

My city (Plymouth) itself has it's facility set up just in case but it's frozen storage ISO containers at a remote & discreet site, definitely not an ice rink.

Remember guys-

Stay calm, stay at home, protect the NHS and let them do their job, & wait out the storm.

Sent from my SM-G965F

• Like 7

I do like getting a brief moment outside of the house earlier this afternoon. I took a colleague's work android tablet back to him as it mysteriously got wiped/reset back to factory settings.

I haven't been out or driven anywhere since the 20th March so it was good to get the car a quick charge and my mind a bit of a different scenery for an hour. I am classified as both a key worker and at high risk so being out and about was both for purpose (getting my key worker colleague his equipment back to carry out his job) but also leaving the isolation of the home.

Unfortunately, as Iantt's post above, there are still idiots about on the roads. I had a good 20 min's each way on a dual carriageway where the few cars about were travelling in excess of 80 Mph. The worst bit was saved for the last part of my journey home where I was less then 2 miles out from my house on the main road (40 Mph) and a bell end in a small Renault/Peugeot van came bombing up behind me to within touching distance, only to then back off, then do the same thing two or three times in the space of half a mile before finally overtaking on a short stretch of road with a blind bend in front of us. After I turned the blind bend the van had caught up with a small 4x4 and overtook again before a bend and shot off into the distance into the 30 Mph zone.

There was a passenger (women) in the van and almost certainly if they had hit something oncoming then it would have been at least 3 persons lives involved in a head on.

4 minutes ago, Zico said:

I do like getting a brief moment outside of the house earlier this afternoon. I took a colleague's work android tablet back to him as it mysteriously got wiped/reset back to factory settings.

I haven't been out or driven anywhere since the 20th March so it was good to get the car a quick charge and my mind a bit of a different scenery for an hour. I am classified as both a key worker and at high risk so being out and about was both for purpose (getting my key worker colleague his equipment back to carry out his job) but also leaving the isolation of the home.

Unfortunately, as Iantt's post above, there are still idiots about on the roads. I had a good 20 min's each way on a dual carriageway where the few cars about were travelling in excess of 80 Mph. The worst bit was saved for the last part of my journey home where I was less then 2 miles out from my house on the main road (40 Mph) and a bell end in a small Renault/Peugeot van came bombing up behind me to within touching distance, only to then back off, then do the same thing two or three times in the space of half a mile before finally overtaking on a short stretch of road with a blind bend in front of us. After I turned the blind bend the van had caught up with a small 4x4 and overtook again before a bend and shot off into the distance into the 30 Mph zone.

There was a passenger (women) in the van and almost certainly if they had hit something oncoming then it would have been at least 3 persons lives involved in a head on.

I’m pretty sure the idiots are even more idiotic at the moment, as there’s fewer cars about so they think they can get away with it more.

• Like 1

Couldn't decide this post should be in the like or don't like.

Noticed over the last few days, there's hardly any aircraft In the sky overhead. That's the like bit due to less people traveling / spreading the virus. 

The not so like is what is left in the sky are raf Hercules and Airbus transporter planes in the sky. Hercules just went over going from brize Norton  heading north. 

I've noticed far fewer planes as well, can't usually hear them as they must be at 'full height' by the time they get this far but usually see them cross the sky from my chair.  I did see something massive yesterday though, probably an Airbus, that left huge vapour trails which I hadn't seen for a while.

Oddly, a police helicopter keeps flying over us quite low down, not sure if they're out looking for lockdown flouters (a drone would be cheaper!) or if they're out training but it does seem a bit weird!  They had a search light on the other night too, lit up the whole street as if it was daylight!

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I've noticed far fewer planes as well, can't usually hear them as they must be at 'full height' by the time they get this far but usually see them cross the sky from my chair.  I did see something massive yesterday though, probably an Airbus, that left huge vapour trails which I hadn't seen for a while.

Oddly, a police helicopter keeps flying over us quite low down, not sure if they're out looking for lockdown flouters (a drone would be cheaper!) or if they're out training but it does seem a bit weird!  They had a search light on the other night too, lit up the whole street as if it was daylight!

They probably had a tip off you prowling the streets at night!! 

• Haha 3

I can hear the planes even at 30,000 feet , got an app on my phone (Flight radar)where I point phone to the vapour trail and it says what it is and where going. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club