Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

20 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Oops...spoiler alert! 🤭 

Just checked myself and it is a Mercury, but it's a Cyclone not a Cougar. :smile:

£15k seems a bit cheap for that?  Get it bought!!  You can wrap the car a much more suitable colour... :wink:

Would love an old Yank motor, nothing better than the sound of a V8 rumble 😎

Heart says yes, but head, wallet........ and wife, says no! 😞

• Sad 1

I do like that I finally got my sheds organised in a way I’m happy with.

I previously had one decent shed and one cheap rubbish one, and both had an extension on the back to fit motorbikes. 

So now I cannibalised the cheap rubbish shed and built a sturdy frame for it that connects it to the back of the good shed, and now it’s all joined together, loads of storage space for motorbike and bicycles, and still a full size shed as workspace and for all the tools. 

Now, if only I could get the cars round the back garden...

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Turvey said:

@The Finance Guy pics, or it didn't happen 😉

Not until it’s all painted - you’ll have to take my word for it for now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Finance Guy said:

Not until it’s all painted - you’ll have to take my word for it for now!

A five ess 5s course would help with organising where everything goes and shadow boards for the tools 

5s 

Ow just ignore the badly organised folder shelves behind this guy 😂

Very much do as I say sort of video not do as I do 😂 but it does work well in working environments 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lenny said:

A five ess 5s course would help with organising where everything goes and shadow boards for the tools 

5s 

Ow just ignore the badly organised folder shelves behind this guy 😂

Very much do as I say sort of video not do as I do 😂 but it does work well in working environments 

Love a bit of organising. Having lived without a garage for the last 18 months and before that quite small garages, I have become obsessed with shed organisation and space efficiency. 

• Like 2

Not quite planes but still involves something flying... I do like the huge bumble bee that flew into my room yesterday. It was almost the size of a golf ball and casually flew in through one window, around my head and shoulders and then back out the other window.

• Like 2

Anyone know where I can watch this show. Really getting into it. 

Will advise some very slight adult stuff

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Turvey said:

I managed to find a few full episodes on YouTube. Can't believe I didn't see it 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I guess they didn't want to scorch the grass with the barbeque... :laugh: 

92660748_10158432395478675_1345030478314340352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=NtoCCj_juv0AX-XBOWO&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=5b8603018dc062166a034f009b165913&oe=5EB7A78D

• Like 1

I do like the front of our local rag this week paying tribute to all the local heroes 😎

IMG_20200411_113230366.jpg

• Like 2

I do like getting the Passat washed and waxed (by myself for a change!) and rewarding myself tonight with a glass of red, or rather a bottle...  Maybe 2 bottles... :wine:

• Like 2

I’ve also been out detailing the car. Had new front brake pads and discs fitted by the garage when I bought it so lots of dust. Looks much nicer now!

• Like 2

Do like making a eggslut sandwich. Scramble egg with butter in a pan before turning the heat on then mix until it curdles. Sis made creamy mushrooms with philadelphia cheese in it so added that on top 😋

Screenshot_20200412-100328.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Do like making a eggslut sandwich. Scramble egg with butter in a pan before turning the heat on then mix until it curdles. Sis made creamy mushrooms with philadelphia cheese in it so added that on top 😋

Screenshot_20200412-100328.png

Sounds like a name for the unmarried yummy mummy in the council house with the five chaps for different fathers and shes in the back of the nightclub getting tag teamed like like a pig on a spit every Saturday. 😂

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Sounds like a name for the unmarried yummy mummy in the council house with the five chaps for different fathers and shes in the back of the nightclub getting tag teamed like like a pig on a spit every Saturday. 😂

Me and Tom still don't understand why these sandwiches are called that 😂

• Haha 2

To counter my "woe is me" post in the don't like thread, I do like getting what I needed from Tesco (in the end) and being able to watch the Pope's Easter message on BBC a couple of hours ago.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Turvey said:

"The name refers to a chef who simply adds an egg to everything to make it better."

I'm not sure that's how food works, is it?  Can't wait to try some apple pie with egg on top.... :laugh:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

"The name refers to a chef who simply adds an egg to everything to make it better."

I'm not sure that's how food works, is it?  Can't wait to try some apple pie with egg on top.... :laugh:  

Don't give him ideas!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I can just imagine someone going to that place and saying I want 'the sl*t' please 😂

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I can just imagine someone going to that place and saying I want 'the sl*t' please 😂

Then a voice further down says "highly recommended" 

• Haha 3

Here's a nice jacket potato I made for the family. For me I went for cheese and beens and onions but also fried mushrooms in garlic butter with tuna mayo on the side my sister made 😋.

I generally for toppings have prawn cocktail with cheese and onion but due to lockdown it makes shopping a little hectic. Having time now for getting bulk prawns are rich in protein. Half a pot of prawn cocktail contains 7 grams of protein which is a lot. Does have a lot of fat but that is unsaturated fat and I don't think I reach the daily fat intake limit

Screenshot_20200413-112722.png

Would love to know others favourite jacket potato fillings 😁

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club