Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Greek white cheese preserved in wooden barrels called ''Feta"...

That is what i really like here in Greece...

Imagine that piece with fresh bread and greek salad.....and a cold beer after...all the money for the greek hot summer that comes...

Feta.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alexis94040 said:

One of my favourite cheeses, though I do have a lot of favourites LOL

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

One of my favourite cheeses, though I do have a lot of favourites LOL

Stilton all day long.Like a tasty piece of Cheddar as well, boring choices but there you go😀

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, williamweb said:

...Like a tasty piece of Cheddar as well, boring choices but there you go😀

You a Gavin & Stacey fan by any chance? LOL

4 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

You a Gavin & Stacey fan by any chance? LOL

The only one I’ve watched was so memorable I forgot I had 😁

Just now, williamweb said:

The only one I’ve watched was so memorable I forgot I had 😁

It's just there is an episode where they all attend church for their forthcoming marriage preparations, and the vicar gives a sermon speech which at the end, is almost word for word what I just quoted of yours - you had to be there 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexis94040 said:

Imagine that piece with fresh bread and greek salad.....and a cold beer after...all the money for the greek hot summer that comes...

Feta.jpg

One of favourites is a proper Greek salad not like the half hearted crap we get over here.

As for cheeses on their own ( with wine of course)

Lincolnshire poacher, Brie, Feta,  Edam, Chilli Chedder, Extra mature Chedder ( our daily one), Philadelphia just to name a few.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wino said:

Lincolnshire poacher

Haven’t seen that one around.

2 hours ago, Alexis94040 said:

Feta.jpg

We can buy that here too and I have tried to make Greek Salads but they do not taste the same as they do in Greece, maybe it's the Tomatoes, the ones we get here are force grown in Glasshouses and are tasteless, or maybe it is not often hot enough to eat outside.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tizer said:

We can buy that here too and I have tried to make Greek Salads but they do not taste the same as they do in Greece, maybe it's the Tomatoes, the ones we get here are force grown in Glasshouses and are tasteless, or maybe it is not often hot enough to eat outside.

We always choose the smaller vine tomato as it has a bit more sweeter taste than the mundane tomato.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wino said:

We always choose the smaller vine tomato as it has a bit more sweeter taste than the mundane tomato.

I'm always amused when folk state, 'vine' tomato - all tomatoes are 'vine' ones 🤣

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

I'm always amused when folk state, 'vine' tomato - all tomatoes are 'vine' ones 🤣

Ha ha you’re both right👍

3 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Yes but these are the smaller sweeter ones not the normal size and probably left on the stem of the vine as awkward to process.  

Can't beat a good daily express article headline😂😂

"EV owners ‘less attractive’ than petrol drivers as biggest car turn-offs shared"

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, iantt said:

EV owners ‘less attractive’ than petrol drivers ...

Though their inherent wealth compensates for their ugliness! LOL

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2022 at 11:49 PM, Tizer said:

It is not always the tomato.

I cultivate olive trees in southwest Greece and i can assure you that the taste of the greek olive oil is gorgeous when you are not processing it furthermore than the primary production.The tomatoes here in Greece are delicious but not all the times...Glasshouses exist in Greece too especially on winter and the tomatoes does not taste so good..But on summer tomatoes smell goooood and taste good also..I hope all of you to be able to visit Greece this summer and enjoy our hospitality and foods!!! 

On 2/10/2022 at 11:49 PM, Tizer said:

Yummie!!!

• Like 1

Webuyanycar have increased the valuation by 18% since 12/12/21 on my old mondeo and an extra 1200 miles later. 

No sign of used prices falling just yet. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iantt said:

Webuyanycar have increased the valuation by 18% since 12/12/21 on my old mondeo and an extra 1200 miles later. 

No sign of used prices falling just yet. 

Just you wait till our dumb tree hugging government bans the sale of new ICE cars in 8 years, proper car values will sky rocket even further!

10 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Just you wait till our dumb tree hugging government bans the sale of new ICE cars in 8 years, proper car values will sky rocket even further!

Yep, the majority will still not be able to afford a new or used elec car.or want one. 

4 minutes ago, iantt said:

Yep, the majority will still not be able to afford a new or used elec car.

and the sad fact that all the green zealots ignore, is, that even if the UK went to 'net zero' overnight, that's exactly the effect it would have on global warming - zero LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexis94040 said:

I cultivate olive trees in southwest Greece and i can assure you that the taste of the greek olive oil is gorgeous when you are not processing it furthermore than the primary production.

I agree, when I have a choice I always buy Greek Olives instead of Italian or Spanish ones. Even the Greek processed ones we buy here in supermarkets are the best.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club